• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you For or Against Gay Marriage?

Are you for or against gay marriage?

• For gay marriage

Votes: 97 51.6%
  • Against gay marriage

Votes: 57 30.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 34 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2008
I'm not for gay marriage. I'm not even for gay people. It's really creepy when your out somewhere, and this guy of the same sex starts looking at you a whole bunch. ughuhu. x(
I do mind it, but it's their choice and I can't do a thing about it.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
This fag is all for marriage to anyone he wants to marry.

I didn't choose it, why should someone I don't even know tell me that I chose it and should choose differently, and not allow me to be with someone I love just because they're not for the idea?

The President's administration, with his Federal Marriage Amendment, need to look at our Constitution.

You know, something about the "separation of church and state".

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I vote for, because love has nothing to do with the gender, race, or age you are. If you love someone, then you love someone. Plus, I hate how certain people [Note how I said certain, not all] say that gay people's marriage is a disgrace. Hello! There's a lot of straight people who makes weddings look just as bad. Saying no [Once again, what I think] to gay marriage is a kind of new form of racism. Because you're hating a certain group of people.

But that's just me.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
...Not for it or against it...
I mean, I'm not "oooo gays gays gays! Let's go! ooooo!" , but I don't hate them.

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
I don't really care what the people do.
(As long if it's not my problem)

I know some people are aganist it and some people are totally for it, and some people are like "Um... your asking me?".

As for me, I'm one of those "Um, your asking me?" people. athough, some of those people who are against it get annoying about thier bashing. God people, just accept the fact that some people are gay so I don't have to hear more about your usless attempts! sheesh...

But if I HAD to pick, I would support it.
One of my 2 top two friends, It's PAINFULLY obvious that he going to be gay.
I would support it, Because I don't want to dis my friend.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
I just saw a site about someone being beaten to death for being gay. ;\ That's really pathetic, and it's sad to see what some humans do to each other.

Anyway, I'm for it. I agree with whoever said their bashing against it gets annoying. I hear at least one stupid joke about gay people every day.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I can understand if some people feel a little weird about the topic... but there is no reason to be completely against gays =\

A few years ago I used to not understand gay people that much... and then I recently realized that I'm gay! It's something no one can control; it's natural.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
I'm not against Gay Marriage. However, it doesn't make any sense 2 persons with the same gender (Called Gay or Lesbien) getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back