• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Alternate kyurem forme and signature moves speculation

GokuRikaku

Sup?
    Years
    thats awsome, but wouldn't kyreum look more ugly if there was another forme?

Thats only to one's opinion. I don't find Kyurem ugly, its not suppose to look cute.

Anyways, while this may mean that it theres a good chance for it to gain a new form (What would it be called anyways? The Glacier Forme?), its not a 100% chance that it will happen. They may have other plans for it. But if it does get a new form, I hope it will give it some new toys to play with cause compare Kyurem with Zekrom and Reshiram, this monster isn't as threating as those two.

TheronElite

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Thats only to one's opinion. I don't find Kyurem ugly, its not suppose to look cute.

Anyways, while this may mean that it theres a good chance for it to gain a new form (What would it be called anyways? The Glacier Forme?), its not a 100% chance that it will happen. They may have other plans for it. But if it does get a new form, I hope it will give it some new toys to play with cause compare Kyurem with Zekrom and Reshiram, this monster isn't as threating as those two.
    I think it will get two more forms. The moves Freeze Burn and like Ice Shock or something will go to each form. Or maybe it will only be one and it will get both. There's no way to know for sure, but I am certain there will be another form.

User19sq

I wouldn'tbe surprised if it got a new forme in the third version. I mean, rumor has it that Kyurem is the reanimated corpse of the once-living Pokemon that Reshiram and Zekrom were. If this is true, then we may get to see how it looked like before separating into said dragons. And chances are that it'll be an alternate forme for Kyurem.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That was posted already and is just a rumor that neither Serebii or Bulbapedia believe.

No one else has posted acknowledgement about that code just yet so it is still a factless rumor until more teams find it.

If it was posted already, then you should've used the report button instead of post here. :3

Either way, since there's slight discussion, merged with the forme discussion thread 'cause it needs that potential activity compared to the other threads on things that relate to the third game.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    I wouldn'tbe surprised if it got a new forme in the third version. I mean, rumor has it that Kyurem is the reanimated corpse of the once-living Pokemon that Reshiram and Zekrom were. If this is true, then we may get to see how it looked like before separating into said dragons. And chances are that it'll be an alternate forme for Kyurem.

Problem: There was no corpse to reanimate, the original Pokemon split into two forms, it did not die. Plus, it is even stated that Kyurem's own power froze it when its body was broken, evident by its wing.

Now, as for a forme, I'd say it is quite possible that Kyurem will have a second form. Simple: N finds Kyurem and sees the injury. He wills his legendary to heal Kyurem, hoping to gain another ally. Kyurem recovers to his Origin forme, and turns on N, wreaking havoc on Unova.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    ^ Poor N...if that happened...
    What the zombie theory is that the two dragon's came from Kyurem like Ninjask did from Nincada, and left behind a shell which became Shedinja, something around those lines...
    Anyways I think Kyurem's new forme will dominately be gray like Reshiram and Zekrom which are almost pure white. Half of it could be dark grey or light grey.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Since it's very likely that new form would be mix of Reshiram's and Zekrom's energy, it's possible that even their designs would be mixed.
    It would look awesome, wouldn't it?

Alternate kyurem forme and signature moves speculation

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Can I just say that's amazing and if Kyurem gets any forme it needs to be something along those lines, Kyurem's forme would be perfect, omg.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Whoa, that would literally just be amazing. Looks great! Hopefully if it does get the new forme they make something just as good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    If they won't reveal Kyurem's new form on final movie 15 poster, do you think they would reveal it right before movie on single poster, like Shaymin's new form or maybe reveal it in movie 16, next year?
    Imo Kyurem is too important to have new form excluded from final poster, but what's your opinion?
    Final posters are usually revealed in the beginning of March, while "cast" is revealed earlier in Corocoro and current Corocoro seems to have nothing new about Kyurem.
    So maybe it's true that new Kyurem's form and Gray will be revealed in 2013? That means R/S remakes in this year.
    Gray in 2013 would be a bit unfitting for anime, especially with Opelucid City, but screw that XD.

Years
    Well in the Cococoro teaser for the next issue it said there was someother interesting thing it that doesn't have to do with Keldeo, so it may be a new Kyurem forme...I sure hope it is, I want to know whether Kyurem is really the original pokemon or just a piece and the original won't show up until later...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Maybe that next Corocoro will be about Ice Burn and Freeze Shock, not about new form...

Anyways I wonder what Keldeo's role will be, and if that'll have any impact on the third version...maybe it's revealed that Kyurem started the fire (Freeze burn?).

That made me think if maybe there are two stories prepared for Kyurem... One with old form and Musketeers for movie 15 and another one with new form and Tao Trio for movie 16. So maybe Gray and new form is prepared for the next year? That could mean R/S remakes this year.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

If it was posted already, then you should've used the report button instead of post here. :3

Either way, since there's slight discussion, merged with the forme discussion thread 'cause it needs that potential activity compared to the other threads on things that relate to the third game.
    I'm supposed to report rumors? I don't quite understand that....When that was posted as a separate thread, it was huge and only that website linked had that information. I searched Bulbapedia and Serebii forums and finally found a discussion on it and both said that their game rippers couldn't find that coding at that time so neither site were seeing it more than a rumor until more people came with evidence to support it.

I don't see why I was suppose to report that thread, it was valid in its own right.

Problem: There was no corpse to reanimate, the original Pokemon split into two forms, it did not die. Plus, it is even stated that Kyurem's own power froze it when its body was broken, evident by its wing.

Now, as for a forme, I'd say it is quite possible that Kyurem will have a second form. Simple: N finds Kyurem and sees the injury. He wills his legendary to heal Kyurem, hoping to gain another ally. Kyurem recovers to his Origin forme, and turns on N, wreaking havoc on Unova.

You! For just the first half of this post I luff you! I've been saying the same thing since Kyurem was discovered TTwTT

Years
    I think that Kyurem's alternate forme will be appearing soon, maybe in next Month's cococoro.
    I think that the God stone will be like the Gracidia flower, it'll transform Kyurem by Key item instead of equiping it like Giratina's Griseous orb. Maybe it'll also require the presence of one of the other tao member's in the party similar to how Mantyke requires Remoraid in the party to evolve, of course in this case it'll be forme change.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    A new movie 15 poster will be out in the beginning of March, which will likely be the official poster since most official posters are revealed in March. A new trailer will be aired in some theaters in Japan starting March 3rd too.

All of that is making me think Kyurem's new forme will be revealed on Pokemon Smash so then the official poster and new trailer can be released at the beginning of March showing its new forme.

Years
    I was watching the new short trailer of the movie on pokebeach and one of the moves Kyurem used looked like Shock freeze meaning that those two moves will be in the third version as predicted (maybe a Bw event too).
    They might release Kyurem's next forme next week if not this week since it's almost march... and wasn't Giratina's Origin forme released around early March too? Hmm, wonder what it's new form will be called... some suggested two possible names earlier, maybe it'll be called after those.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Nope, Giratina's new form was revealed in February Corocoro together with Shaymin.
    I think new Kyurem's form could be called Taiji form and the old one Wuji form.

BTW, Kyurem on that short trailer looks kinda like running chicken, lol.

If it's true that Kyurem is using Freeze Shock, it means that new form is not required for those two hidden attacks. So maybe they will reveal just those attacks?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Nope, Giratina's new form was revealed in February Corocoro together with Shaymin.
    I think new Kyurem's form could be called Taiji form and the old one Wuji form.

BTW, Kyurem on that short trailer looks kinda like running chicken, lol.

If it's true that Kyurem is using Freeze Shock, it means that new form is not required for those two hidden attacks. So maybe they will reveal just those attacks?

Hope someone says what that attack actually was cause that could have easily been a simple Ice beam. Since Ice Beam in the anime has always looked like lightning bolts that freeze stuff.

Years
    Well to me it looked different than a simple ice beam but I can be wrong, they're to release a longer trailer then, maybe we'll know soon enough. Also do most of the Pokemon movie's have flames when the title shows up? Cause if not then it could be referencing Burn freeze, or the moor fire.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    How many formes do you expect kyurem to get? It'll only one other form. Two new forms would be too many if you as me.

How do you think it'll transform?
    Possibly by an item. Maybe that other stone that we can't get in Black & White.

How do you think it gets Burn freeze and shock freeze?
    It will probably know them automatically when you are battling it. Or maybe it will only know these two moves when it is in its other form.

As for how it looks I honestly don't know.

Back