• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Sparks Fly ] The Electric Rodents Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If all the rodents had gender differences in their sprites, what do you think would be the difference between male and female for the rodent(s) of your choice?

For Emolga, I'd make the females have more stylized and slightly smaller tails.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If all the rodents had gender differences in their sprites, what do you think would be the difference between male and female for the rodent(s) of your choice?
For Pichu, all the females should be Spiky-eared.

Years
I definitely agree with all of those ideas - really wish more was done with the male-female sprite differences >>: It's pretty lacking right now; could've been great if it was expanded on.

Oh, forgot to mention you can start topics pretty much whenever you want. I got rid of the part in the opening post that said you couldn't start topics unless the current one was spoken about some more since I felt that was a little restricting.

And now I'mma leave some cute images of Emolga here that I found on Tumblr since it's my favorite :3

Spoiler:

Can you resist those faces? :D Of course you can't! Emolga encourages you all to leave more posts in the club!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Cirno-I'm guessing the first picture is an animation picture, while the other is just a picture. I'm using my phone, so I can't see the animation. :\ What's Emolga doing exactly?

EDIT: Now I'm using my computer & have seen the animated picture. :3 SO cute~ I want a female Emolga to do that to me!~

Last edited:
Years
Oh, that's Iris' Emolga from the anime using Attract. :3 Sorry - I forget some people can't see it when they're on their phone haha XD

Guess I'll start another topic: If you could create your own electric mouse, what would it be?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I definitely agree with all of those ideas - really wish more was done with the male-female sprite differences >>: It's pretty lacking right now; could've been great if it was expanded on.

Oh, forgot to mention you can start topics pretty much whenever you want. I got rid of the part in the opening post that said you couldn't start topics unless the current one was spoken about some more since I felt that was a little restricting.

And now I'mma leave some cute images of Emolga here that I found on Tumblr since it's my favorite :3

Spoiler:

Can you resist those faces? :D Of course you can't! Emolga encourages you all to leave more posts in the club!
cute pics!!
If you could create your own electric mouse, what would it be?
something like this :
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh, that's Iris' Emolga from the anime using Attract. :3 Sorry - I forget some people can't see it when they're on their phone haha XD

Guess I'll start another topic: If you could create your own electric mouse, what would it be?

Hard question! I guess it'd have to be adorable, fast, some-what weak and fairly defensive to fit the trends? I'd go with... Certainly a squirrel Pokemon. Its tail would be a lightning bolt (but dissimilar to Pikachu or Zebstrika), it would have a black body with black ears and electric yellow stripes... Its eyes would be bright blue and it would have an incredibly high speed and special defence as its fur acts as insulation. It could channel special attacks through its tail giving it an average special attack stat, then the rest of its stats would be pretty poor. It'd be named Squining and it would be adorable <333

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
Name: pikatwin01
Partner Rodent: Pikachu
Which aspect of an electric rodent do you prefer: Tails, because some pokemon have gender differences on their tails

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club,pikatwin01!!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back