• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey Through the Dark [OOC/SU Thread]

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
  • OMG I totaly forgot to do my SU!!! I feel terrible, but it will only take a few minutes until I have it up. I am sooooo sorry.

EDIT: Here is what I have so far. I just need to funish my history and rp sample, but it will have to wait until tomorow. I am tired.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • @killet - S'okay. Ima log off now, and I won't really be on from noon until four tommorow so... You might have to wait until then for my reply :3

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • @ Nakuzami
    Okay! I'm done and I added a title! XDDDD Be seeing that report tomorrow! : P And I hate to say it... but I demand your RP Sample! Just so I can build a bit more off of it. :3

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Blackout

Reserve me the Chimchar please!

Edit: Only need the Rp sample... Geez Cy nice SU, wish I can get to that level of creativity :P.

Edit: Done!!
    @ Nakuzami: You should give me a link to where you learned CSS.

Name: Hiro Mori
    Nickname: Hiro

Personality: Hiro is beyond all means a normal kid. He loves to get on the nerves of people, whether it be family, friends, or just local people. Thus he is known as a troublemaker. This side, though commonly used, is not what some people know him by, for he tend to help many others in need.

This young man has developed many other traits from those he hangs around. He has learned to act kind to people, knowing that he'd be more trusted. Though there is the odd occasion, where people get on his bad side and he starts to get harsh with them. This also helps him be a good sport and allows him not to be egotistical as some tend to be.

The trait of kindness helps him be more easily to be friends with. Though not a specific trait, Hiro is romantic and will hit on a cute girl at points...

Hiro is also quite adventurous, though some may call it stupidity, too. He loves to ride his skateboard doing dangerous tricks and traversing through the neighborhood with his knowledge of parkour and gymnastics.

This brings out his most relevant perk, bravery. Hiro tends to be the leader of the group, always making plans and having the bravery (or stupidity) to do them. He tends to use his perk in standing up for what he thinks is right, mainly to protect younger or weaker people. Overall, Hiro is the one who would be the first to stand up for something.

Appearance: Hiro looks to be the average sixteen year-old. He has short, usually messy black hair that he brushes down or looks spiked. His hair is what some people call 'gravity defying', when in all reality he usually gels it. Hiro sports an average build, meaning he is neither small or big. He is rather fit and considered strong, though not to the point where people would classify him as a miny tank of sorts.

Possibly his most noticeable feature is his eyes. A light reddish mahogany color that has an inner kindness behind them, while people who don't know him, would classify them as bizarre. He stands at an average 6'1" and weighs around 145 lbs.

On to clothes and such, Hiro usually wears his blue zip-up hoody over a shirt saying, 'There are only a few people who can make it there..' on top and 'They are the ones who try.' on the bottom. He wears torn-up jeans with a plain black belt and grey Adidas sneakers. He also wears a necklace with a charm that means fearless.

History: Hiro was born in Viridian as the son of the local Day Care owners. He was raised quite well and grew up with a love of Pokemon. He tended to travel with his parents across the region, buying supplies, picking up clients' Pokemon, etc. Due to the traveling he gained the friendship of Brock, the Pewter City Gym Leader. It was more of a brother-like relationship than friends though, even with Brock's multiple siblings.

As the years went by, Hiro came more and more to Pewter. Volunteering at the Museum and occasionally helping with Gym renovations. Brock even started to teach Hiro how to battle! It was quite easy for Brock as he saw the potential in his student. He didn't know it at the time but his student would be a great help in the oncoming war.

As the threat of Team Dusk became well known in the region, Brock thought it was time to have Blue come down and test Hiro. After completing the test Hiro was given the recommendation to join Team Light and that Team Dusk was only a branch of the threat... With this in mind, Blue and Brock sent Hiro to Sinnoh and the HQ of Team Light, allowing Hiro to finally do something.

Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
    Nickname: Hope
    Nature: XXXXX
    Personality: Hope is a rather odd partner Pokemon as she doesn't act like her partner. She is brave and has traits from Hiro, but she tends to be naive and jumps into things quickly. She does truly care for others but doesn't know how to show it.
    Misc.: Has a blue flame instead of red. (May think of accessories...)

Role-Play Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • @ Nakuzami
    Okay! I'm done and I added a title! XDDDD Be seeing that report tomorrow! : P And I hate to say it... but I demand your RP Sample! Just so I can build a bit more off of it. :3

Lol, no O.O! Your title must be a specific word listed in the rules.
    Also, I don't want you to rewrite your entire RP Sample so... Yeah. Look at Fuyu's sign-up! Your RP Sample was supposed to be when you received the letter. Besides, if you're coming from another region, you'll be arriving by private jet, silly ;3
    Also, if I attempted to do the RP Sample right now with my phone, it would come out crappy, and I don't want you building off of crappiness ;P

@killet - That's fine. By the way, you might want to check your grammar/spelling, I think sleep deprivation got to you ;3

Edit: Lookin' good, TFW ;3

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • TFW, you are accepted.
    Well, unless I open more spots, you four that are reserved might not get in. Well, maybe I'll open up two more spots.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years

• Lol, no O.O! Your title must be a specific word listed in the rules.
    Also, I don't want you to rewrite your entire RP Sample so... Yeah. Look at Fuyu's sign-up! Your RP Sample was supposed to be when you received the letter. Besides, if you're coming from another region, you'll be arriving by private jet, silly ;3
    Also, if I attempted to do the RP Sample right now with my phone, it would come out crappy, and I don't want you building off of crappiness ;P

@killet - That's fine. By the way, you might want to check your grammar/spelling, I think sleep deprivation got to you ;3

Edit: Lookin' good, TFW ;3

Ahhhhhhh... Okay.... I think I see it now. XDDDD I'm super drunk right now... (family party) and so... I won't be able to do any revising until tomorrow. Ugh... headacse already and the spininig.... yeaaaah. I thinnk I shoulf be foing tyo lseep now....

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Blackout

Name: Drake Burton

Nickname: Chatterbox (Just don't call him that xP)

Personality: Drake LOVES to talk. Once he starts he can't stop. He loves to speak, and when he starts, he often starts saying nonsense. He is also very careless, and can sometimes be annoying. He can't control what he says, and sometimes says things that may hurt others. He is also quite hyperactive, but intelligent. He likes to tease people, but often ends up to be rude. He doesn't mean to be bad, but he loves playing pranks. He isn't quite the type to save the world, but he is an attention seeker. He loves to be in the spotlight.

Appearance: Drake has blue eyes, and light brown hair. He is of average weight, but he is a bit smaller than other children his age. He is quite tan, due to him always loitering around in the sun. Drake likes to wear colorful and bright clothes, so that people look at him. He will wear colors like bright red, and blue. He wears spectacles, black colored spectacles. He is not very strong, but looks fine.

History: Drake was a very ignored child. Since he was 2 years old, his parents always paid more attention to his little brother, and he was always ignored. At school too, children used to only talk to the most popular kid, and ignore him. Nobody would talk to him, and he eventually started to crave attention. He wanted to become famous, and be the center of attention. So he started talking loudly, non stop, and with people he didn't even know. This eventually led him to become the most famous child in school. He didn't have a lot of experiences with Pokemon, except one battle with E4 Champion Cynthia.

During a surprise visit from the Champion Cynthia, she asked a student to battle her with one Pokemon. People chose Drake to fight her Lucario with a Snorlax he borrowed from a teacher. Eventually, when the two battled, Snorlax would not listen to Drake at all, due to him being inexperienced. During the battle, Snorlax fell asleep and collapsed on Lucario, knocking him out. People thought Drake had made Snorlax use Rest, and knock him out. This made people think he was a really good battler, and the reason why the Association of Light chose him.

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

Nickname: Blaze

Nature: Quiet

Misc.: Blaze wears a red cloth on his left leg.

Role-Play Sample:

Spoiler:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Okay, Mr. Deep, I'm going to wait to accept you for now. While you're waiting for that, why don't you extend your SU just a little. It's a bit short and slightly lacking...
    In the meantime, we need to get Ray's SU in! What, does he think he can just transform into a girl and get away with not signing up?! X3

EDIT: Okay, if Mr. Deep person makes a few little changes, there will finally be two spots left since I made the little extension. Reservations will be cancelled tommorow, and I will submit the IC thread after that. So, with some luck (Meaning if RHCP is on) the RP will start tommorow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    *bunch of swear words*

I'm leaving for 1-2 weeks -again-, next week, so I guess you should cancel my reservation.. I might apply when I get back.

Gl & Hf

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Reserve me the Chimchar please!

Edit: Only need the Rp sample... Geez Cy nice SU, wish I can get to that level of creativity :P.

Hahaha... Well I am somewhat of a pencil artist so you could say I have some level of creativity and all. But just keep practicing. You'll get better as you write more and dont forget to read what others write too. I've found amazing pieces all around PC and well... I'm just a speck in that picture. :D

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Hahaha... Well I am somewhat of a pencil artist so you could say I have some level of creativity and all. But just keep practicing. You'll get better as you write more and dont forget to read what others write too. I've found amazing pieces all around PC and well... I'm just a speck in that picture. :D

Well if you mean pencil artist as drawer, than I am too. It only my writing skills and my ideas for a character's history.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    You got that right bro!! :P I'm still more creative than every single farmer at my school which makes me proud.

Nakuzami

Years
  • You got that right bro!! :P I'm still more creative than every single farmer at my school which makes me proud.

Ooooooh, now I go and buy shirt that says "I'm with farm folk!" Lol X3 I'm kidding. I live near farms too, but I only know of a few kids that are actually living on those farms (one happens to be my friend).

Well, killet, Mr. -DeepImpact-, SIU, EK, Ray, Yagerbomb, and... no one else, you are all still on reserve(yes, I'm not going to terminate the reservations at this moment) and there are still three spots left. I might bring that back down to two.

Oh, I also submitted the IC Thread, so that should be up soon.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years

• Ooooooh, now I go and buy shirt that says "I'm with farm folk!" Lol X3 I'm kidding. I live near farms too, but I only know of a few kids that are actually living on those farms (one happens to be my friend).

Well, killet, Mr. -DeepImpact-, SIU, EK, Ray, Yagerbomb, and... no one else, you are all still on reserve(yes, I'm not going to terminate the reservations at this moment) and there are still three spots left. I might bring that back down to two.

Well that's good! Now.... we wait. *gloomy aura*

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023

Ooooooh, now I go and buy shirt that says "I'm with farm folk!" Lol X3 I'm kidding. I live near farms too, but I only know of a few kids that are actually living on those farms (one happens to be my friend).

That's what most my friends are.

Well that's good! Now.... we wait. *gloomy aura*

@Both: It is up you know.

Back