• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1) What boards are you most interested in?
uhh.....pokemon roleplaying boards (I think)

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
um...uhh....maybe....any boards that have to do about pokemon manga series

3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
what?....huh?...uhh....I-I don't know....

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
hmm.....maybe....get to know everyone in here and be friends with them (I 'guess) and to have fun too.....

Was expecting you to check in here! :D Roleplay is quite the good choice! Great place to meet friends. :3 We have two mentors for you to choose, and both of them are available. Their names are Roswell and Miss Doronjo. You can either choose, or you can have one of them come to you, and that mentor will take you in when they can. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012

That's alright! Whatever you feel is necessary, I understand! dragon456 is indeed available, so I can direct you to him and if he's up for it, he'll definitely take you in. :)

ROM Hacking mentor it is! Both mentors are available, so I can direct one of them to you right now. :D
please do direct me to the mentors

Adventurousguy13

Newbie Trainer
Years
Originally posted by Meganium90
Was expecting you to check in here! :D Roleplay is quite the good choice! Great place to meet friends. :3 We have two mentors for you to choose, and both of them are available. Their names are Roswell and Miss Doronjo. You can either choose, or you can have one of them come to you, and that mentor will take you in when they can. :)

would you do the choosing for me?

Years
General - Games and TV shows
Specific - I want to talk to people who are actually trying to catch all of the pokemon. Giving tips or advise to each as we share our goal is to catch them all. Hahaha. Also, I don't understand the side quests/games features in soulsilver like safari zone, that battle place, pal park. I also want to learn how to use them and how to trade with people other then a person who is physically beside me.

TV wise - Mainly in depth discussions of the characters, storyline, and general chat about the show. Was never fully in the TV show and am just getting into it now.

Special Events. I am seem to miss out on them or don't understand them fully. Most importantly I want to learn on HOW I can take part in them. Those poke-walkers events confuse me so much. So .. in short any threads that announce upcoming events and/or help each other out during special events would be awesome.

I wouldn't mind also trying to be convinced to play pokemon Black. I just can't get into it.

I would like to know more about other pokemon games. Not the offical "go around collect gym badges and become a master" type ones but the other games.

3)
Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
Yes.

4)
Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
Just some in depth discussions on the subjects I mention above.

ZeroCracked

Black Aura
Years
1) What boards are you most interested in?:

Mostly regular Pokemon-related subjects, though I'm also able to get into most anime/manga threads for series I know, and some other gaming boards. I also can pop around a writing or art thread since I'm writing a novel and I make tags myself. Not to mention I'm an RPer gais.

Actually, a lot of them in general. Though the emulation board is the one I'd like to focus on, mostly because I want to learn spriting.

Not in particular, for the most part I'm good at finding a way around if I need something. I do need help from time to time though.

Well, like I said before, learn how to do sprites. Otherwise though I'm mostly looking to branch out from my usual communities.

Given my responses I don't really know who'll take me in. But I'm open to anyone in particular.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1) What boards are you most interested in?:

Mostly regular Pokemon-related subjects, though I'm also able to get into most anime/manga threads for series I know, and some other gaming boards. I also can pop around a writing or art thread since I'm writing a novel and I make tags myself. Not to mention I'm an RPer gais.

Actually, a lot of them in general. Though the emulation board is the one I'd like to focus on, mostly because I want to learn spriting.

Not in particular, for the most part I'm good at finding a way around if I need something. I do need help from time to time though.

Well, like I said before, learn how to do sprites. Otherwise though I'm mostly looking to branch out from my usual communities.

Given my responses I don't really know who'll take me in. But I'm open to anyone in particular.

Yeah, you sound like you have a broad list of interests! I can suggest you Cello, Sydian or bobandbill for the General Pokemon Gaming boards, or bobandbill for the 4th Generation board, and either Cello or Forever for Black & White. Those are all Pokemon gaming boards, though! So whichever you would like to get started, it's fine!

Also, bobandbill does Fanfiction & Writing as well, so he might be a good choice for ya. Juuust making a suggestion! :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
uhh.....pokemon roleplaying boards (I think)

um...uhh....maybe....any boards that have to do about pokemon manga series

what?....huh?...uhh....I-I don't know....

hmm.....maybe....get to know everyone in here and be friends with them (I 'guess) and to have fun too.....

I'll take you in~
You can either PM/VM me, or hotmail me...if you want. ;3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
General - Games and TV shows
Specific - I want to talk to people who are actually trying to catch all of the pokemon. Giving tips or advise to each as we share our goal is to catch them all. Hahaha. Also, I don't understand the side quests/games features in soulsilver like safari zone, that battle place, pal park. I also want to learn how to use them and how to trade with people other then a person who is physically beside me.

TV wise - Mainly in depth discussions of the characters, storyline, and general chat about the show. Was never fully in the TV show and am just getting into it now.

Special Events. I am seem to miss out on them or don't understand them fully. Most importantly I want to learn on HOW I can take part in them. Those poke-walkers events confuse me so much. So .. in short any threads that announce upcoming events and/or help each other out during special events would be awesome.

I wouldn't mind also trying to be convinced to play pokemon Black. I just can't get into it.

I would like to know more about other pokemon games. Not the offical "go around collect gym badges and become a master" type ones but the other games.

3)
Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
Yes.

4)
Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
Just some in depth discussions on the subjects I mention above.

Since you look like you're into the Anime (or just getting into the Anime), I'd be more than happy to take you in if that's alright (since we have no Anime mentor as of this moment). But if you like to have someone to talk to you about the games (we have specific mentors for that, choose wisely!), then it's all up to you! :)

I apologize for skipping you, as you were the last to post on the previous page. /bad mod

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd like to request a mentor :3

For better assistance in suggesting you a mentor, you can fill out the form in the first post (click). Of course that is completely optional and up to you. You can also just simply tell us what boards you're interested in. We have mentors for each section, and many of them are more than welcome to take you in. :)

Years

Since you look like you're into the Anime (or just getting into the Anime), I'd be more than happy to take you in if that's alright (since we have no Anime mentor as of this moment). But if you like to have someone to talk to you about the games (we have specific mentors for that, choose wisely!), then it's all up to you! :)

I apologize for skipping you, as you were the last to post on the previous page. /bad mod

Hahahaha. No problem. I am more interested in the generation 4 games since I am trying to complete my pokedex on my soulsiliver. The anime is more a casual thing. Any recommendations?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ah, Generation 4. Then, I guess bobandbill shall be a good match? Not only he's a mentor, he's a mod, and a pretty cool guy. That's one suggestion I can give you. He'll be happy to give you a tour of the 4th Gen boards. :)

Years
Oh yeah, my first post! To answer the questions...
1.What boards are you most interested in?
Mostly gaming and some anime (I think that's what a "board" is right?)
2. What boards are you most interested to understand?,
Oh, I'm always confused about special events, but don't know how to take part in them or how they work. I first started playing Pokemon after the Jirachi movie, and ever since then I've wanted one SO BAD! I am also interested to learn more about side quests and old seasons of anime (especially 3rd and 2nd gen.)
Oh, yes, especially challenges and Rom-hacks. I love challenges; in fact, the main reason that I'm joining the site is because I like the ideas and want to take part in them. I also find well-done ROM-hacks to be cool and entertaining.
Maybe become a moderator later, probably because I try to be open and friendly with new people. But at the time, I just want to learn about how to navigate around and especially what and emulator is and how to use it (I read the term on the Challenges forums all the time but don't understand it.) Thanks!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since it's your first post here, why not make an introduction thread here in this section? It'd be awesome for others to get to know you a bit better, and members can welcome you! :)

I think a Challenges mentor is perfect for you, since you have somewhat of an interest in challenges. There are a ton of challenges out there, and if you have ideas of creating one, you can share them! The best match for you is Sydian, but if you're more interested in someone else or something else, then it's up to you. :)

I'd also be more than happy to have you for Pokemon Anime, I looove the Anime so much (especially the 2nd generation. :3)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Just posting to say I'll be willing to take on Newton (I know my fair bit on 4th gen as well as other games for starters) and will be taking on ZeroCracked as well!

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Mainly ROM Hacking and Emulation because those are the only two I've seen as of yet.
Same as above.
Possibly. Not sure yet.
Probably learn how to make ROM Hacks.

Neon Shades

Hit me with your best shot
Years
Pokemon Gaming Central and Challenges, I suppose
The Off Topic ones
Yeah, I guess ...
Nothing out of the usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back