• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The SOS Brigade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
  • Yeah sorry again, but as I said earlier having a radio station thing doesn't really fit in with the club's purpose D:
    Comedy night? Whatever. I know...but I'll keep the link just in case you change your mind As if I had any choice but to keep it...
    Hmm, Grovyle? Well that's a specific one, so you now need to spread excitement by baking a Grovyle shaped cake! :D Haruhi has always loved cooking so it'd be doing her proud to take up one of her favourite past times and bake something lovely! Make sure you post pictures of your work here c:
    Ahahah I'm not exactly sure that I'm comfortable with the idea of me making a picture of something I obsess about in a cake ;\ It's embarrassing for me, but I'll try?

New discussion: 'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'

For me, it was them making a movie. That chain of episodes was just hilarious and the movie they made was, all be it awful, very fun to watch. I'm not sure how we'd reenact something like this on PC though, maybe with filming individual parts each and adding them together? But yeah, ideas and suggestions and comments and queries and whatever other words you can think of! :D
    Their summer vacation. Oh mah goodness so much win. 594 years of fun

Of course we can't get together and go to Japan so I'll have to think of my second favorite.

...I'll have to say their summer vacation. I really don't know.

EDIT: OH YES THE VIDDY GAME THING SO FUN. WE SHOULD DEFINITELY PLAY SOME FORM OF STARCRAFT TOGETHER ALTHOUGH I HATE STARCRAFT'S FAMILY AND IT CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE

What kind of videos would you propose were uploaded? o3o I love the ambition though! :D
    Hey, we have an art forum here in PC, right? I'm sure we can all make a short animated film (anime style or not) and make it super hilarious, and when the time is right, we'll ask them down there in the Art Gallery to rate our pictures!!!

:D Any other ideas?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016

You're buying me lunch. Chinchou hmm? Okay well that's an easy one; you need to choose a random member and convince them how awesome the Pokemon Chinchou is! Write a story or a poem or something similar and tell it to them so they realize how exciting and wonderful this cute little Pokemon is, then post the conversation here for us all to see! Make sure you really sell the Pokemon's charm and uniqueness :D

I have enlightened a fellow user about the awesomeness that is Chinchou :D
    So mission complete :D

Oh but I'm still not going to buy you lunch xD

https://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=306019&u2=323340

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • MISSION ACCEPTED!
    I am going to do it then eat it! I have no idea where Im going to get blue icecream from though :'(

Also guys Anime night Australia Wednesday at 8PM AEST time, I think we'll be streaming it as well so everyone should get super excited for the clubs first meet up!!!

Ozzy you should totally make two bottle rockets and race them for your mission though, because that would be MUCH MORE EXCITIGN@!@!@!

Ill answer the discussion question after anime night >.>

Ozzy why not recreation of stuff in a game such as... MINECRAFT? And we upload that?

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I was gonna post this earlier but
    First mission completed!:

First result was the most exciting one:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=239642&u2=305198

2nd: https://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=204950&u2=305198

3rd: https://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=266130&u2=305198

Sorry I'm sort of behind on these. ^__^;;

Anyway. SECOND MISSION ACCEPTED! I'll do it later today. I have no camera but if possible I can beg my brother to use his iPod's camera.(somehow need to convince him.) If not, I'll just use Google images.

MISSION ACCEPTED!
    I am going to do it then eat it! I have no idea where Im going to get blue icecream from though :'(

Also guys Anime night Australia Wednesday at 8PM AEST time, I think we'll be streaming it as well so everyone should get super excited for the clubs first meet up!!!

Ozzy you should totally make two bottle rockets and race them for your mission though, because that would be MUCH MORE EXCITIGN@!@!@!

Ill answer the discussion question after anime night >.>

Ozzy why not recreation of stuff in a game such as... MINECRAFT? And we upload that?
    Gah, that's 5am my time. I hope I can make it. I'll probably be there knowing how late I stay up sometimes, but I might not be able to stay for the whole thing.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Okay really sorry guys but I'm extremely short on time today so I'll reply to everything else tomorrow. But just wanted to say the anime streaming is happening at 11am GMT+0 tomorrow (May 29th) so make sure you all turn up! c: Me and Tom just tried doing a practice stream and it works perfectly, so I'll be streaming to you all then c: To access the stream, the url is www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite so hopefully we'll see you all there! :D Work out the streaming time in your own countries though or otherwise you'll turn up at the wrong time; I'll post an hour or half an hourish beforehand anyway though just in case and we'll watch Haruhi till you guys get bored or have to leave c: I think 11am my time is around 6am US time (GMT-5) and 8pm Australian time, so if you can't make the first couple episodes don't worry 'cos we'll explain everything that's happened so far when you enter c: This is the only time we can stream though so sorry for any inconvenience D: Also the streams will be saved and stored on the livestream channel so you can watch them back when you wake up or get home from school if you did miss any episodes, but unfortunately you won't be able to chat whilst doing it! Also also the videos being streamed are 100% legal, so don't worry about anything like that. ^^

Also as another note can we try and keep the conversation a little bit more Haruhi related please? c: We are the SOS Brigade so we'll of course carry on spreading excitement with our missions etc, but the club is more of an imitation/fanclub of the anime's brigade rather than a random club started from nowhere. :3 Otherwise the club is going to become too general and will have to be moved c:

I'll reply to all the missions and other stuff tomorrow when I get some more free time and I'll post a reminder tomorrow about the streaming but yeah, seeya all then! c: Also I have my bottle rocket video to post so get ready for that!

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Gee, I haven't been watching TMOHS lately. This should be a great opportunity to watch it again!

Treecko

Years
  • I haven't actually finished the series yet. I got to like episode 5 and stopped, but I love what I've seen.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I haven't actually finished the series yet. I got to like episode 5 and stopped, but I love what I've seen.
    Then here's your chance! :D

The stream is starting in 45 minutes guys so get your popcorn and soda ready! To join the stream, simply click this link: https://www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite and hopefully we'll see you all here! c: Also feel free to join 15 minutes early 'cos I'll be streaming some Haruhi themed music and stuff whilst we're waiting for people to arrive. ^^ And super thanks to those of you that got up so early for this; Haruhi will be proud <3

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Hey guys we have started streaming at HERE I hope you can all come join us! We are watching Episodes 1- 6 of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya starting in 10 minutes! Please come join us at our first club get together where we will finally be able to talk to each other in real time! yay!!! It's going to be super fun and I am super excited to see the anime! Imagine all the discussion points we will get out of this viewing! I hope to see you all there!!!

Also hows everyones missions going? Im having trouble finding the coloured icecream but Im trying!!

-Edit-

We have started the stream I hope to see you all soon, join us at this link.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I have to leave so, sorry, I won't be catching everything. It is my brother's birthday after all (hey, it's not my fault I'm ahead of you people!). Stay exciting, brigaders!

Treecko

Years
  • Oh wow that was fun, thanks to Ozzy for streaming it. even though it wouldn't stop DCing all the time

Great series.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • That was fantastic guys! Such a great time spent with everyone who came and watched it, very enjoyable and can't wait for it again next week.

I think the animes really cool with how like out there it seems from the first 6 episodes i've seen so far, what do you guys think, do you find it really out there as well? Also what's your favourite episode out of the first 6? I have to agree with Ozzy and say that the 6th one was my favourite, it was fairly awesome!

-cough-
    Haruhi is a babe and kyon is an idiot
    -cough-

Treecko

Years
  • That was fantastic guys! Such a great time spent with everyone who came and watched it, very enjoyable and can't wait for it again next week.

I think the animes really cool with how like out there it seems from the first 6 episodes i've seen so far, what do you guys think, do you find it really out there as well? Also what's your favourite episode out of the first 6? I have to agree with Ozzy and say that the 6th one was my favourite, it was fairly awesome!

-cough-
    Haruhi is a babe and kyon is an idiot
    -cough-

I have to completely agree with this. Before this , I only saw the first 4 episodes and it didn't start to get more exciting till number 5.
    This series is over the top already and it's only 6 episodes in. It can be a bit confusing , I'll have to admit, but it was easier to understand with Ozzy explaining.

Oh btw guys, I went walking looking for various kind of shrubbery today. I need sleep now so I'll post them tomorrow! Later. Keep being exciting!

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
    Years
  • I take it you guys watched season 1 right? I am not sure but is season 2 14 new eps plus the original 14 of season 1? My friend got season 2 and it had 14 eps on it but then I saw season 2 at Best Buy and it said it had 28 eps with season 1 for 24.99. So I'm kinda confused if there two versions or something. Anyway sounds like you guys had fun :)

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Wait, if there's a Christmas party...where is it gonna be? Cos I dunno if I'm able to traveltoo far to see you lot. Unless there's booze and sex. Lovin' that.

Name: Controversial?
    Are you exciting?: As far as you're concerned...suck your mum.
    Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: TAKE ME TO ROOM 101.
    Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I'm not sure atm, especially considering if this is also IRL idk if I can even join. xD

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I take it you guys watched season 1 right? I am not sure but is season 2 14 new eps plus the original 14 of season 1? My friend got season 2 and it had 14 eps on it but then I saw season 2 at Best Buy and it said it had 28 eps with season 1 for 24.99. So I'm kinda confused if there two versions or something. Anyway sounds like you guys had fun :)

We watched the first 6 episodes of season 1 in chronological order but apparently chronological isnt airing order.. It still made perfect well a reasonable amount of sense!
    Oh it was fantastic! You missed out on some great fun you should try and join us for next weeks airing!

Wait, if there's a Christmas party...where is it gonna be? Cos I dunno if I'm able to traveltoo far to see you lot. Unless there's booze and sex. Lovin' that.

Name: Controversial?
    Are you exciting?: As far as you're concerned...suck your mum.
    Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: TAKE ME TO ROOM 101.
    Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I'm not sure atm, especially considering if this is also IRL idk if I can even join. xD

Welcome!
    It's not an IRL thing just so you know its just a fun internet club so ofcourse youre in.
    Though I must say you're sign up post was a little bit umm rude? Might want to edit it a lil..

I have a question for the club:
    Who do you thinking the cutest female character is from Yuki, Haruhi and Mikuru?

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    I have a question for the club:
    Who do you thinking the cutest female character is from Yuki, Haruhi and Mikuru?

Yuki! Her robotic persona is really cute and the way she interacts with Kyon is even cuter. I also like the alternate world Yuki for the same reasons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back