• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Carousel! Get-Together 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacnea08

The Legend of Cacnea :)
    Years
    I want to host the singing contest but I'm from the Philippines, a little poor man (which is me)!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    iSketch will be the best one.. I would host it with Erica but I don't think she'll need the help. I look forward to this.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I'll definitely try to enter a few of these at least. I'm pretty sure that will be the last weekend of my summer break so that will be an awesome way to send off the summer. I'll try to enter into the singing and drawing contests for sure, maybe the writing contest too.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I would help with the tournament planning, but I don't have wi-fi. And I'm not a competitive battler... and too many people are signing up for it.

So I guess I can help out with the comedy contest, if neccessary. If there's a spot which doesn't involve wi-fi or skype, I can help out with it.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Libra has agreed to judge and host along, so here is the trio

Abnegation(Spell?)
    AdvancedK9
    Libra

And I will choose Abnegation as primary host in case of the need to jump out.

Also, to those wanting to host the singing contest, I was the first one to post as wanting to host (lolrhyme) and I already have the panel ready, so Hiroshi just needs to update.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Same here, Hiroshi just needs to update. I will be the one to help host the Comedy Contest all we need now is a Staff Member. I was first to post about it.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    If the Art contest is for drawings - as in pencil/paper, I would love to host it!

I am good at drawing when I put my mind to it

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, very interesting idea. Count me in! :D

[I'd like to host the Wi-Fi Battle Tournament. I'm sure Alakazam17 and could do a good job at it, and I could get Ursula as the Staff member supervsing this.
    Yep, I'd love to help out with the WiFi Tournament, hosting or supporting. ^_^

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I'd like to suggest an event.

PC Hangman Contest
    Exactly what it sounds like, play Hangman with Pokemon as the topic.

If approved I'll host it and I can probably find a staff member to supervise.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Libra has agreed to judge and host along, so here is the trio

Abnegation(Spell?)
    AdvancedK9
    Libra

And I will choose Abnegation as primary host in case of the need to jump out.

Also, to those wanting to host the singing contest, I was the first one to post as wanting to host (lolrhyme) and I already have the panel ready, so Hiroshi just needs to update.

So much for me wanting to host or judge.... :\
    I guess I just have enter and blow your minds. Please realize I did not mean for this to come. Thank you come again. :D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I think a Pokemon Quiz would be fun, where the host comes up with a quiz of random Pokemon facts as questions, and members participate by finishing the quiz and PMing it to the host, and [possibly] the winner could get a Pokemon Connoiseur emblem. And it could be like an open-book test, where people can search the internet for answers. If accepted, I would like to be the host.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    That qoute was from the first page.

Didn't see that thanks deku. Havent seen you before by the way o: but thanks

I wanted to know if by any chance if we could have a Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour Tourney for this little get together?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back