• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you write the number four?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
5dngug.png

It's how I always write my four, just like on a calculator.
Ditto! I write my fours like that. XD

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
ncfev7.png

^ just like that. /o/ Sometimes it's more closed, though.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I write it a bit like this:

Code:
----4----4^
--^4<(2)4^
-(3)44444^
---------4^
---------4^ (1)
Of course, a lot messier with my handwriting, but that is the style.

SpeedXaaa

Uses XD too much...
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Good point to bring up. :3
For as long as I can remember (well, starting from about 3rd grade or so), I've written my fours like how Signomi writes hers. I mean... it's so much easier... and only one stroke is used instead of two. Well, at least for me it's one. ;3

((before anyone starts bashing on me, it hasn't been a month yet... okay? Been about 15-16 days now. >.<))

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
2enqpg0.jpg

It doesn't really look like anything in particular. Certainly not a four. I'm just plain lazy and apathetic about legibility.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I write my fours open. I tend to mistake closed fours as nines. D:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Good point to bring up. :3
For as long as I can remember (well, starting from about 3rd grade or so), I've written my fours like how Signomi writes hers. I mean... it's so much easier... and only one stroke is used instead of two. Well, at least for me it's one. ;3

((before anyone starts bashing on me, it hasn't been a month yet... okay? Been about 15-16 days now. >.<))

Except between June 30th and August 14th we have the whole month of July, so it was 15-16 + 30 days so yeah, you broke the revival rule :x

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back