• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mahogany Version

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
Well i like the outdoor mountain,tree,grass and ground tiles. But i don't like the house tile very much. It can use little more work. And why be a lazy person? Insert some indoor tiles, It barely takes me 15 minutes to insert indoor tiles. If you are too lazy with your hack your wouldn't go much far. Don't be lazy and keep up the good works there ;)

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

Updates~

zomg1 itz bak?
Well in essence, yes. Mah 360 AV cord breaked, so no 360 for a while. I got bored and decided to hack again, and It was kewl. I finally finished the scripts in Cerno Town, and enabled indoor running. I finally made a video too.

the fakemons are cool!!
^_^
Why yes they are. Thank Samson for them, he's pretty sweet.

Well i like the outdoor mountain,tree,grass and ground tiles. But i don't like the house tile very much. It can use little more work. And why be a lazy person? Insert some indoor tiles, It barely takes me 15 minutes to insert indoor tiles. If you are too lazy with your hack your wouldn't go much far. Don't be lazy and keep up the good works there ;)
Like I told you the first time, It's annoying for me, and the stock indoor tiles look good to me.

Sweet looks great. Sudowoodo as a starter? Alright!
Actually the starter is Bonsly.
Yes, thank you.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

Updates~

Yes, I have another update for y'all. It's full of eye candy too!

---

Rawrz. I've been working on *optional* graphics lately. Wat u iz meanin u askz? I edited the textbox, the Battle boxes, and the signpost box. Before you ask yes the textbox is custam. I also edited the berries to fit my likings more, and I named them like their real-life counterparts(mostly). I'm also announcing field moves. I plan to have moves such as: headbutt(almost implemented), flamethrower, secret power, ect. I've replaced flash with a more powerful move(and the HM with secret power), cut with mow down(the HM with aerial ace)(inspired from Blue Dragon)which does like 55 dam and flinch chance. Enjoy these screens k?
Spoiler:

Yay, it's back!
How far will the pre beta go?
Mmhm. Probably to the first gym, maybe further. What do you think would be a good length?

Beautiful tiles and beautiful Fakemon
Thanks. Tiles are by various artists, and fakes are by Samson. :3

Wow! The video is very good!
Excellent script you've got there.

But there's one suggestion though.
They're OWs.
With them, the Hack will be better.
Thanks you. sadface. You don't like Nintendo's OWs? I do. :(

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Not that I don't like Nintendo OWs, it's just that some major characters should have their
OWs changed like: The Main Character, Prof., etc.

Do you get it now?

I have a friend which is a OW Spriter, but he's too busy now.
If he has less work, I'll get him to help you.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Not that I don't like Nintendo OWs, it's just that some major characters should have their
OWs changed like: The Main Character, Prof., etc.

Do you get it now?

I have a friend which is a OW Spriter, but he's too busy now.
If he has less work, I'll get him to help you.
Yeah, I know what you're saying, I was joking :P The prof, gym leaders, John, ect. will be getting new OWs, but I need to practice OW spriting, so it may be a while. That would be very awesome if you could get him to help me. Thank you.

---

Anyways, I'm too lazy to edit the trainer sprites, so I'm just going to update their sprites with the HG/SS sprites. I might even edit the OWs a lil to make them full of shmex. Comments?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Yeah, I know what you're saying, I was joking :P The prof, gym leaders, John, ect. will be getting new OWs, but I need to practice OW spriting, so it may be a while. That would be very awesome if you could get him to help me. Thank you.

---

Anyways, I'm too lazy to edit the trainer sprites, so I'm just going to update their sprites with the HG/SS sprites. I might even edit the OWs a lil to make them full of shmex. Comments?

Ahh, it's just a joke? I guess I take things too seriously...

Oh, and as for "him", I still don't think he has enough free time, as he still as his own Hack to work on.

By the way, HG/SS Sprites? Awesome! I like 'em!

Congratulations I Hate You

Used to be itman1234...
Years
  • Age 30
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 27, 2010
haha I just decided to find your latest hack, now that I'm back. I'm impressed by the tiles and palletes just by looking at the few screenies (you always had good graphics). I can't wait to see some events :) idk if you remember, but I too am not a big fan of storylines, and straight foward ones are always funzies. oh and Sudoking kicks ass.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
haha I just decided to find your latest hack, now that I'm back. I'm impressed by the tiles and palletes just by looking at the few screenies (you always had good graphics). I can't wait to see some events :) idk if you remember, but I too am not a big fan of storylines, and straight foward ones are always funzies. oh and Sudoking kicks ass.
Great to hear from ya man. Wellll...yeah, thanks for tha compliments. I've got some events done, but you know, not many. I'm not in a place where I can hack atm, but I will soon.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
You still working on this?
I hope you are...
This is such a great hack...

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

Updates~

Um...hi? Sooo, I guess I have a little free time, and I might as well continue this. Sadly, I don't have any new work done, so no screens. I'm working on something classified as well, and irl shiz, so It'll be slow going, but I got more inspiration from the news of Gen V. Zorua and Zoroark are implemented. Mostly anyway. Still need backsprites, but I'm working on them.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

Updates~

Umm...k. So I said Zorua and Zoroark were implemented, and they are.
Spoiler:

Credits to SSJ4 Furatman - Zoroark Backsprite base, Zephyr+ for the Zorua Front sprite, and Bulbapedia for the Zoroark Sprite. Nobody has permission to use the backsprites except for Furatman.

nice hack but it looks like it need a LOT of work
Okay...I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Back