• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Carousel! Get-Together 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey hey!
    I missed this whole announcement because of being home.

I see the Games Nights, is there anyway I can join in and help with that? ^^'

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Didn't see that thanks deku. Havent seen you before by the way o: but thanks

I wanted to know if by any chance if we could have a Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour Tourney for this little get together?
    Wouldn't that be part of game night

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
    Libra has agreed to judge and host along, so here is the trio

Abnegation(Spell?)
    AdvancedK9
    Libra

And I will choose Abnegation as primary host in case of the need to jump out.

Also, to those wanting to host the singing contest, I was the first one to post as wanting to host (lolrhyme) and I already have the panel ready, so Hiroshi just needs to update.

OK, but Im entering! Good luck!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Also, I wouldn't mind helping to make the Crossword, unless it is already made.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    On second thought, I'll volunteer to host the already-suggested PC Crossword. Has anyone else (member or staff member) volunteered for that?
    Libra, Ralph! and I have already volunteered to host that particular event.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Wow! This is going to be great! :D

I know for sure I can't be trusted to host events. :< I'm not that responsible...
    But I'll definitely join a lot of those. :)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'm definetley hosting the comedy.

So I'll put myself up for that.

Also, the art and singing if you have time.

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    How about an event where you have to guess who's being described from the forum.
    You give lots of little discreet descriptions & the first person to get it get's a point!
    You'd only be allowed a certain ammount of guesses per round.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Franceschi offered to help out as backup staff in the singing contest so if thats alright with the rest of the group I'd be happy to have her on board.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Maybe we should have a special 'Pokecommunity Get-Together wall' that I ould organize. Each member gets a 100x100 block to decorate, which I could sort out and manage. Maybe even a Quiz type game over MSN [mass convo] which I could also host, on PC and pokemon

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I had this thought cross my mind a moment ago. Remember PC's graphics art worm that pretty much died twice? Maybe this would be a good time to try it again. Now, of course I wouldn't run it; having no GFX skills whatsoever. But I'm sure there's a few of the graphics artists who would be happy to run it.

I dunno, just a small thought that popped into my head XD;

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I think a Pokemon Quiz would be fun, where the host comes up with a quiz of random Pokemon facts as questions, and members participate by finishing the quiz and PMing it to the host, and [possibly] the winner could get a Pokemon Connoiseur emblem. And it could be like an open-book test, where people can search the internet for answers. If accepted, I would like to be the host.

Not sure if you missed this, Hiroshi-san, so I'm just reposting it :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

Event Carousel! Get-Together 2009!
    Wi-Fi Battle Tournament (split into two?)

Set up a tournament bracket! Get people in! (This is up to you to plan.)
    Hosted by AdvancedK9, sasuneuchiha, TwilightBlade, Cheriim, World King and Ursula (too many people - this could be split between double battles and single battles, though!)

What's wrong with clutter.. Pokemon attracts many players. More people, more hosts are needed.

In addition to single/double battles, different tiers, and Shoddy, I would like to see/host a Platinum Battle Frontier event. We can have tag teams, see who can go the highest, share the videos, and maybe play mini games too.

I'm not into hardcore battling (aka tournaments) but more casual battling (aka Frontier) so the latter would make me participate more.. I just wanted to donate prizes in the tourney.

Btw, it's Cherii, not Cherrim. Get Erica off your brain. D8

And I'm not in the Event Organizer group. 8[

Where's a Brawl bash. C:

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I think it would be fun to have a Design-a-Pokemon Contest, where participants decide on their own Pokemon's type, base stats, ability, art (design), moveset, name, sprite, and dex entry. Depending on how many participants, they could be put into groups, or participate by themselves. Or it could be a community-wide thing. Anyhow, if this becomes an event I'd like to host it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back