• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Clubs Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pokemon Clubs Daily Chit-Chat!

This is an area for general discussions about what clubs are coming next and how to make sure they're the best they can possibly be! If you're thinking of making a club but not sure if it'll be well received, post here! If you're looking to join a certain club that doesn't yet exist and you don't want the hassle of creating a whole new club, post here and someone else may choose to pick up on it! Whether you're just starting up a new club and need some help to get it going, you're searching for a new club to join, you want more members in your club, simply need some help to progress an existing club or if you're just looking for a new club to be made, then this is the place for you!

This thread is also a place in which you can talk to other club owners and start up some inter-club relations. If you're involved in a club and you want to set up some kind of rivalry or alliance with another club, then post here and other club ambassadors may pick you up on it!

Any kind of relations can be formed here, a list of recommendations includes:
  • Starting up a battle tournament with another club.
  • Forming new affiliates.
  • Setting up inter-club trading schemes.
  • Seasonal events between clubs.
  • Anything else you can think of!
Rules
- Follow all of the community's rules and the Pokemon Club's rules.
- Please keep all posts constructive!
- Make sure to make propositions reasonable or they won't be picked up on!
- If you disagree with someone's idea for a club then do say, but be constructive whilst doing so! Do not disrespect members based on an idea that you don't like.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Basic Club Layout
Feel free to use it!

Club Title Here!

wm2uN.png

This is where you should write a brief welcome/introduction to your thread. Include things such as what the thread is about, why people might want to join and what makes your topic worthy of having a group made about it.

Rules (Example)
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the list upon joining (includes the ones you add!) and a nickname it if you want.
5. Enjoy!

Sign-Up Form (Example)
Username:
Partner Pokemon:
Reason for joining:

List Of Pokemon
If your club is based on a certain type of Pokemon then list them here!
590.png
591.png
592.png
593.png
594.png
595.png
596.png
597.png
598.png
599.png
600.png
601.png
602.png
603.png
604.png
605.png
606.png
607.png
608.png
609.png
610.png

Members List
Every club needs a list of members!
- Your username
336.png

- JohnSmith
094.png

- MattSmith
093.png

- DavidTennant
316.png

- IlikePokemon101
452.png

User Bars
Most clubs develop a section of user bars or banners to advertise their club, but if you don't want to then that's fine too!

ETC
Some owners may have a quiz, IRC channel, competition or any number of other things for their members to get involved in, so don't be shy! There's no limit to how much you can include! Make sure to check out the CSS guide if you want to make things look even better!

Code
The spoilers below contain the code for the above layout if you simply want to just copy and paste it.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
How about a little cup between the Unevolved Club and the Cute Pokemon one?
I mean, if it's okay for you Ozzy and the other owner ...
That's a really great idea!

Would it be something like smogon's Little Cup tier, where all pokemon are level 5 or something similar to that?

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
Well, every unevolved pokemon in the Cute Club's list is fair game ^_^
Unless, either one of them(owners) want to change the rules

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Well, every unevolved pokemon in the Cute Club's list is fair game ^_^
Unless, either one of them(owners) want to change the rules
It would cool if there were Pokemon prizes for the top placers in it.

I hope they do it!

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years

It would cool if there were Pokemon prizes for the top placers in it.

I hope they do it!

Well, the Cute Club do offer some EV/IV'd Pokemon, so it's up to them if they :

a) want to do it
b) will give prizes

Although the Cute Club do have conditions do so

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Well, the Cute Club do offer some EV/IV'd Pokemon, so it's up to them if they :

a) want to do it
b) will give prizes

Although the Cute Club do have conditions do so
Lol. Yes, I know I'm a breeder for the Cute Club, but idk anything about the Unevolved Club.
Maybe we could include them in Cute Club's egg swap? What do you think, Alex? :)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Don't forget the Dream World club ;) there are a lot of unevolved pokemon out of the 170 released DW pokemon

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
Well, if we put the Dream World in the mix,w e could add a rule of Dream World abilities only, and that'd make something new ...
And as yourself have said it's OK ...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Hey, while you're forming the little cup, how about forming an alliance between the Oddish Family Fan Club and the Cute Pokemon Club? I mean Oddish is a cute pokemon! =)Lol, I just realized this thread is like the UN.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hmm... This is great, a lot of clubs are already taking part! If all of these clubs wish to take part, we could form a huge tournament over all of the clubs! We'll have to wait and gauge the interest from other clubs though~

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Here are some ideas I've had for clubs
  • Johto
  • Sinnoh
  • Unova
  • Starters
  • Defensive pokemon
  • Legendaries
  • Chu family (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu)

I've done Legendaries group in the past, but it closed out due to inactivity. :cer_cry: I could do it, but I'm booked up. I wouldn't mind being in the regions since they do sound like a cool, new idea to start with. I am completely in agreement with the starters though....I would love to join that...

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
Years
Looking on the first page, it seems as if Meganium90 owns the Grass club.

Has anyone done a specific egg group fan club before?

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
Years
Ah, I had not realised that about the Grass type club, my apologies.

I might make a club about an egg group, or about something else, not sure yet. I'll make sure to post a reservation here beforehand.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I wonder whether I'm going to able to hit up a relationship with the Cute Pokémon Club, the Snivy Fan Club and the Grass/Fire/Water type clubs... I think it makes a lot of sense for the kind of stuff that Starter Pokémon Club needs.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I wonder whether I'm going to able to hit up a relationship with the Cute Pokémon Club, the Snivy Fan Club and the Grass/Fire/Water type clubs... I think it makes a lot of sense for the kind of stuff that Starter Pokémon Club needs.

On behalf of the Cute Pokemon Club, what kind of things would you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back