• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hell, feels nice to be back after a small break from the net.

So, anyways. What kinda fights did you guys get into while I was away?
Nah, just kidding, no need to answer that, I don't really care lol.

What do you think about the "good vs. bad" scenario?

Well, having a clear good or bad side works for me. So does the one with the complex views about good and evil. But tbh the one with the more complicated views about good and evil sounds more appealing to me.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well, I don't know how a Persona 4/3 RP would be executed, but despite my seemingly calm disposition, P4 is actually in my top 5 favorite games of all time, I love that game to death. Almost everything about that game is amazing, and I'm eagerly awaiting "The Golden" (I'm buying that before I even get a Vita), so in short, I love the series (and really anything SMT) and would be interested in a P4/3 RP.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Super Nova - DAY 1

It is the beginning of my foreshadowed revival!

Yes, this is he who was originally named Zerin. You may now call me "Akio" (Ah-Kee-Oh).

Also, and I'm not giving names here, some people need to choose words wisely; many of the things that have been said here have come off as rude or insulting. They could be miscommunications due to the lack of physical interaction, but just be careful on how you word things. Remember, this is a nice community!

-

Well, since I'm here, I should bring up another topic.

What do you look for when you want to join an RP? Which topics spike your interests, and what would you consider determining factors in your choice of join or ignore?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Akio-:P Your new name relates to Akio Asakura from Midnight Maximum Tune. I like it!

What do you look for when you want to join an RP? Which topics spike your interests, and what would you consider determining factors in your choice of join or ignore?

I think when you get to choose a specific class, like a warrior or something. What really interests me is getting to go on an adventure, or training everytime. :\ I don't think I like my answers. Um, don't bother reading this, it's pointless.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Akio-:P Your new name relates to Akio Asakura from Midnight Maximum Tune. I like it!

I think when you get to choose a specific class, like a warrior or something. What really interests me is getting to go on an adventure, or training everytime. :\ I don't think I like my answers. Um, don't bother reading this, it's pointless.

... I have no idea what Midnight Maximum Tune is. Akio means "Shining Man". As for my surname, Tokushi means "Pure Virtue".

Also, don't say that your answers are pointless. It's interesting to hear everyone's thoughts, including yours.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

And if you think it's pointless, don't bother posting it. .__.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
All kind of topics get my interest :D i've joined alot of different RP's, and made two total different RP's~

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Too much drama and off-topic discussions in the RP Discussion Thread, lol. Let's try and stay peaceful like the old times, yeah?

So anyways, vacations are hereeeeeeeee

Usually, the plot, GM and the Mechanics play a really important role for me to personally choose RPs. If I feel that the GM is dedicated enough to make sure the RP actually proceeds, I'll join it. If the Mechanics are something out of the ordinary, innovative, and not overly complex, I'll join it. And plot, for obvious reasons. It's also sometimes about how familiar I am with a series the RP is based off.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Usually, the plot, GM and the Mechanics play a really important role for me to personally choose RPs. If I feel that the GM is dedicated enough to make sure the RP actually proceeds, I'll join it. If the Mechanics are something out of the ordinary, innovative, and not overly complex, I'll join it. And plot, for obvious reasons. It's also sometimes about how familiar I am with a series the RP is based off.

I've strived to make RPs go forward, though it held a high responsibility to the players to keep active so that it didn't die.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

I've strived to make RPs go forward, though it held a high responsibility to the players to keep active so that it didn't die.

One more thing that effects my choices (though I feel like a dick for this thing lol) is if I know the GM well. It makes it easier for me to communicate and talk to the GM if I already know him/her so yeah.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Any RP that has a plot that can reel me in and make a character SU to join. xD Right now Pokemon RPs are spiking my interests. I haven't seen any non-Pokemon RPs here that are interesting, so I'm just staying in one category.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

One more thing that effects my choices (though I feel like a dick for this thing lol) is if I know the GM well. It makes it easier for me to communicate and talk to the GM if I already know him/her so yeah.

I suppose so, but you could always be friends with new ones, right?

Speaking of which... My Minecraft RP is yet another that didn't take off due to low-players or busy-players.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Interest Check!

After tireless years of planning, the fabulously dazzling Raikiri and I are almost done with a high-fantasy Medieval RP set in an original world we created. We are planning for a release around the end of this month, and require 6 dedicated RPers wishing to participate. There will be no stats/levels, but classes/specializations are a possibility.

If you have any questions regarding the RP, feel free to PM/VM Raikiri or myself.

PS: We made a map.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
A medieval RP based on an original world! And from the fabulous minds of SV and Raikiri? Count me in!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Interest Check!

After tireless years of planning, the fabulously dazzling Raikiri and I are almost done with a high-fantasy Medieval RP set in an original world we created. We are planning for a release around the end of this month, and require 6 dedicated RPers wishing to participate. There will be no stats/levels, but classes/specializations are a possibility.

If you have any questions regarding the RP, feel free to PM/VM Raikiri or myself.

Haha, you know I'm totally keen! Your releasing it so soon? Nice.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Interest Check!

Heck, I'm up for a medieval RP. I'll try and sign up and stuff.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Damn >.< I hate being an inexperienced RPer >.< I might've joined if i weren't, but if would join under all the good posts you would see my lack of expierence posts, i don't think people want that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back