• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyledove's Official Sinnoh tileset project

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
No, direspect to you or your work. It's great and I probably used some of it myself (giving you credit of course), the image of that tileset, can i just add it to Poccil's SK or does it need to be edited. And will you actually be releasing it?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Thats not a tileset, it just has the tiles in it. You'll need to put them in a tileset which are different depending what program you use.
THIS is the release.

What is poccils SK?

Also I originally created this topic in the gamemaking category, the same place the sprite resources were but I guess it got moved, shrug.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
updating. today I made bridges, some new floor tiles, not much.

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
Years
And to clear it up Poccils SK means Poccils Pokemon Starter Kit for RPG Maker XP.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
updating. today I made bridges, some new floor tiles, not much.

Ahhh, did i miss the update?
Or was there some technical difficulties?
Cant wait to see the new aditions.
Oh, and oreburg look awsome :D

Last edited:
Years
Nice to see your tiles posted here at PC.

Anyway, Your tiles are excellent, as said before. They have wonderful shape, an excellent palette, and spectacular proportions. One thing I did notice, though, was a small shading error in the school building. On the top, the square roof needs to be mirrored over the Y-axis in order to fit the shading of the other tiles. Anyway, they are beautiful, as always. Keep up the awesome work, Kyledove!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Kyledove, man you're an inspiration!
Your tiles are very pleasing for the eyes. You actually made DP graphics look good ^^ We all know you're the best out there XD

Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Well there was no big incredibly significant update so I havent added them to the file with the tiles yet.
Plus I want to finish oreburg until Im 100% happy with it until I put my tiles up.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
ah ok, thats all good, dose that mean your doing all the mining area too (or just the town)
Still cant wait to see the next excellent additions :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Would you mind if I used that palette in my game?

(Hopefully not, as I'm already using colours taken from another of your tilesets. I'll change it if you want.)

Years
wow, this is great Kyledove! xD
but im wondering if it is ok for you if I make an rombase of some of these tiles? :) (for hacking ofcource^^)

Thanks anyways xD

Absola

~ Let me fly away
Years
Kyle, the work you've put into this is amazing..! It must have taken a lot of time making that map. Never really thought of the idea making DP tiles into 2D, however, it seems to turn out great. I love the palette you're using too, it's very bright and clear..!

~ Absola

rsr13

PokéHelp Creator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 11, 2010
Look is used your tiles
(on a dutch forum ;))
I just wanted to let you see how it is turned into
----.png
&
chimchar.png

piplup.png

Maybe i will post someday the rom base here if you like it

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
I used your stuff to make a small map of a forest. Here it is!
cave.jpg

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
teehee kyledove is a legend and he knows it. just one thing to say:

next time warn us about the size of that sinnoh world WIP there! XD my computer froze 3 times over before it finally took a non-responsive nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back