• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
it wasn't creepy, it was beautiful and it shone brighter than a thousand suns. and it will be followed up with quite a bit of emotional introspection (or none at all)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hi... I'm dropping this in here now. IF there needs to be more detail, let me know. *runs away*

Spoiler:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I am kind of anxious to post... I dunno if Jnathan would mind if i went ahead to class without him though. Hm... Perhaps it is better to wait... I just can't decide. o_o

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I think Liam'll end up being pretty good at controlling an element, to supplement the lack of physical application with his ability.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I feel welcomed. :D Thank you swifty. So now... I wait. :D

Angel will be entertained by the chaos.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I feel welcomed. :D Thank you swifty. So now... I wait. :D

Angel will be entertained by the chaos.

If the spaces are filled up quickly, I might let you in mid-lesson. But I need the spaces (or as many as possible) filled for their intro post, as it'll differ to the first batch's :).

You've been added to the IC in your very own section! ;) A whole dorm to yourself atm.

Sephear

Years
Hey Fuyu, nice to see you again! =) I'm sure you'll do great here. We're all crazy but that's okay, it's a loving, warm as a fire burning down a village kind of crazy.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Did somebody say fire? *grins*

Hi Sephy! I'm sure we'll fit in just fine.

No worries Swift, I'm just happy to know I got accepted so fast.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Speaking of fire, Alicea would possibly be able to control fire... Hm... Nope, no she won't have any elemental talent, but she might learn something new about her own powers!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Welcome, Fuyu! Come over and sit by Ginny, she'll protect you from the teenage horndogs! Hahaha.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Angel will probably do that... and then sit there and wonder about turning someone's sand pink.

*scurries over to Mac* Hehehe

Sephear

Years
Oh my, but who will protect Will? O.o oh well, his life's been boring and easy up till now, a school full of "Gifted Youngsters" is as good a place as any for some actual difficulty to enter his life.

Sephear

Years
Hmmm I get the feeling this moment of smoothness Will's having is extremely temporary. Oh well, he's gonna give it his best shot XD

Back