• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new and improved Snivy063!

Years
  • Hey guys, something I just discovered today.

One of my friends here at PC, Teezee aka Snivy063 has become our newest Moderator.

He will now be partnered with Meganium90 as the New Users/Welcome mod.

So, lets celebrate the promotion of this friendly user who only joined us back in November 2011 and has gone on to do great things!

Here's my little gift to newly-appointed mods:

I wonder who will get promoted next, I am a regular in most sections so who knows, I might be next!

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Congratulations Snivy! Finally someone posted a thread, I was waiting for it to appear so I could glomp it XD

Also, what did I say about mods with numbers? I knew they were taking over... I knew it. This was a plan all along.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Congratulations seem to be in order Snivyyyy.
    So yeah congratulations~

Don't let us down. Megan is a wonderful person to work with I'm sure so don't worry about her killing you just yet.

I can't believe you got modded after such a short time though :x

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Congratulations on becoming a mod Teezee. It was was well deserved and I'm not the slightest bit suprised. In fact, when Audy said there was going to be a new mod my initial guess was you, and it seems like I was right. Anyways, I hope you'll have fun modding and be a good modding partner for Megan :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • HOLY CONGRATS!
    We haven't really spoken, but I have definitely seen you around, and kind of guessed, purely from your activity you'd get modded!
    Keep on being awesome, and good luck!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    This was inevitable ;D Congrats Teezee, I know you'll do a wonderful job! Make us proud. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Oh goodness, that was exciting. The first modding in nearly two years where I didn't know anything about it. I had heard that there would be a new one, and had some suspicions that it would be you!! Congratulations, and certainly well deserved. Now you have two more forums to obsessively post in isn't that exciting?! Unfortunately for you, you don't have my charming presence in them at the moment, so I do apologize for the inconvenience. I'm sure you're very, very, very disappointed, but keep your chin up, bud!

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Meh, I knew it. I foresaw all these comings. I foresaw Kenshin being the new mod and now, I foresaw YOU being the new mod. Uh, guys, I think I have an uncontrollable vision of the future. Someone heeelllppp me!!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I know I've only talked with you a little but I have seen you posting around and figured that some day you would be modded, so congratulations! NU/W definitely needs its share of warm welcomers, and you definitely fit that description to a "t". Again, basing this off of what I've seen, pfffft.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well lookie here now there are two grass type mods in nu/w with numbers in it lol. Congrats, you'll do a great job for sure!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    This is probably the speediest promotion that I have ever seen. ^.^ Congrats, eh? I think we'll be seeing a lot of each other in the near future. Even though I'm not that active on New Users/Welcome, I'm sure that in the Pokémon Clubs, we'll be hanging out, right?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Woah, a lot of new promotions lately, congratulations Snivy063! Good Luck.

Years
  • Congratulations, Snivy! I see you post a ton in NU/W so it was only a matter of time before you were added :3 You'll do great, and congrats again!

edit: What's particularly awesome is that you both have numbers in your names and you're both named after grass types. Funny coincidence!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Congratz Teezee!!! You really deserve your place at staff. Enjoy your new powers and ... enjoy for being mod. :D I know you do great job. ^^

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • Congratulations Teezee :3 You deserve this and I can honestly say that I have never met someone as welcoming as you :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey guys, something I just discovered today.

One of my friends here at PC, Teezee aka Snivy063 has become our newest Moderator.

He will now be partnered with Meganium90 as the New Users/Welcome mod.

So, lets celebrate the promotion of this friendly user who only joined us back in November 2011 and has gone on to do great things!

Here's my little gift to newly-appointed mods:

I wonder who will get promoted next, I am a regular in most sections so who knows, I might be next!
    Thanks for making the thread for me, Hikari! And don't you worry, you might be asked in the future if in case a certain section that your active in is in need of a Moderator, don't lose hope. It's actually better if you have goals which will motivate you to be more active. :)

Congratulations Snivy! Finally someone posted a thread, I was waiting for it to appear so I could glomp it XD

Also, what did I say about mods with numbers? I knew they were taking over... I knew it. This was a plan all along.
    Thanks Rairai. ♥

And yeah, we're taking over the board! XD

i saw it coming. LOL. congratulations snivy! good luck on modding! :)
    Hey there miltankRancher, thank you! I will certainly do my best. <3

Congratulations seem to be in order Snivyyyy.
    So yeah congratulations~

Don't let us down. Megan is a wonderful person to work with I'm sure so don't worry about her killing you just yet.

I can't believe you got modded after such a short time though :x

I still am not the fastest though! :P

I know Megan and it's really nice that I got partnered with her, she's really nice! And thanks, Kawaii. ^^

Congratulations on becoming a mod Teezee. It was was well deserved and I'm not the slightest bit suprised. In fact, when Audy said there was going to be a new mod my initial guess was you, and it seems like I was right. Anyways, I hope you'll have fun modding and be a good modding partner for Megan :D
    Thanks Olli and it's a coincidence that I got modded during your birthday! :P

HOLY CONGRATS!
    We haven't really spoken, but I have definitely seen you around, and kind of guessed, purely from your activity you'd get modded!
    Keep on being awesome, and good luck!
    Thanks, moments! Yeah, you can see me a lot around the board since I post from one board to another. XD

Well done Snivy063 and i hope you do a great job as a mod
    Hey there, it's great to see you! And thank you, I'll definitely try my best not to let you down and the whole community. ^__^

Congrats Snivy! n__n I know you're going to do extremely well in NU/W. Show those new users just how awesome PC really is, yeah? ;D
    I will and thank you very much Twilight Sky, hopefully you'll be more active in NU/W! Looking forward to see you posting there again. ♥

This was inevitable ;D Congrats Teezee, I know you'll do a wonderful job! Make us proud. ^_^
    Thanks a lot Alex! And I will work on that!

Oh goodness, that was exciting. The first modding in nearly two years where I didn't know anything about it. I had heard that there would be a new one, and had some suspicions that it would be you!! Congratulations, and certainly well deserved. Now you have two more forums to obsessively post in isn't that exciting?! Unfortunately for you, you don't have my charming presence in them at the moment, so I do apologize for the inconvenience. I'm sure you're very, very, very disappointed, but keep your chin up, bud!
    Hey there and thanks! Definitely looking forward on your return. :)

Meh, I knew it. I foresaw all these comings. I foresaw Kenshin being the new mod and now, I foresaw YOU being the new mod. Uh, guys, I think I have an uncontrollable vision of the future. Someone heeelllppp me!!!
    Maybe you can tell whether 2012 is gonna happen or not? Either way, thank you! :P

I know I've only talked with you a little but I have seen you posting around and figured that some day you would be modded, so congratulations! NU/W definitely needs its share of warm welcomers, and you definitely fit that description to a "t". Again, basing this off of what I've seen, pfffft.
    Hello there fellow Fairy Tail fan, and thank you very much. :o

OFF-TOPIC: Have you seen the newest episode? Omg, Erza vs Azuma is just EPIC! \m/

Congrats, Snivy! You're so active, so you deserve to be mod!~ Good luck modding the New Users/Welcome section... xD
    I've seen you in NU/W before, hello there! Thank you very much for your congratulations message. :D

Well lookie here now there are two grass type mods in nu/w with numbers in it lol. Congrats, you'll do a great job for sure!
    Yo, Yoshi! Can't actually believe it! It's really a weird coincidence that we're both grass type mods with numbers. :P

Aand thank you. ^^

This is probably the speediest promotion that I have ever seen. ^.^ Congrats, eh? I think we'll be seeing a lot of each other in the near future. Even though I'm not that active on New Users/Welcome, I'm sure that in the Pokémon Clubs, we'll be hanging out, right?
    I miss you in NU/W, hope you'll be posting there again! And yes, we will. Thank you by the way. :)

Woah, a lot of new promotions lately, congratulations Snivy063! Good Luck.
    Yeah, I wonder whose next? :o

Aand thanks, Mew! o/

Congratulations, Snivy! I see you post a ton in NU/W so it was only a matter of time before you were added :3 You'll do great, and congrats again!

edit: What's particularly awesome is that you both have numbers in your names and you're both named after grass types. Funny coincidence!
    Yeah, a lot seems shocked about it that we're both named after grass types with numbers. lmao

I will do my best, and thank you very much!

Congratz Teezee!!! You really deserve your place at staff. Enjoy your new powers and ... enjoy for being mod. :D I know you do great job. ^^
    Ohaii, Xeb! Where have you been, I miss seeing your welcomes in NU/W! D:

And thanks.

Congratulations Teezee :3 You deserve this and I can honestly say that I have never met someone as welcoming as you :)
    I'll take that as a compliment, so thanks & thanks for the congratulations. :D

Hooray for more Mods with numbers. We gonna take this place over xD. Welcome to the team Snivy (=.
    Yay, and yes we will! Thanks Ken! :P

Back