• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Carousel! Get-Together 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • I would totally host the Skype call if you hadn't already taken it D;. This will definitely bring our community closer together and I'll try to participate in as many of these events as possible (even the Art contest o_o;;). Also, how does one become a host for an event? Do we post here, PM you or what?
    because i want the story thing and i think i can get asty to supervise and a firiend to backup

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, I'll toss myself in as iSketch host officially. It'll probably just be casual play because I don't think any of us will take it seriously enough to make any sort of a tournament out of it. So put me down for sure.

Or actually I'll just edit your post and do it, ahaha.

edit: To whoever hosts the art contest, I think you should totally make it "whoever can draw the best hat". As for the pixel art contest, it should be "whoever can edit the most fabulous hat onto a Pokémon sprite" contest. :)

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • -gets on my knees and prays- singing contest please... singing contest please... (not wanting to host, but to enter xD )

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I would like to host the singing contest and the Wi-Fi battle contest. I am of course gonna need some time to kill during the before-school slow weeks and this is perfect.

Also, what time zone are the times based on? Greenwich or Eastern? (Or Central to make my life easier :3)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmm..

I'd be fine with hosting the singing contest, as well. Or if only one person is needed to host it, I can take over for it if K9 as a backup. I don't have enough mad skillz in the other areas that need hosting. :x

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd totally do the singing thing, but yeah...I see it's been taken. XD Though the panel of assistants thing sounds appealing...

I'd like to do the PC-crossword event, please.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Of course I am not gonna host and judge alone! :\ Don't hesitate to help out with hosting and judging with me in the singing contest.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Sounds Fun. ^____^ Well, I am not gonna host anything mentioned above because I have school and i don't have spare time to do so :< but i will defiantly participate possibly in few of the events.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'm not too sure if I understand the first post properly but I wouldn't mind hosting some Mario Kart Wii races from Friday afternoon to Sunday. I might participate in the Skype and iSketch events but I can't guarantee it because I might be busy with school. =\

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • I'm willing to host the wi-fi battle tournament if you'd like. I'll see if I can get a few people from the Battle Stadium to give me a hand with this...I do love organizing tournaments...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I have an Event for the get together I am hoping to hold.
    PC's Comedy Contest
    Basically its to find the greatest comedian of PC. Jokes from everyone and anyone who participates are welcome!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I'd be happy to host the Pixel Art contest. Matt already said in the supporter forum that he would supervise.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Got confirmation from Astinus that she'd supervise the story thing, and I've already got Klippy as one of my backups, so.... yeah. :D

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ralph! and Francheschi have volunteered to be my backups.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • TwilightBlade and I AND WORLD KING would like to host the WiFi Battle Tournament ... thingy. Yeah. :D And we've got Ursula.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    I can help out with the Comedy one
    Edit: I will help host the Comedy Contest.

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Gavvy (Abnegation or something) will judge and co-host. I just need one more to officially PM me so the team is ready.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Ya know, as long as there are voters on the singing contest, I'll host it. Considering my singing would just blow your minds! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back