• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Alright guys, here is the fixed version of Morning Dawn.
The door for the cabin works, the "!" comes before the words now, lol.
I can't figure out why it freezes when you lose at the battle station... So save before battling their.

Download

Btw, if you don't wanna start a new game...
Look in your current game folder for the rmxp data, it's icon has a blue dragon on it...
Copy that and paste it into this folder.

Have fun ^_^

EDIT: Charmander can now learn metal claw..
I've added some shortcuts, and special battles in Viridian Forest.
The demo itself goes up to Cienna Town..
Or, the town north of Cerulean... Yeah, play to find out! :D

EDIT2: Also... Don't go into the cabin on the right side of cerulean.
Cause when you come out, you'll end up on getting stuck on the door again... There's nothing in there except a relicanth hanging on the wall. So yeah, I see no point in posting a fixed version since you don't NEEd to go in there..

Also, what do you guys think of the demo? I'd like some sorta feedback =/

Years
Your demo is fun man, it entertained me a long time, No i'm at viridian forest, and I need cut -,-
Nice graphics too, events in the beginning! very good.
I killed pichu btw, Snubbel tackle'd him 1 hit Ko xD

Edit: Haha! how in the hell does that onix have a sitrus berry! I was happy I got 50 % of his health down, and then he suddenly eats and is full health again...
You should add some more wild pokemon, viridian forest only has weedles and caterpies and I caught a spinerak jus a sec ago.

Last edited:

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
Years
  • Age 39
  • NJ
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
A_R your looking for more spriters!? is it cause im not good enough!

No, no I don't think that's it at all. Blazers said he may need help that's all so I'm just checking to see if I can help with some thing. I'm not trying to step on any ones toes here....sorry

Atomic Reactor

Are you up for those little things I need Roconza?
Well not need, more of a want. But it would be cool to have them... you did get the message right?

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
Years
sigh, i know im srry for yusing hfi's sprite just edited, but he did make it just for me. but if i need a new one... ill try to make one. but i rly loved that one. if you really want me to change it i will. but i do like this one, pmme.

Atomic Reactor

So uh, how is everyone enjoying the demo?
Like it? Don't like it? I haven't gotten much feedback =/

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
No, no I don't think that's it at all. Blazers said he may need help that's all so I'm just checking to see if I can help with some thing. I'm not trying to step on any ones toes here....sorry

Ha roconza don't take that dude seriously =).
He was just kidding around lol.

hahaha blazers is right, im pretty much joking 99.999% of the time, youll get used to it...eventually.

Atomic Reactor

Well, incase anyone cares if I'm still working on this, I am...
I've mapped out route 5, and Vermillion. And made some new tiles.
Screensset95-1-09.png

New Vermillion homes.
Vermillion Gym - Day
New Trainer Card..
Vermillion Gym - Night

comments or questions or concerns?

btw, has anyone beat the demo?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
The buildings are really nice looking. I like the buildings in vermillion. I'm not a fan of that yellow junk on that green building.

Atomic Reactor

That's what it looks like in the show, so I tried to resemble that =/

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
Nice

I like it keep up the good work Atomic reactor I love teh screenies.

go to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back