• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Deep Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    You need to give credits to the creator of the ROM Base (me), and the person who contribute tiles to the ROM Base (Reck). Please do this, otherwise you are classed as stealing, in my book, and I did a lot of work providing that ROM Base (and the newly released version). It even clearly states in the release of it to give us credits in the thread. You acknowledged that it was this ROM Base, but credits for our hard work under your credits section would be nice.

Criticisms: The map looks too much like the original.
    Why those starters? Magby does normal damage to the other 2, as does Ralts, yet Spheal can destroy Magby easily. Unbalanced!
    You spelt Giratina wrong, and it's sprite looks very... pixelated.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Your story is a list of events, theres nothing significant compelling your character to actually do anything in this game. Also, how do you intend to allow the player to see this 'dream'? If its just a load of texts it would be very boring.

And, as mentioned, your maps are mere edits.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
    You need to give credits to the creator of the ROM Base (me), and the person who contribute tiles to the ROM Base (Reck). Please do this, otherwise you are classed as stealing, in my book, and I did a lot of work providing that ROM Base (and the newly released version). It even clearly states in the release of it to give us credits in the thread. You acknowledged that it was this ROM Base, but credits for our hard work under your credits section would be nice.

Criticisms: The map looks too much like the original.
    Why those starters? Magby does normal damage to the other 2, as does Ralts, yet Spheal can destroy Magby easily. Unbalanced!
    You spelt Giratina wrong, and it's sprite looks very... pixelated.
    soz i dint know the user name so i had posted rex rombase ok i will post banjora maxville

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
    Your story is a list of events, theres nothing significant compelling your character to actually do anything in this game. Also, how do you intend to allow the player to see this 'dream'? If its just a load of texts it would be very boring.

And, as mentioned, your maps are mere edits.
    i have just started though i will change it later because i have less members in my team
    and ok i will remove alto of text if feel its boring ;)

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
    I really taste of the new features of this game, but find that he would have to improve some details, tiles I am until good, its mapeado I am very empty I am clear-cut but he lacks things as flowers, rocks and other details for preenchelo better.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    The maps are okay, but look like the same thing. But I like your story though. I also like the tiles.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Musta, I think you should improve the story of your Hack and the maps.
    And I think you should change the intro aswell. It would be boring
    that the Prof. is being chased by a stupid Poochyena again.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    Eh? Contact a mod then. =\ But you shouldn't quit it. Plus who said they didn't like it? I know I just said to improve mapping. Plus don't care what other people think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Hack Cancled because people did not like it
    Seriously? You're canceling your hack just because a few random people on the internet don't like it?

Honestly, I don't give a crap about what random people on the internet think. If no one liked my hack, would I quit hacking? HELL NO! I mean, seriously, do you honestly care about all these random people? I sure don't.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Seriously? You're canceling your hack just because a few random people on the internet don't like it?

Honestly, I don't give a crap about what random people on the internet think. If no one liked my hack, would I quit hacking? HELL NO! I mean, seriously, do you honestly care about all these random people? I sure don't.
    agree 100%. i started hacking 2yrs ago & even was making my own hack & pretty much gave up because i wasnt trying hard enough. u put alot of work in it, right. so finish it up if u really want to & listen to yourself & the other guys who said u can improve & dont give up mqn.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    My goodness! Why would you quit a hack like this?
    Sure, your mapping skills are terrible, but why not hire a mapper
    while you script?

Here's my advice, anyways: Practise your hacking skills first before you post your
    hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back