• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Margot Robbie, aka Donna on Neighbours for me. Celebrity includes... basically anyone you're not. :D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Frank Miller or Grant Morrison. Closely followed by Jonathan Barnbrook, Andy Riley and the person who who creates the nemi 4 panels. The guy in bold first.

Years
I'd love to meet members of a few asian bands I actually like, maybe even people from the media....though recently I wanted to meet the little girl from Britain's Got Talent...Hollie Steel. I felt so bad for her that night she cried and wish I could meet her just to give her a hug. XD;

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
Zac Efron so i could bag him :-) and then Justin Timberlake so i could tell him to start writing a new album

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I would have said Steven Gerrard, but I met him last year.

So the two I would go with would be... Megan Fox, simply because she hot. xD And Chester Bennington, Great vocalist and I have seen him in a few interviews and seems like a cool bloke to have a chat with. So yeah them two.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Bill Bailey-Because he's just an absolute music legend and a great comedian.
JK Rowling-Because she has written what i thin is the best book in the world @_@
Michelle Paver-^ Same as above

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
These lists are abridged and in no particular order, though they definitely have common themes.

Option 1: Barack and Michelle Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Al Gore, Colin Powell, Norman Schwarzkopf, Tommy Franks, David Petraeus, Nancy Pelosi, Sonia Sotomayor, Tony Blair, Nicolas Sarkozy, Vladimir Putin, Dmitri Medvedev, Junichiro Koizumi, Taro Aso, Corazon Aquino, Fidel Ramos, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo

Option 2: Aya Hirano, Minori Chihara, Yuko Goto, Rie Tanaka, Rie Kugimiya, Norio Wakamoto, Jun Fukuyama, Mamoru Miyano, Tomokazu Sugita, Tomokazu Seki, Romi Paku, Megumi Hayashibara, Takahiro Sakurai, Yukana, Ami Koshimizu, Kikuko Inoue, Ayako Kawasumi, Hikaru Midorikawa, Houko Kuwashima, Kotono Mitsuishi, Joji Nakata, Katsuyuki Konishi, Marina Inoue, Keiji Fujiwara, Maaya Sakamoto, Shinichiro Watanabe, Hayao Miyazaki, Yoshiyuki Tomino, Tite Kubo, Goro Taniguchi, Hideaki Anno, Yoko Kanno, Shoko Nakagawa

Option 3: Wendee Lee, Steven Blum, Crispin Freeman, Johnny Yong Bosch, Yuri Lowenthal, Kate Higgins, Karen Strassman, Michelle Ruff, Stephanie Sheh, Bridget Hoffman, Kari Wahlgren, Michael McConnohie, Jamieson Price, Richard Epcar, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, Kyle Hebert, Spike Spencer, Quinton Flynn, Vic Mignogna, Travis Willingham, Caitlin Glass, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Chris Patton, Luci Christian, Monica Rial, Greg Ayres, Sonny Strait, Christopher Sabat, Scott McNeil, Brad Swaile

Back