• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would love to know the origin of the quote "Don't worry about the future. after a moment of depression there's the way of resurrection" but oh wellz.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I noticed that. xD; I have no idea who came up with the quote though; I first saw the quote on a Beyblade wallpaper that I then used on my desktop until said desktop died. /loved that wallpaper and quote.

I still love the quote to this day. It's kind of like my personal 'Pick me up" quote.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Such a quote ...and Beyblades...?
    Well I certainly didn't expect that. XD
    I thought you saw it first in some kind of book.

Years
  • 204014. I think I'll stay away from PC today. I'm in a right foul mood (I'm censoring myself here considerably), and I don't wanna ruin anyone's fun here by talking about it anymore than I already have.

Carry on, with your discussion, then. *leaves*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

The original image that I used was better quality and bigger than this, but the site I originally found it on went down and this is the best I could find. :[

/hugs Dondon.
    PM me if you need to rant to someone about it. I'm here for you. (b'')b

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

I made a blog post about shirtless fatties a couple of weeks ago, and it became the top search post on Google. It also wanted to redirect me to 'shirtless hotties', which was awfully nice of Google!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

Who wants to do a collab with me? Seriously. I want somebody to do Naruto with almost the same CSS as me but... Different...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe if I still was into Naruto, but tbh this thread isn't the place to ask for a Naruto Collab. There seems to be a bit of hatred for that series from the other regulars here. :[

Years

僕と契約して、魔法少女になってほしいんだ。 ‿‿

I've only got Pseudo and Jordan so far. Any other takers? Didn't think so.

I don't hate Naruto, or most any show for that matter. Tastes, man, tastes. Now, fans and the general fanbase, that's a different story.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Naruto is pretty much the only anime I watch...
    Though I haven't seen an episode for a few months now.

Years

If you ask me, I will vehemently state that anime is among the lowest forms of entertainment and that there are much more better and intelligent forms of media out there. If you ask me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used to like Naruto. I never really watched or read the whole thing from episode/chapter one to where I stopped though. However, I did know the general storyline and plot points. I think the main reason why I enjoyed it was because it was fun to roleplay. /used to roleplay Naruto on gaia all the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back