• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Oh, I'm really into them now."

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What artists are you into right now? Who do you spend a lot of time listening to, when you compare it to other artists in your music collection? What albums do you predominantly listen to from their catalog at the moment?

Right now I'm really into Beach Fossils, Noah and the Whale, MGMT, Real Estate, and San Cisco. That's not to say I wasn't already into them to begin with, though. I've been active listeners of them for a long time now.

Beach Fossils - Clash the Truth
    Noah and the Whale - Heart of Nowhere
    MGMT - Congratulations
    Real Estate - Days
    San Cisco - San Cisco

are the albums that I'm currently mainly playing.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    I've strayed away from the genres that dominate my ipod (rap and country) and I've been listening to a lot of indie music

Bon Iver, Capital Cities, and the Civil Wars are names that came to mind of artists im into right now

Years
    Linkin Park is one of my favorites. I listen to Owl city sometimes as well.

I also listen to bevy of K-pop, but I'm too lazy to write them all down now.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I don't have a particular artist or genre of music that I'm particularly obsessed with.

*Checks Spotify Favourites playlist*
    But the songs I'm currently into are:

• Fix You - Coldplay
    • Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo
    • Beam Me Up - CAZETTE
    • Somebody Told Me - The Killers
    • Fall Down - Will.i.am ft. Miley Cyrus
    And a few others that I have just realised I haven't added!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Right now, I'm into Katy Perry, Lady Antebellum, and Taylor Swift. They're amazing artists, and their music are catchy, enthusiastic, and quite inspirational. I always have their songs stuck in my head, and it just doesn't feel right if I don't listen to their music at least once throughout the day.

These are my favorite songs by them:

• Firework - Katy Perry
    • The One That Got Away - Katy Perry
    • Wide Awake - Katy Perry
    • Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
    • Out of Goodbyes - Lady Antebellum
    • You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
    • Back to December - Taylor Swift

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
    Linkin Park is one of my favorites. I listen to Owl city sometimes as well.

I also listen to bevy of K-pop, but I'm too lazy to write them all down now.

I was introduced to K-pop via SBS PopAsia recently, and I've come to love the following bands, though mostly just one or two songs from each:

BigBang - Monster, Fantastic Baby
    Girl's Generation - I've Got A Boy, Gee
    2PM - A.D.T.O.Y, Come Back When You Hear This Song
    T-ara N4 - Countryside Life
    4minute - What's Your Name
    Shinee - Why So Serious
    EXO - Wolf, Growl

I can listen and love these songs, but I can also hear other songs from the very same artists and hate them. It's all about the songs.

Of course there are a couple of other artists I enjoy:
    Leehom Wang, PASSPO, Jay Chou...

nundo

Quick! Dance like an eggplant!
    Years
    A$AP Ferg, Zedd, Jay-Z, Daft Punk, Justice

My must have songs on my iphone:
    A$AP Ferg - Hood pope
    Zedd - Hourglass (ft. Liz)
    Jay-Z - BBC
    Daft Punk - One more time
    Justice - Phantom pt.2

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Shamefully, I haven't been subjecting myself to much variety in my music lately. I've been sticking closely with old favorites such as Capital Cities, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lana Del Rey, Infinite, SHINee, etc. I tend to repeat the likes of them in threads similar to this one so I guess it's getting kind of old seeing the same ones over and over. Buuut, I'm a stick in the mud when it comes to broadening my horizons! :D

I will say that I've been giving Marina and the Diamonds as well as All American Rejects a try lately. I'm not really all that into either but there are a couple of nice songs from both that have gotten me interested, similar to how I started involving myself more in Zedd, Of Monsters and Men, and Imagine Dragons when I listened to more than just their most popular hits. The first and the latter even seemed like one hit wonder bands to me at first, but obviously not. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've been really into Ellie Goulding and Ariana Grande lately. I mean, I already liked them, but I've been listening to them a lot more lately. I finally bought Halcyon about a month ago, and I've been enjoying the hell out of that. I've been listening to Ariana's singles in anticipation for her album on September 3rd. I can't wait. :) Same for Ellie's Halcyon Days, of course.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
    I'm into Pink Floyd (look at the signature), The Who, and Rush right now. (I've finally grown out of the Beatles :( ) Classic Rock is just more powerful to me than any other genre, and tends to touch on topics that people would've never assumed that would've worked on music. Kinda stinks for me where my family like country, modern pop, and dubstep.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Quite a few people actually.

Blondfire
    Land of Talk
    Lady Gaga
    Fair and Kind

They're all quite different from each other, which is refreshing in a sense. Gaga (and hopefully Blondfire) comes out with a new album soon, so I guess I'm almost preparing myself by listening to the old stuff.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've been on a big Kings of Leon kick lately. Listened to their entire discography + b-sides on Sunday. Was just gonna listen to Youth & Young Manhood, but when I realized how short it was, I needed more. This is great though, because they have a new album in late September. Getting me pumped.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Lady Gaga - Applause
    Katy Perry - Roar
    Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
    Sara Bareilles - Brave
    Ariana Grande - Put Your Hearts Up
    Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
    Zedd - Clarity
    One Direction - Best Song Ever
    Will.i.am ft. Justin Beiber - #thatPower
    Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound

pretty much that :)

TY

Right now im really into SirensCeol's music, i love the Electro House/dance songs of him
    Songs im into a lot are (besides SirensCeol's songs):
    Rameses B - Visionary
    Zedd - Clarity
    Rameses B - I Need You
    Filthzilla - Strictly Halal
    Seven Lions - Fevers
    Moleman - Rush
    Mat Coast - Believe
    High Maintenance - Smash Brothers

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Eminem, I have been heavily addicted to him for about 5 years now...

Red Hot Chilli Peppers- yeah I like 'em

Nirvana- I listen to smells like teen spirit everynow and then

Hilltop Hoods- Been into them for about 6 years I think now.

Briggs- last year or so since he joined golden era (the record label made by the hilltop hoods)

k21- 7 months now, same story with briggs and golden era

Gangsta Rap- i luv gangsta rap

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm really into the duo Twenty One Pilots lately. I discovered them late last year when an online radio station play their song , "Guns For Hands" and I really became addicted to it. I listened to a few of their songs here and there, but only just listened to their record label debut (meaning they had two self-released albums and this is the first one after being signed by Fueled With Ramen) Vessel for the first time a few months back. I loved it and ever since have been playing their songs a ton. I find that they have a rather unique style and imo the best new artist of this year. I haven't actually bought Vessel myself but it's one album I plan to buy when I get some money. I've also really been into the band Phoenix too. I've borrowed three of their albums from the library (the only three available there it seems) and have enjoyed all of them. I hope to buy their older albums someday and maybe the three I've heard so far.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Currently I'm into Rihanna, people said that she couldn't sing live!
    But I think she's getting better as time progress(so give the gal some chance)!
    I also love her bad girl image. That rebellious image... Hmm... {:3}!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    I listen to a lot of music but I'd say my top 5 bands/artists are: Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Amon Amarth, Breaking Benjamin, and Michelle Branch. As far as my favorite songs from them...

Nightwish - Planet Hell / Ghost Love Score / Sahara
    Lacuna Coil - Trip The Darkness / Spellbound
    Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God
    Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane / Polyamorous
    Michelle Branch - Loud Music / Find Your Way Back

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    The Strokes and Arctic Monkeys are seriously the only bands I listen to, though sometimes if I want a change I sometimes put on some of the rap records I have on my mp3. Album wise these are the ones I listen to the most right now:

Is This It - The Strokes
    Room on Fire - The Strokes
    Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - Arctic Monkeys
    The Marshall Mathers LP - Eminem
    Comedown Machine - The Strokes

Planning to get Favourite Worst Nightmare and AM when it comes out soon, and probably will listen to both religiously as well.

Back