• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
  • Inglorious Bastard: The Singular: Level 15 - 0% Exp - 3200 Col
    Late One Night...

One cornered Rognarr stands, back against a rock, with his axe held out in front of him, a ravenous grin on his face. "So, this is how you guys have to win, huh?" He gave a loud guffaw and looked to his opponents. "Three on one? I believe that's an unfair fight!" He quickly dashed forwards, his cape flaring up behind him, swinging his axe in an arcing motion. The attack caught two of the small salamander warriors across their chests, completely destroying them. He looked to the last one and smashed it with the haft of his axe, making it disappear into pixels as well. He laughed ferociously and replaced his axe in its holster along his back. "Another victory for the fearsome King of the Vikings!" Rognarr's ego was far greater than it had been at the beginning of the game, but it wasn't harmful. Nothing could stop him, right?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    One cornered Erik stands, back against a wall, with his favorite book held out in front of him as a shield, a terrified expression on his face. "So, this is how you guys have to win?" He shrunk back as one of his opponents launched a feint. "Three on one? I believe that's an unfair fight!" He quickly attempted to dash between the gap of his aggressors. One lashed out at him, striking him directly across the chest, the next kicking him in the side as he went down. Erik looked to the last one as a single tear cascaded down his cheek.

"Come on guys. This kid isn't worth our time." With that, the fearsome bullies walked away without another word. Another victory for the king of cruelty. Erik's ego was far less than it had been at the beginning of the year, but it wasn't harmful. Nothing could hurt him anymore, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Moments later the lone berserker walked along one of the lonely roads of Floor 2: Urbus. The young lad seemed to be completely, and truely, alone, but he seemed to be whispering something. "Dammit...I have to get stronger. He was a good level, in all honesty, but Rognarr...it wasn't enough for him. He needed more strength. More ferocity. More tenacity. "I can't die yet..." [Even the strongest of warriors had moments of insecurrity. The flashback to his life before SAO almost drove him to his knees, the fear was so great. Rognarr sighed as he walked on, his head hung low. He was about ten minutes off of Urbus. from there, he would rest up, eat, find a place to stay for the night, and continue his eternal quest to become even stronger. To be sthe strongest warrior in Aincrad, The quest to not return home.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014

T1m0TuA.png
    Aidan Starling
    [Castor G]

Health - 100%
    [[COLOR=#green]||||||||||||||||||||[/color]]
    Experience - 5%
    [||||||||||||||||||||]

Guild: Vigilant Wings
    Level 15 - Second Floor - Urbus Dungeon (1)

My name?

Aidan Starling.

The name of the guy whose going break out of this bogus world.

...and have fun while doing it.

With a loud crash, a young man covered in black and gold found himself in front of a group of salamander men. His bright orange afro bounced as he made his landing. Taking out his finger the guy counted the enemies manually. Unsatisfied with the challenge in front of himhe brought his hands to his waists.

"Just five, that's it? You disappoint me Aincrad."

The said the weirdo showered a cocky grin.

"Come at me then." He threw one hand up while looking away from the lizardmen. With a flick of his fingers he called them over. His cocky grew wider as the group of salamander men came rushing at him.

«Passion's Mirror»

As one of the salamander's clashed its weapon against Aidan's sword, a loud cling could be heard, followed by a flash of orange light. As the light faded and with three almost instantaneous slices, the two of the salamander men fell.

"Guess I'm just too strong for you guys."

The orange afro man picked up his loot from the creatures while easily dodging slices from the other three salamander's, taking prime moments, he quickly trusted his blade into each of them one by one. In a violent, but impressive dance. Looking at the result of his work, the man only shrugged and continued his dredging through the dungeon.

Aidan's task for the moment was to map out as much of the dungeon that he could and later spread the map around as a means of getting his guilds name around. The task wasn't too difficult for him given what he decided the specs on his character, as advised from his Guild master: Vulcan.

His goal was to be incredibly speedy and have a high emphasis on parrying attacks as to avoid or mitigate damage.Ultimately, the goal of his character was to be an effective scout for dungeon hunting. Having detection avaliable to be able to see traps coming without activating them and adding it to a map when needed. He was currently working on improving his hiding skills in order to be a more effective scout, but there is only so much one can learn without being a worthless jack of all trades. Being able to kill quickly is a pretty fun way to play the game and is especially effective in pvp, so Aidan was fond of how he ended up approaching the game. Even in the worse case scenario, he can get his name known by being a capable duelist, even if his guild goes no where. Ultimately all that was important for the arrogant boy was to ensure that his name would become known throughout the game.

After exploring the dungeon for a bit and gaining a bit of useful information, Aidan felt the work finally get to him. Pulling out a teleportation crystal, the teen smashed the object and soon enough found himself in the streets of
    Urbus. He looked around.

It has been nearly two months since he joined the game and it was that time of year again: the wonderful holiday season,a time of year he usually enjoyed, but there was a certain emptiness to all the winter themed joy. This is the first time I've spent a Christmas without my family; without my sister. Why? Because I'm stuck in this god forsaken game. Aidan let out a sigh as he let his mind flow out in thoughts, mostly surrounding his missing sister who was somewhere in this game. This wasn't really like him and he knew he should do something to get his mind off depressing topics.To shake his thoughts, Aidan figured it was a good time to be rash.

Taking a deep breath, Aidan yelled into the streets.

"FOR ALL LOST PLAYERS WHO NEED TO FIND THEIR PLACE,

PLEASE JOIN MY GUILD VIGILANTE WINGS WE ARE A GUILD MADE TO HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE IN YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE,

ALSO FREE MAP DATA ON THE URBUS DUNGEON JUST COME TALK TO ME!"

This was a usual activity for him and he was starting to get relatively known, partially for his eccentric image, but also for his usefulness. It didn't seem many players have yet to freely give away information regarding dungeons to other people, probably due to understanding how valuable information in this game really was. In all honesty, Aidan was probably pissing off a lot of people, but this wasn't something he really cared about.

"OH AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!"

Some players arrived and took the data from Aidan but as usual, it didn't seem anyone was interested in joining his guild. Aidan didn't mind too much, he knew his work was going towards beating the game, which was one of his priorities and hopefully one day through his attention seeking, his sister might notice him, his very utmost priority..

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Kagome
    Lv. 15||Floor 2

Kagome, now with her weapon unequipped, walked out of her hiding place. In reality, it wasn't much of a hiding place at all, she was just behind the tree, her back set against its bark. She wasn't in a particular hurry, she was actually slightly pissed off at Robin for not telling her exactly what they were going to be doing. She was even more pissed off because Robin, who was a level 11, was taking on guys of a much higher level than himself. It was no matter, though, because she felt like she could take on 1000 men at that moment and kill 1000 more. After stepping out from cover, she dashed towards one of Robin's unsuspecting assailants, grabbed him by his face, and forced him to the ground by the head, jumping backwards thereafter.

The ax-wielding PC rose to his feet, veins pulsating. "You...you're gonna regret that!" Kagome remained silent, and the PK ran towards her. She was unmoved. It wasn't out of fear that she remained, nor was it because she had something up her sleeve. It just so happened that Kagome was incredibly vegetable-savvy. She was so savvy, in fact, that she closed her eyes before the PK could reach her. The PK noticed this and, with the assumption that she had some plan or a Sword Art in mind, decided that he would throw his ax at her. He didn't like her smug attitude. He reeled back and then started to fling his arm forward when Boomeraxe came crashing into him from the side. Vegetable-saviness at its best.

The man was flung off of his feet and then onto the ground. Kagome normally would have thanked Turnip, but she was unable to control herself from the moment the PK was knocked to the ground. The moment he landed, Kagome's entire body tensed, and she immediately leapt from her current position and jumped on the downed PK and started smashing his face with a flurry of punches. An intense heat came over her body, and she both felt as if she weren't at all in control of her body and, contrarily, she was fully conscious of her actions and was letting out all of the pent up anger. Which there was a lot of. Had it been anything other than Sword Art Online, the scene probably would have been disgusting and grotesque, a murder scene only visible to those involved with the case and the most curious of web dwellers.

However, because of where she was, it was simply a brutal beating that generated a moderate number of hit point losses. Normally it wouldn't have done that much, but given that these were all headshots and that many of them were critical hits, the damage dealt was higher than normal. The PK flailed his arms in a desperate attempt to get up, but Kagome had them pinned under her legs. He was completely immobilized, and Kagome was unrelenting.

That was, until a tear dropped onto the PK's face. It was one that preceded many. Kagome was tear-stricken, and though initially her face was painted with a sea of salt that contrasted with the almost demonic fury shone on her face. However, as time passed, her face softened, as did her punches. It wasn't working. Not even the use of a human punching bag could quell her anger, and more regrettably, she was starting to doubt herself. There's a woman who was separated from her sister at birth. She was kept in a cage and was haunted by the song 'Kagome Kagome', perfectly describing her life in nutshell. She's kind, gentle, more nurturing than anyone I've ever met. I love her more than the world itself. I love her so much that I'm willing to fight for her love in return. Apathy's words rang in her head. Her words cut like butter and hit her right where it hurt. By that point in time there was no way she could see herself being in the right. She felt such a conviction to her brother (Alistair) that she not only rejected someone who only had Kagome in her life, but she also tried to kill that same person without a second thought. She really did have to wonder who the real monster was. It didn't help that she was beating a man down with her bare hands.

With her rampage coming to an end and her stance weakened, the PK stood up, flinging Kagome off of him. He quickly downed a potion and got ready for round 2. Kagome, however, had lost her fire. She wasn't just angry anymore. She was confused, she was sad, and she regretted not just going to see Godot. On the topic of Godot, she knew that he wouldn't be too happy if Kagome were to kill the PK, and that's what she decided to focus on. She needed to redirect her thoughts towards him, as thinking about Apathy only made things more complicated. She equipped her tanto and raised her other arm, crossing the two arms in the shape of an X. A small smile grew on Kagome's face. Maybe it was because she was finally able to quell her rage. Maybe it was excited about the thrill of the battle. Or maybe, just maybe, having made an impartial realization about herself caused the seed of doubt to sprout into something else entirely...

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 15
    Floor 2: Urbus

Lucina searched around for PC owned stands to find some nice presents for her friends. Though... Kagome, Godot and Hono were probably the only ones that she had to buy presents for. She didn't know if it would be appreciated if she bought Robin a present as well. She saw a shop with jewelries and wondered what their purpose was. She approached the stand and looked at a purple amulet.

"What is the purpose of jewelry inside this game...?" Lucina asked the shop owner. "They are not exactly jewelry but... go ahead if you want to call them that. Those are accessoires that you can put in the extra slots of your character. Some have no purpose at all but some are pretty useful." the woman explained. She seemed to be around the same age as Lucina and stared at her for a brief moment. "Are you a cosplayer?" She asked after a while. "No... I'm not a cosplayer..." Lucina replied as if she had been asked this question many times, which was indeed the case. "O-Oh. I didn't mean to insult you if I have." The woman looked a bit ashamed but went on with her business. "I saw you had eye for the amethyst amulet. It would be a nice present for a friend. This amulet lowers the chance of getting poisoned and gives extra fatigue. It's 1000 col." The woman smiled at her and handed her the amulet to have her take a good look at it.

"T-That's quite expensive for such a small amulet..." Lucina commented. "Well, how about this then?" The woman took out a bracelet with an amethyst but it didn't exactly look like it came from the woman collection. "This is a bracelet with the same stone and effects. This comes from the men collection and I made it today. This is worth 750 col." The woman said proudly. She obviously poured her heart in these accessoires. "Hmm... how about I take both the amulet and bracelet for 1500 col?" Lucina asked her with a confident look all over her face. The woman chuckled, then nodded, "Alright. The amulet and bracelet for 1500 col... and you get this for free." The woman opened the trading window towards Lucina and showed her the third item. It was a small ring with a Ruby in the middle. "It's a ring that allows extra speed, I made it on accident yesterday and no one seems to want it." The woman said. "But it's so pretty! Why would no one want it?" Lucina accepted the trade and paid 1500 col for all three accessoires. "Because everyone is searching for items that make them stronger or lowers the chance of getting certain status problems. No one cares about speed or the beauty of the items." The woman looked a little sad. "I'm make jewelry for a living in the real world. Giving you this just makes me feel like I did a good thing." The woman gave Lucina a smile. "W-Well... thank you. I really appreciate it." Lucina smiled back and left the stand.

Lucina walked towards a little less crowded place and took a look inside her inventory. Now she had a present for everyone but started to feel bad that she wasn't gettting Robin anything. She didn't even know what he would like. Lucina closed her inventory and menu and started thinking. "Maybe he would like a new sword..."

While Lucina was thinking, a person she knew approached her and stood in front of her. When she noticed this, she looked up and was startled when she saw Godot. Neither of them said anything and Lucina was fairly suprised when it seemed like Godot wasn't intending to actually say anything like "Merry Christmas" or something. She didn't know what to say and the staring made her feel a little bit uncomfortable if not embarressed. Lucina blinked a few times when Godot opened his inventory and took out an item that he held in between them. "Sorry, but..." Godot started quietly, "I'm going to be just a little bit selfish." He laid his free hand on Lucina's back and moved her in close. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips on hers and is they did, Lucina noticed that the item he was helding between them was a «mistletoe». She couldn't help but blush as she didn't know what this kiss meant to him nor to her. Lucina closed her eyes and kissed back, not knowing what else to do since she really had no idea what was happening at all.

------
    «Lucina's white dress»

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 11
    Floor 2: Lone Tree
    HP: 94% - EXP: 69% - Col: 451

The group was rather confused over Robin's shout, when it soons clicks to them what it means. Two of the ambushed by Turnip & Kagome, leaving Robin with the big man. For a big man, he uses a dagger. Strange character. He looked rather surprised at the ambush, "What the hell is this?!" he responded.

"You didn't know?" Robin starts to speak. "I messaged them to help me out."

"That's impossible! I kept an eye on you, there's no way you could've sent for help! How'd you even know?"

"You really don't know much. I have a hearing skill. As for my help, it was when I was going through my quest log," the man was shocked at this info. Clearly he wasn't a very good spy. "It's a shame," Robin continues. "You could've done so much better."

The man was angered, most likely at his failure, & he was definitely gonna take it out on Robin. "You'll pay for this, or my name isn't Misery!" He charges after Robin, activating a Sword Art. Robin prepares to recoil, for one very tough battle.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Turnip
    HP 100% | LV. 14 | XP 47% | Col 6970
    Location - Floor 2: Lone Tree

Turnip grunted in annoyance as he sidestepped again. Spears were annoying, he realised. If this PKer were using a sword, the armoured figure figured he'd probably be able to tear through him. He wasn't at his best with a sword, he admitted – in truth he was more of a gun sort of person – but he was still better than most in this game. Turnip knew how to fight, and he knew how to kill. Trouble was, his character was based for PvE more than PvP, so he wouldn't be getting much assistance from SAO on the player-killing front.

"Uhh, hey, would you mind just stopping?" The warrior asked.

"AAAAGHHHH!" was the only response.

"Hmph. Pretty rude."

Neither party had landed a hit yet – besides Turnip's initial Pulse Edge – so both of them were getting quite frustrated. The PKer far more visibly so. Turnip made a grab for the spear as it came towards him, but it was yanked away before he could strike, grazing his side and forcing him to retreat again. The PKer knew what he was doing by taking advantage of his weapon's superior reach.

"Dammit." Turnip breathed.

This guy was getting on his nerves. He could use Boomeraxe, he supposed, but he was going to save that for coverage of the other two PKers. Speaking of which – his fight seemed to be at a standoff, for now, so how was everything else doing? Robin seemed to be speaking with the lead-PKer, which seemed an odd choice. Maybe they were just too reasonable for fighting and had instead opted for a civilised debate. The other PKer seemed to be occupied with – Kagome was here, too? Turnip guessed that Robin must have sent her the same message he received. Why Kagome and he were the only ones to turn up, or the only ones who were messaged, Turnip didn't know.

So, she seemed to be… standing still. Was this a… what was she planning? Turnip didn't know, but she didn't look too ready for the advancing PKer; Boomeraxe time it is. Suddenly, it clicked in Turnip's mind.

He had an idea.

Flipping Boomeraxe out of his belt and into his left hand, he ran forwards at 'his' PKer. He used his time to launch Boomeraxe at the axe-wielder's running feet – hopefully he got the lead right – before running directly into a spear. Turnip flinched as the weapon punctured his stomach and came clear through the other side, still moving. He continued to advance, and the spear-wielding PKer continued running forwards as well, eyes glinting in victory. Good thing Turnip's face was hidden, or the PKer might have become disconcerted a little sooner – as it happened, he only became disconcerted when Turnip was about half a metre away from him, raising his sword. The PKer hastily dropped his spear, turning in the opposite direction to try and gain some distance. Too late. Turnip's bastard sword pierced his back, causing him to fall to the ground, and the sword's owner fell to his knees before yanking the spear from his back.

"That was… unpleasant." Turnip groaned, getting up and sliding his sword out of the PKer. That was more than half of his health gone, but his enemy was pretty much a sitting duck right now. The enemy in question scrambled to get away, but Turnip was upon him. Or, at least, he would be, if Boomeraxe didn't interrupt him. The axe plonked against Turnip's side, and he hurriedly picked it up and returned it to his belt. The PKer ran, nearly back to his spear.

"Really? Come on, I just put it back. Not letting all my bloody progress go to waste."

Turnip flung Boomeraxe at the PKer's feet, catching the unarmed man by his ankles and forcing him to the ground. He made sure to catch the axe on its return journey this time, then reached the PKer as he got up. Turnip sliced him twice across the back, and as the PKer turned to face him, another time across the left arm. The PKer aimed a punch at Turnip's face – which probably wouldn't have worked too well even if it had hit – which the pseudo-vegetable blocked, grabbing the PKer's arm with his left hand and running him through with his sword-arm. Turnip head-butted the PKer, removing his sword before spinning to slash him across the chest, sending the man falling onto his back, health now thoroughly in the red. The helmeted player glanced about him – the fight was still on. This guy couldn't be left alive.

The PKer took the time Turnip was glancing to reach back for his spear, but by then it was too late. Turnip dodged the panicked lunge, grabbing the spear by the upper shaft and slashing the PKer across the hand. The armoured figure took the spear, flipped it, then thrust it into the PKer's head. That was the end of him.

Turnip sheathed his sword, then bent down, pressing <Loot All> to save time. He then stood, walking in the direction of either of the others' battles.

"One down. Everyone doing alright?" He called.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Rivas [Joseph Lucien]
    Lv. 15 // Floor II- Lone Tree -> Dungeon I -> Urbus
    Col: 670 [750-80] // XP: 90% [60+30] // HP: 50% [100-50]

Rivas's left ear twitched as he heard the ruckus on the other side, and groggily rubbed his eyes- semi-irritated by all of it, really. It didn't help that it sounded more like a PvP fight to the death, but if he watched he'd be caught in the crossfire. He supposed it wouldn't be too bad- more fun, if anything- but really he didn't think he'd be wanted anyways. Sounded pretty personal. He shrugged and ate his sandwich, toning out the sounds of battle until he had finished; which wasn't that long. At this point, it sounded like the match was dying down. He decided that while whoever it was, it was safe to cross to the dungeon now; they weren't as kill-hungry nor were they unoccupied, so if the PKers- if there were PKers to begin with- wouldn't mind one guy just rushing by. He shrugged, and jogged across the plain surrounding the Lone Tree until he arrived at the dungeon, holding his sword out and trying to spot his enemies in the night.

Facing the last two <<Salamander Warriors>> down with a smirk, Rivas holds his sword out- glowing red- the two enemies in sight and low on HP. He also realized that, when he had arrived, their HP had already been sliced in half; someone had come and given up midway. Now they were extremely low and in the red. Rivas runs towards them with a grin. "<<Dance of Locks>>!" He cried, jumping into the air and striking one warrior after the other, before having turned back and grinned. He quickly hit both of them normally and watched as they both collapsed, dissipating into a white light and one dropping a <<Salamander Warrior's Armor>>. Isn't there a quest that asks for these? He thought as he obtained it, but nevertheless shook his head. Probably need some other stuff too... I'll just use it myself. Walking back to Urbus late at night with Rudolph, he noted he had completed the quest... sort of.

After receiving his reward and 30% of XP, he grinned, walking through Urbus. Locating an inn, he paid the fee and changed into what was considered stock clothing; a white tee shirt and blue jeans that did absolutely nothing for his defense. He was glad that few to no people recognized him as a Beater as he stood in front of a window... in fact, there wasn't many that even knew that there was a Beater in the room. He opened it, not fazed by the cold weather due to his home region, and stared out, propping his head with his arm on the windowsill. "Marvelous..." He whispered under his breath. Not too far from there one could see buildings sprawling as well as Christmas trees dotted throughout. Not too far from his window, in fact, he could already point out several groups of lovebirds. "Well... first time I'll be all alone for Christmas, I guess..." Rivas muttered, his breath crystallizing and wafting out the window, dispersing into the cold night air.

He decided it wasn't worth just looking around, but really, he didn't want to start up a conversation with someone out of nowhere or say "Hey, wanna spend Christmas with me?" It was something he'd rather avoid, and the more he thought about it, the more he thought it was an extremely crappy opener. He pushed up his glasses- or rather, pushed up the skin on his nose. He quickly grew irritated, notable especially in his eyes. Should've just left my glasses on. Probably shouldn't have gotten this game. Probably... He sighed. I need to get out of this wretched room for a moment, regardless of whether it's actually 'wretched' or not. He walked out into the hall, and sat on a bench that was conveniently placed next to his door. He began to massage his temples before burying his head in his hands, not knowing exactly what to think about.

His stomach grumbled and he pulled out a a good amount of garlic bread and ate it, before leaving what was left over in his pack and getting up. If I'm not going to do anything, I might as well just look around. Putting on a black sweater, he set out still in his boots, just to check out the area nearby. Eventually he found himself in a large crowd, made up of couples. He looked around. Everyone was with someone else, and it seemed like he was the only one by himself. He sighed again. Why is this so depressing, seriously?! He turned back and returned to the inn, deciding the best thing to do was to bathe. Why? ...He wasn't exactly sure. It was more of a spur of the moment, just-because-I-feel-like-it kind of thing, removing his clothes and getting a white towel before entering the nearby restroom and stepping into the bath, letting the water soak into him. It didn't take away how lonely Rivas had begun to feel, but it did feel good.

For whatever reason, this made him extremely sleepy, and stepping out of the bath and drying himself, he changed into some underclothes, refused to put anything more, and went to his room before collapsing on his bed, drawing the blankets in over him and proceeding to sleep.​

Kranic

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014

T1m0TuA.png
    Aidan Starling
    [Castor G]

Health - 100%
    Experience - 25%
    [||||||||||||||||||||]

Guild: Vigilant Wings
    Level 15 - Second Floor - Urbus

Aidan continued his carol all around Urbus, progressively annoying more and more people. He soon reached a breaking point as Aidan was halted by another player. His username was Itto and he seemed to be a fairly normal looking player, wielding a normal sword, and some fairly normal armor.

"Dude, can you stop? Nobody cares anyone so please, just shut up!"

This player would not have not normally bothered Aidan, but he had such a cocky look on his face that Aidan couldn't help but feel anything but irritated while looking at him.

"You trying to pick a fight?"

The guy was a bit surprised with his response, but took the hostility well.

"What if I am?"

"then we fight, you win, I go."

"and what do you get if you win?"

"The satisfaction of smacking your smug face across the ground, now let's start."

With a wave of his hand, Aidan pulled up his UI and sent the invitation for the duel. The rules were set for «First Strike Mode», so that the fight would be decided after a player was hit with a decisive attack. As Itto accepted the invitation both parties pulled their blades. A crowd had now gathered and a countdown began.

Duel Start!

With that Itto came in with a quick downward slash. Aidan blocked the sword pushing it away leaving Itto open for an attack however instead of going for the quick victory, Aidan withdrew himself from Itto's circle, leading himself back in a defensive position.

"That's one."

Itto looked annoyed as he circled back into Aidan's range. Aidan's usually cocky grin shined on his face.Itto returned for another attack, only for the blade to be pushed away and for Aidan to stand completely unharmed.

"That's two."

That process repeated itself, with Aidan counting each time a blade came close. In frustration, Itto's attack became much more haphazard, forcing Aidan to count at a much faster rate.

"twenty five…thirty… thirty four…forty seven.…fifty two…man you really suck at this game don't you?"

Sending his blade flying again, Aidan stared at his blade's durability, it was rapidly declining and he quickly realized he probably wouldn't be able to keep this up for much longer.

"This probably isn't going to go anywhere."

"Just shut up!"

Itto slashed into the air, completely missing Aidan.

"Fifty three."

Frustrated with the way the fight's going, Itto blurted to Aidan

"Why don't you attack?"

"It's more fun this way!"

With another parry, Aidan faked an attack, stopping at his opponent's neck. Retreating he jumped back. "As you can see I've had, how many times now, sixty maybe, times I could have gotten a decisive hit on you, I just want to see how long I can last at this point." Itto had no reply. Just as Aidan was about to talk he gave a quick thrust, just barely scrapping Aidan's side, "Oh man, you hit me, guess. I'm going to have to end this now."

Returning to a defensive stance, Aidan waited for an attack from the player. In a desperate gambit, Itto took one final slash at Aidan, which he took the completely, ending the duel with a victory for Itto. "...did I just win?" With an unusual amount of cool, Aidan turned his back and threw his arms up.

"Looks like ya did, guess I'll shut up for you guys."

In surprise by how gracious Aidan was acting, Itto accepted his victory, but was unsure what to say to the eccentric orange afro man. Happy with the newfound quiet, he let the Aidan walk off through the crowd uninterrupted.

Once out of Itto's range, Aidan took a break resting on a wall, staring at the ground. Can't believe I messed that up. Really wanted to end the show with a flash He had hoped that he could finish off the fight with Passion's mirror, and give some renown to the guild and his name while doing so. He just had to mess up in such a crucial moment. He let out a sigh before looking up. Suddenly finding himself bored.

Aidan opened his GUI to see things he could do. Apparently there was a quest he had yet to complete, something about helping Santa giving gifts out to NPC children for Christmas. Guess I'll finish that up.

With a confident stride, Aidan continued to circle Urbus, this time throwing out gifts to random NPCs. Ignoring their scripted thanks, he went to them one by one, quickly giving out 5 in a matter of minutes. Aidan eventually found himself in front of Santa to turn in his quest. As a reward for his hard work Aidan received a Santa hat and 5 iron ores. On receiving the ores a new prompt appeared in front of Aidan.

I need help forging items! Completed!

Aidan noticed the required items for the quest. Guess clearing out that dungeon was pretty worthwhile. He walked off to turn in this second quest to receive whatever reward awaited him.

_________________________________​

"Thank you so much for helping me!" Terra gave one of her various responses for completing the quest, Aidan was quick to walk off.

"Yeah, yeah."

1500 col
    20% XP
    Lenora's heart. Guess I could keep this for myself.

Thrusting around the pirates blade, Aidan began to think about his guild.

"Wait. What time is it?"

Open his UI to see the time, Aidan freaked immediately sprinting towards the local inn.

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
    Years
  • 5Dnp0.jpg

Cerulean - Level 13
    Second Floor: Urbus
    [Urbus -> Inn Room]
    HP: 50% EXP: 45%
    -------------------------------------------

Cerulean had found her way to the inn through the crowd of people and depressingly happy couples. Once inside she rented a room but decided not to go to it just yet. She wanted to wait around and it was much too late to go to the Lone Tree -- much too dangerous as well. She didn't want to risk a PKer attack again. Not after she barely survived one. The way the leader bested her in even combat, parrying each and every one of her blows consistently, it was depressing.

Cerulean sighed, taking note of her yellow health bar; it rested at fifty percent. She sat on end stool of the bar, closest to the wall where she rested her back and suppressed a yawn, before gazing around the inn. The tables were choked up with parties and raid groups, armor clanked and lovers swooned. The whole thing made her sick to her stomach. Just being alone of Christmas Day made her queasy and caused her mind to stir up old memories, memories of her late love.

She felt her eyes burn with coming tears. The girl shook her head and closed her lids tight to squelch them. No, he's gone. There's nothing you can do about it now. Move on, just like he would want you to. she scolded herself. Cerulean sniffed and wiped her eyes. They flickered open painfully as she gazed around again in a blurry haze. No one had witnessed her moment of weakness; her shell had been momentarily cracked but at least she was in a Safe Zone when it did. She hardened her resolve and rose from her stool, nodding to the bartender in goodbye as she made way for the upstairs rooms.

After locating the room, she fell into the bed back first. The blankets felt cool on her the skin where her small clothes didn't cover. She crawled further into the center of the bed before wrapping the blankets around her and cuddling up her pillow. Thoughts bombarded her mind and sleep eluded her.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

• Rise Amagawa||Apathy
    Lv. ?||Floor 2

Apathy unsheathed her blade before realizing that Ashley had a plan. She'd heard her say it a few times and even agreed to follow it, but it was only one she'd really taken a moment to consider it that Apathy truly realized how incompatible the plan was with herself. She wasn't a Thief, she was a Gladiator. Her philosophy was that if she could survive and deal as much, if not more damage than a sword art could with regular attacks, why use sword arts at all? Heck, she should have been the one to aggro all of the monsters, her sword arts revolved around avoiding damage and healing herself when she did get hit, and her strengths were in her attack stats, as well as her defense stats (though to a slightly lesser extent).

Whoops.

It was a major slip-up on her part, and one that she knew she'd come to regret, because she had absolutely no skill in sneaking. In fact, she was actually anti-sneaking because under her clothes was metal stacked on metal. Even the ear-less skeletons that faced her would have an easy time hearing her clunk by. She sighed in realization of this...or rather, she blew out a puff of air, and put her sword away. She decided that she'd just have to go barbarian and aggro as many of them as she could. She jumped into the action- literally, that is. She jumped into a clumping mass of skeleton mooks, raising her hand to the sky. An axe materialized in the air, which she caught with one hand and grabbed with both, promptly swinging in a circle and killing, or at least damaging a bunch of mooks in the immediate area. She'd been aggroed by some of the skeletons just outside the circle of empty space she'd just formed for herself. A particularly large skeleton crept towards her, a greatsword slung behind it. It didn't waste any time, slinging the sword unto Apathy as if it were a trebuchet firing its ammo. Apathy quickswitched to her sword and yelled "Megiddo!" similarly to how she'd previously done against her sister. The blades met, but Apathy was in control. She pushed forward just slightly and the skeleton's sword was repelled. Due to the weight of the sword, the skeleton dropped to the ground along with its weapon, and Apathy finished it off with her axe.

She looked at her health. It was still high, and that was a good thing...for the moment. Not long after defeating the larger skeleton, reinforcements joined the skeleton army that was already there. Ashley joined Apathy in a position that probably wasn't the best place to be considering the circumstances. She turned to Ashley, handing her a «Moderate Potion of Healing», and said, "Do you have any other weapons? Because we're gonna need to stay close for this, given the number of them. It'd be easier if we maintained this position and picked 'em off." She raised a teleport crystal. "Or ran. Your call."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Ashley Leigh ― «愛の力»

Unenthusiastically Emotional

Chapter I ― Part VIII
    "Brimming with Excitement"

Dungeon > Urbus
    x

Ashley downed the potion quickly, listening to Apathy's words. "Do you have any other weapons? Because we're gonna need to stay close for this, given the number of them. It'd be easier if we maintained this position and picked 'em off. Or ran. Your call."

"Spear is all I have... Sorry." Ashley looked to the incoming hoard, before pulling out her own crystal as well. "Urbus."

When Apathy arrived, Ashley let out a contented sigh. "Come with me..." Ashley began walking immediately. "I believe I owe you a meal. I won't take no for an answer, either." Mustering up a genuine look of happiness (it's all in the eyes) Ashley led Apathy into a restaurant-type building run by players. The young woman who appeared to be the waitress approached when they sat in a corner booth at the furthest end of the building. She quietly handed them both a menu listing the available food options. Ashley opened up her menu, scanning it as she started to speak. "You know, I think it fair that you give me your real name, since I gave you mine. It'd sound weird if you were calling me 'Ai', and it feels strange to call you Apathy... Unless you have a problem with that, anyway." She lowered her menu for a moment. "Or rather... What would you prefer I call you."

Kranic

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014

PMpFoqH.png

Vigilant
    Wings

Second Floor:
    Urbus Inn

Health - 100%

EXP - 25%
    [||||||||||||||||||||]

Level 15

#Meeting with the crew
    Aidan Starling
    [Castor G]

T1m0TuA.png

On his arrival to the inn, Aidan found a group enjoying drinks around a wooden table. Vulcan, Gale, Azrael, Arella, Spector, Bushi Aidan mentally listed off, his arrival meant that all members of Vigilant Wings were present. The largest man at the table called out to Aidan.

"You're late."

This was Vulcan the man in gold lined armor and leader of the guild. Well into his thirties, he sternly stared at Aidan. Feeling the tension from being late, Aidan slowly worked his way to the seat next to the large man. Vulcan pulled a glass of spirit and drank it happily. With a warm smile he passed a glass over to Aidan.

"Merry Christmas."

Taking a sip of the drink, Aidan slipped back into his relaxed composure. He let his neck relax and slouched into his chair.

"Merry Christmas. What's the plan for tonight then?"

Arella cut in while placing her hand out to Aidan, "Well first you've got to pay your dues." It was this young yellow girl's duty as the guild merchant and treasurer to hold money for the guild and make purchases seeing as her skills all focused on merchantry. Though she also had quite the talent when it came to haggling, further making her fit for her role. The money usually returns to the guild members in forms of potions and crystals, coming at much better rates than usual. If Aidan had to guess regarding her age, he's place her as a bit younger than, probably something around 14 or 15.

"Yeah, yeah." Aidan said while sending Arella a percentage of his own money in exchange for some stock items Arella had on her person. With a cheerful grin she accepted the trade thanked Aidan while and allowed the guild resume its business. Vulcan began speaking, "Tonight, we're gift giving. It is Christmas after all, "I'll start."

With that the armored man opened his menu and after a few seconds, six gift boxes appeared in front of him. Circling around the table he passed each of the items to each of the guild members.

Going around from the left of Vulcan, the first person to open their gift was the young Gale. This girl was probably a bit older than Arella, probably somewhere around 16-17. She was the quietest member of the guild and only seemed to talk in the presence of Vulcan. As such, she's filled with mystery and only Vulcan really knows why she joined the guild, but as the first member to join the guild, ignoring the two founding members, she's a very much appreciated member and a core to the success of the girl. Despite her apparent anti-social behaviors, Gale has dedicated herself to becoming the guild's cook and had a wide range of recipes available to her.

The timid girl tapped at the gift, letting the top pop itself open revealing a brand new spear. Her eyes gleamed at the object and quickly equipped it. "Thank you, Vulcan!"

She hummed at her usual muted volume while holding the weapon up.

The girl was followed by Azreal who sat next to her. The girl had a dark and eerie presence and was clearly the second oldest at the table, sitting somewhere in her mid-twenties. Guild members usually described her as a sultry seamstress, since she specializes in sewing and often made (lewd) clothing for guild members, be it for battle or just casual wear. As one might have assumed from her appearance Azrael is an ex-player killer. When she first joined the game she had a group of friends, including her boyfriend, who wanted to play the game as an assassin's guild. However even with the disappearance of the log out buttons, the guild had decided to continue their act as it was an effective means of getting by in the game. The group eventually died after an ambush turned on them and every member of the guild died, leaving Azreal alone to find her place in the Aincrad. Fortunately for Azreal, she had not killed enough players to receive a permanent orange cursor, but the stigma of being a PK still clung to her from everyone who knew her. No one would accept her once word got around that she was an ex-PK, up until she saw a goofy kid with an orange afro advertising a guild that wished to help those that were lost. A simple conversation lead to simple introductions and eventually the girl wound up here, a member of a happy guild and accepted despite her flawed past.

The dark woman tapped at the box, revealing an incredibly detailed dagger, made from a black metal that sparkled much like the night sky. Azreal starred astonished for a few moments before looking at the armored man.

"Thanks Vulc." Her voice carried a sense of casualty, but the appreciation still rung clear. She coolly returned the dagger to her inventory and messaged for the next person to open their box.

This time it was Bushi, the newest member of the guild. Adorned in Japanese armor and various shades of blues, he stood out as a unique character, though not nearly as much as Aidan. Though his avatar may initially make someone believe he was cool and collective, the truth was this boy was a bit hyperactive and immature, though that seemed to be part of his charm. Aidan assumed the boy was probably younger than him, standing somewhere around 15. Much like the other guild members, he never bothered to ask. Bushi never revealed to anyone why he joined the guild and nobody so much as troubled to ask force him to reveal it. The boy was incredibly excited to open his gift, grabbing it quickly and throwing the top of the box far behind him. Inside was handmade katana, modeled to have similar colors to the blues the boy is known to wear. The blade shined black matching Bushi's armor. "Wow Vulcan, this is amazing!" the young samurai picked up the sword and began swinging it around, forcing a few of the guild members to duck their head, "I think that's enough!" A green knight called out from next to him.

"Sorry…" He then put the blade away.

It now was this green knight's, or rather Spector's turn, though he seemed to have a disenchanted look on his face while staring at the box set for him. He operated as an alchemist and was always testing out new kinds of potions made from various ingredients. Spector is a slight bit older than Aidan and is known as the calm and collective type, though a bit of a square at times. Spector and Aidan usually get into petty quarrels over little things due to their conflicting natures, usually with Spector's lost as Aidan generally has a level advantage over him just due to the nature of their jobs for the guild. He has a great respect for Vulcan and was actually brought over into the guild by him. The story goes that he joined the guild after his old guild was killed off during a dungeon run on the first floor. He was saved by Vulcan who managed to happen on them just as Spector was about to die. After the horrifying event, Spector had decided that he was never going to go out into the fields and will only help with the effort from the sideline. Facing monsters was an option just not available to him; this naturally led to him being one of the lowest leveled members in the guild.

He looked at the gift and gulped. Based off the previous gifts he knew what to expect: a straight sword or rather a weapon, something he hoped never to hope again. In distaste he tapped on the gift, surprisingly revealing a skill book, with various alchemic ingredients written out. He smiled while putting the book down. "Thank you Vulcan."

Next to Spector sat the guild's young merchant: Arella. She tapped her gift right after Spector gave his thanks, revealing a well-crafted straight sword with a golden seem running down the blade. Bright eyed she laid her hand over the sword.

"Thank you so much Vulcan!" She would have ran over and hugged the man, but Aidan, as the last person to open their gift, already began talking about his gift,

"Thanks for the sword Vulc." Speaking well before opening his gift, Aidan already knew what to expect. With a tap of the box and a hidden grin from Vulcan, the box revealed a golden chain.

" …and my expectations just keep getting crushed today…" Aidan put the chain on in addition to the three he was already wearing. Happy that his pirate theme was coming together, Aidan spoke out to Vulcan "You know, this doesn't look too bad, thanks Vulcan."

Vulcan let out a laugh "Just so everyone I made each of those gifts from scratch, excluding Spector's gift of course, It was quite the job to be honest, but I'd be willing to do it again and again for my wonderful guild members." He held up his glass for a toast, which each member followed.

"For Vigilante Wings!"

"For Vigilante Wings!"

The gift giving continued from that point. Aidan ended up receiving a new coat from Azreal, a pair of binoculars from Arella, a katana that he would probably never use, from Bushi, a homemade book on how to be polite from Spector, and a new pair of gloves from Gale. In turn he gave Gale a fishing pole, Vulcan a new helmet, Spector a new set of glasses as well as a broken pair of glasses and a few other bruises, Arella a golden statue of a hawk, Bushi a blue cloth that improved defense, and Azreal book that would improve her sewing skill.

After the gift giving, the guild members spent some time chatting.

"Gained a level if none of ya noticed. Totally showed with how I beat Spec. "
    Azreal gave a chuckle, while Spector gave an annoyed look. One thing he greatly disliked about his no monsters stance was the fact that Aidan could beat him in duels so easily.

"Good job Aidan, you're so amazing!" The sarcasm just oozed from her voice.

"Shut up Az."

"So did you get the map data?" Arealla asked curiously, seeing as Aidan usually informs everyone about his progress during the beginning of their meetings.

"Oh yeah, got a bit of work done on it, gave it out to people around Urbus too."

"Oh yeah I saw you in Urbus today giving your usual spiel, that fight yu had was pretty great." Azreal gave a little comment. Aidan turned a little pale in response to her words.

"Wait you were there for that?"

"Of course I was, I'm always there when something embarrassing happens to my little Aidan." She poked at the boys cheeks, "Did my lil' baby forget how to parry? it's okay momma will always be here to protect you."

The guild all laughed at Aidan's frustrations. The night went on with general merriment and only came to a halt when Vulcan gave a few final orders to the members, in particular telling Aidan to gather more dungeon data with the goal of finding the boss room tomorrow, after that everyone began to disperse. With a few happy goodbyes each member went off to their own rooms to sleep away the night.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years

• Rikuto Yuuto Sato // Ryuusa Lv.7
    Urbus
    In store: Floor 1 - Closed, Floor 2 - Closed (Special Item: Berserk Ring / 2000 col)

Rikuto nodded in understanding at Princess' words, whereas Xenith let out a sigh. "Alright," he began enthusiastically once everyone had accepted the quest. "The first official Ryuusa's Quality Goods present delivery race will begin in 5...4…" Other employees began to count down alongside Rikuto as he went on. "3…" They shouted in unison. "2...1...GO!"

Instantly, every team ran towards the child that Turnip had launched a present at not very long before. The child gave its programmed "Thank you! Merry Christmas!" and everyone split into four different directions. Rikuto made off for the Northwest corner of Urbus. I really wish there was a free running skill or something… thought Rikuto as he ran through the streets mostly directionless. For all he knew, there was one later on in the game, or it was just a stats based thing rather than a skill and his agility was just bad, which was probably true anyway. Either way, he couldn't do it now and that sucked.

Urbus was actually quite small for being such a major settlement, but that was all relative. With so many streets and alleys, he was starting to wonder how he would ever find the children in time to win this little race. Ah, the race. Rikuto was quite happy that everyone could be in such high spirits. It really did wonders to lift his own. The loss of so many people against the boss of the first floor after some people had been grinding the entire month straight was honestly more than a little discouraging, not to mention the incident last night, but this Christmas celebration almost made it all better. He knew he should really embrace it while it lasted. He felt doubtful his mood would remain this good for the entirety of the day, considering what day it was, so all the more reason to give this little competition his all.

Well, enough of that. There were children to find! Rikuto turned into another street and instantly spotted a child. For a moment he considered pulling a Turnip and throwing the present at them in the interest of saving time, but he almost instantly decided against it. He ran up to the little boy and held out the present warily, not wanting to scare any other children like Princess who weren't part of the quest. His worries proved to be for nothing when the boy took the present and said the same, "Thank you! Merry Christmas!" Rikuto grinned at his progress and sprinted off in the opposite direction, heading to another quadrant of the city.

Surprising to him was that he found a second child not very far from the first. This time it was a little chinese girl. It was jarring to him that some people couldn't tell the difference between a Japanese person and a Chinese one, but in retrospect he couldn't tell the difference between a French person and a British person so he admittedly wasn't any better. Regardless, he quickly realized that something was strange. This was the first Asian NPC he'd seen in the entire game, and it didn't make sense for her to be here in the "old west".

The little girl spotted him and walked up to him. Rikuto didn't see a name, but found it strange for her to be one of the quest children. In the end he shrugged it off as Kayaba trying to show multiculturalism or something like various American children's shows do as part of their efforts to increase viewership. After all, while it may have turned out to be a deathtrap it was still initially a video game, a product for sale. With that little issue resolved, Rikuto pulled out another present. However, the little girl ignored the gesture. She stopped a few feet away from him and looked him straight in the eye.

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Sato."

Rikuto smiled and prepared to reciprocate the holiday greeting but stopped dead in his tracks when what she had said finally sunk in. Mr. Sato. Nobody was supposed to know that. How did she know that!? He blinked, returning from his stupor, but when his eyes reopened the little girl had disappeared. What just happened? He looked around frantically for where she could have gone but saw no sign of her. Even his detection skill came up empty. Had the little girl just been his imagination? A hallucination from his lack of sleep?

After mulling over it for some minutes he decided to press on in his search for the children, but he was very troubled. There was something going on around him and he needed to know what. First was the mystery of what THOR was up to, then his own attempted murder, and now was this little girl who was gone as quickly as she appeared. Was all of it connected, or could he really take it all at face value? Maybe THOR was telling the truth about his motive. Maybe the murderer was nothing more than your everyday PKer. And maybe the encounter with the little girl really was all in his head. But there was more to each incident, things that didn't couldn't be explained. The way THOR's attitude seemed so off in their second meeting as opposed to in their first, and his fickle reasons. The fact that there was someone there to rescue him from the killer and how the killer never returned to finish the job later, nor did any other assassins. And then there was the way that a little girl he'd never met knew his name when he knew it was impossible for a person to dream of a face they'd never seen.

Just what is happening, and why is it happening to me?

(OOC:) How the store works:
    Spoiler:

Samantha Jones // Xenith Lv.9
    Urbus

Samantha gave a sigh at Princess' response. She and the little girl really needed to have a chat during this little race that Ryuusa had devised. Honestly, she thought it was pretty stupid, but if everyone was happy then who was she to argue? "Keep up, Princess," she said as she went to accept the quest. "I can't have you slowing us down if we want to win." She watched as everyone began to count down along with Ryuusa. Of course she wasn't going to join in, but she didn't really need to. The alchemist couldn't help but smile at the whole thing. Working at Ryuusa's store definitely wasn't like any place she'd ever worked at. Then again, she had been doing a lot of new things lately. Like fighting for her life inside a video game.

"GO!" she heard everyone shout, and rushed along with everyone to the nearest child; the one that the helmet guy pelted with that present. When everyone split up, Samantha took the southwest corner, calling back for Princess to not fall behind. She ran, but once she was a certain distance away from the town square she slowed drastically to a walk. It was clear that she had no intention of trying to win.

"Princess," she started, pausing as if she were trying to figure out what to say. "Why didn't you say anything when I said you were coming with me?" She frowned as if unsatisfied with her choice of words. "I know about The Flaming Blade. Silver Mist told me about it when she was making your cloaks and I decided to look into it. You took Psyche's place. Why, though? You're level 13, but you couldn't defend yourself against that pair of PKers. Instead you almost got Godot killed. Sure, you wouldn't have been able to take down both on your own, but if you had even tried to help they would have been taken care of handily. Now, for whatever reason, Zeus and Poseidon are relying on you when you're always relying on everyone else."

Now she simply stopped walking. "You've got Ryuusa in a tizzy. He's probably got some daughter back in the real world just like you or something, or else he wouldn't be this way. He's our boss, and when we go out on 'missions' or whatever the hell they are he's our leader. He's also the shopkeeper and blacksmith for the shop. But that's it. He's not a warrior or the great head of some front lines guild. Because of you he's trying to be something he's not so he can protect his precious little Princess." Another sigh. "I didn't ask you to come with me so I could make you feel bad. I just wanted you to know what was happening around you. Maybe it would help you wake up. I'm not gonna tell you what you need to do, but I do hope you figure it out yourself soon."

"This isn't up for discussion." She resumed walking. A sly grin of dubious authenticity donned her face. "Now, we have a race to finish, don't we?"

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

• Rise Amagawa||Apathy
    Lv. ?||Floor 2

As Ashley disappeared, Apathy took a moment before responding "...Okay, running it is." With that, she also returned to Urbus. "Come with me...I believe I owe you a meal. I won't take no for an answer, either." Apathy was caught off guard by this...though she should have expected something like this to happen; for a natural stoic, Ashley was brimming with energy. Apathy knew that she could be crazy sometimes, but it was almost difficult for her to keep up. "W-wait a minute!" Apathy gasped, stopping only when she noticed a bright light looming over some buildings not far off. She had no time to investigate, though, as Ashley was dead set on getting food.

The two were seated in the restaurant, but Apathy was uncomfortable. It wasn't often that she dined with others. Most times in her life it'd been with three people or more, but rarely was it a one-on-one type deal. It made her nervous and she became far more self-conscious of her personal tics. She was just lucky that she was comfortable with Ashley as a person. Had it been a stranger or a minor acquaintance, she probably wouldn't have been able to control herself. "You know, I think it fair that you give me your real name, since I gave you mine. It'd sound weird if you were calling me 'Ai', and it feels strange to call you Apathy... Unless you have a problem with that, anyway. Or rather... What would you prefer I call you."

Apathy rested her chin on her elbow. "Apathy's the best description of me, definitely a better description than my name is." She turned down to her menu, which was resting on the table. "That's what I thought, anyway...but after that whole l-" She couldn't say it. "Luu-" Still no. "Lulululululu-" Every attempt to say the word of affection ended in failure, so she simply started over, but not before sighing. "After the whole lesbians incident with my sister-" She stopped. Maybe not everyone'd read the comic about a certain Canadian, so it probably wasn't the best idea to go making that specific reference all willy-nilly, especially given the subject matter. She started again. She looked down at her menu more intensely before starting again. "A-after the incident with my sister, I guess I can't really go on calling myself the epitome of hate."

Apathy closed her menu and looked in Ashley's direction, but rather than looking at her, she looked through her and around her. It wasn't intentional, just a way of keeping comfort levels safe. "I'm Rise, and if we're gonna be sisters, that's what I want you to call me." She leaned in and asked, "So tell me, what do you have planned for Christmas? Spending it with anyone special?"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • William Danielson||Godot
    Lv. 13||Floor 2 - Urbus
    Angel

Godot gently released himself from Lucina. He was unable to bask as in the moment, if only because he was instantly be assaulted by an intense light. He shielded his eyes the light, though he continued to look in its direction to what was emanating it. Godot's first thought was that it was the North Star. It was around this time that he noticed that the «Mistletoe» was gone, and that it had previously been emanating a much less violent luminescence (though his eyes were closed at the time, so he wasn't sure if it was as bright at the time). From the light a darkness started to form. The darkness shaped into a figure that fell down from the light like an angel guiding a wounded warrior to Heaven. As the figure descended, the light faded, though the girl continued to radiate a faint aura of light. The figure seemed to be that of a young girl, her eyes closed and her arms spread apart, with her feet and legs pointing downwards. Godot was quick to take this as Christian symbolism on Kayaba's part, but he wasn't going to make any final judgments until he saw something to tie them to one another. She had short black hair and pale white skin, as well as a white dress that seemed to represent the pureness of birth. Even if she was just born, she was rather large, probably around 6, 7, or 8. She had slender limbs and a thin frame, with eyes that closed behind their angelic lids.

The girl descended more slowly as she came close to the ground, and it seemed her arms were in just the position that they almost prompted for him to put her hands underneath them and pick her up. Yet, he hesitated. He wasn't exactly sure why all of this was happening. He waited for a few moments, but by the time she was on level with him she simply hovered in front of him...and she didn't move. Nothing happened, in fact. It was as if whatever he'd set in motion was waiting for him to act. He scanned the immediate area, and it seems that pretty much everyone who could see what was going on was staring in his direction. He grabbed her by her sides and her arms relaxed. She stopped levitating, and gravity acted, almost causing Godot to drop the girl.

He checked her status, and lo and behold, her name was Tara. It was the same name shared by the scientist's daughter from the quest «Only Once a Year». The professor stated that Godot would be the one to take care of Tara and that he was the only one he could trust based on how he went about the early parts of the quest. He'd been wondering what happened to Tara, part of him assuming that she was just flavor text, but there she was. She wasn't conscious, and seemed to be sleeping gently like a baby. He brought her from his front and placed her on his back, placing his hands on her thighs and slumping forward so that she wouldn't fall over.

He turned to Lucina, who he knew he'd neglected during all of this, and blushed- but only a little. "I'm..." He wasn't exactly sure what to say given all that'd just happened. "I...uh...well..." He looked away. "This...isn't really what I had in mind when I came over here. The kiss was intended, but this whole 'child from the sky' ordeal wasn't...and I'm sorry about that." Godot shifted Tara on his back. "Stay safe, okay?" Godot shifted to a completely different subject. "I'm not really sure what you've been up to lately, but I know it isn't something I can just look away from. Just remember that you have people to live for, okay?" He gave her a look of sincere worry before switching to a smile. "Anyway, I have to go put this one down for a rest. I'll see you on Christmas." He started off towards the Inn before stopping and turning back to Lucina. "Oh, and it was really nice." Godot looked left and right, noting the passer bys that were taking interest in Tara. He didn't want to draw in a larger crowd, so he waved to Lucina and headed into the Inn.

Kagome
    Lv. 15||Floor 2

"Lost Ang-" The PK started to yell, likely calling out the name of a Sword Art, when he was interrupted a fit of laughter from his opponent. Kagome was desperately trying to contain herself, but she ended out belting out furiously with tears in her eyes. She wasn't even paying attention to her opponent. Instead, her attention was on Robin's opponent...though the term "attention" was a loose definition of what she had at that point in time. She was laughing so hard that she was cramping, and even she found all of this strange because what she was laughing at wasn't as funny as she was making it out to be. She equipped a «Steel Sword» and knelt down, holding her stomach with one hand and planting the sword into the ground with the other.

It seemed as if she were going to stop, taking deep breaths as she was, but then she said aloud, "A guy...named Misery!? PFFFFFT!" Thrusting her right back into the gigantic fit that she was on the verge of ending. There was no longer any reason for the axe wielder to wait, his bewilderment was gone. "Lost Angel!" The PK disappeared and almost instantly appeared above Kagome. She was still laughing, and when he brought down his axe, it hit, but it came with interference. The axe lodged into Kagome's arm, unable to run completely through. Before he was able to pull the blade out, Kagome brought her sword up and cut the handle of the axe, sending its durability to zero. Her expression changed from one of glee to one so stern that it could turn a man into ice, raising her sword up to the PKs neck. "Know that I could kill you in an instant." She then smiled, taking her sword from his neck to his right hand, severing it. "But it's Christmas. I don't want to ruin your Christmas, after all."

What shown on the PKs face was pure, bonafide anger with a hint of fear. Kagome sat down on a rock nearby and said, "There's a reason I left you one hand, and I hope you understand why." The PK simply looked at her and said, "You...*****!" Kagome didn't hesitate to retaliate to this, starting towards him, kneeing him in the jingle jangles, and then kneeing the bent over PK in the face, knocking him on his back. She proceeded to aggressively stomp on his chest and say, "Wrong answer." She stabbed her sword into the ground just left of the PKs head and knelt in close. "Now you're gonna quit the PK guild. Don't ask why, I'm sure you know the answer." The PK sneered, and Kagome, still making eye contact, trust her sword into his leg. "You really aren't in the position to defy me. Now open your menu and do it." The PK cringed as his leg was impaled and did as she said. He opened his menu, peered at her for just a moment, and rather than going to his guild, he instead went to his items and pulled out a potion of some sort, downing it before Kagome could react...or maybe she just didn't.

The PK's hand regenerated, and he quickly went to pull out another item. This time, it was a One-Handed Warhammer. Kagome sighed. He was really determined to win or die trying. He was either really stupid or really proud of his guild...or just too prideful to live after a defeat. "Lost Angel!" Once again, the PK disappeared and reappeared above her. Kagome quickly pulled her sword from the ground, ready to defend, when the PK smirked, raised his hammer behind him for a grand strike, and said, "Ikari no Tetsui." The hammer radiated a slight redness, and as he brought down the hammer, it broke through the sword as if there were no resistance at all. Kagome gasped, but her surprise was short lived as the hammer met the back of her head and sent her sliding off a good distance.

She didn't have the time to dawdle, but she found it hard to stand. Her vision was blurry, and even if it was just in-game damage, it gave her one heck of a headache. She changed to a different weapon and turned backwards just in time to see the hammer-wielding PK ready to strike again. She quickly moved up, but only just enough to protect her upper body. He brought down the hammer, and with a boom and a crack, Kagome's left leg was destroyed. It didn't explode into pixels and shatter like a severed limb did, though. Instead, it simply remained dead and attached to the body. Kagome twitched, grasping her leg to try to rid herself of the unpleasant feeling that came with the deadening of the foot. With her other arm, she crawled. But the PK was done. He walked at her side and, with a look of pure satisfaction on his face, readied his hammer for a head-popper. Kagome took a fetal position and stopped moving. The PK said with what could only be called prideful glee, "Ikari no Tetsui!"

"Dual Cross!" Kagome put all of the strength she had in her remaining leg and thrust herself off of the ground and towards the PK. She was able to push herself into the air slightly with enough force to land behind him, leaving a X shaped impression on his torso. His hammer landed on the ground, the Sword Art still in effect, and that was what really shook him. It was as if there were some kind of recoil upon missing. And he did just that. He started to dematerialise from the fingertips. It was a slow dematerialization, given the circumstances, and he turned towards her. "Do you have any relatives in SAO?"

The PK seemed reluctant to answer at first, but then he looked at his arms...or what was left of them, rather. "Yeah, a brother."

Kagome was surprised that she got an answer, he came to terms with death rather quickly. Maybe he'd made peace with the thought even before their battle. "Do you have any final wishes for him," she said while downing a potion and returning to her feet. "Santa's in a good mood today."

He looked away for a moment and clicked his tongue. "His username's Axisblade. Just tell him not to be like me...and I'm sorry I could never see things his way. Not even in the end." He looked away and Kagome could tell there was a lot more to the story than he would let on. She wouldn't pry, though, partially because he didn't have time to be going on about his life story.

"Oh, quite the influence we have here." Kagome said. The PK smiled wryly and chuckled almost in a pained way, either in regret or because of her retort. She walked towards him and said, "Don't worry, I'll pass the message along. Merry Christmas."

It partially seemed like putting salt on an open wound to wish a dying person a Merry Christmas, but it was probably the most considerate things she could say at that point. "Thanks...you too." With the PKs final words, he vanished. Kagome pocketed his Warhammer as well as the other items he left with him. All that was left was Robin's adversary. Kagome returned put her back to the Lone Tree and lowered her head. "Oh man...Godot's gonna kick my ass for this..."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Ashley Leigh ― «愛の力»

Unenthusiastically Emotional

Chapter I ― Part IX
    "Brimming with Excitement"

Urbus Restaurant
    x

"Rise... Ree-seh..." saying the name reminded her of her Japanese classes in High School, one of the few solaces to actually going to school every day. "You're pretty funny," Ashley observed, looking down at her menu. "I'm glad you look to me like a sister... You'd be my first sibling." Her face remained frozen, but she seemed genuinely delighted about the thought. "I appreciate it... A lot." She sighed for a moment, an exceptionally quiet noise when her mouth didn't move to compensate for the release of breath. "I'm afraid I don't have any plans... You're the first person to speak to me willingly, without it being mandatory, like at a shop or something. You're the first person in this game to talk to me like a person..." Ashley had depressed herself for a moment, choosing to attempt to avoid the subject. Ashley gestured the waitress over with her hand, before pulling up her menu. "Um... Is it okay to order breakfast even though it's late."

"Uhh--" She seemed thrown off, as though the lack of questioning tone had stunned her for a moment. "Yes, of course."

"I'd like the eggs and hash browns, please." Ashley looked to Rise. "Do you know what you want yet..." She paused, before adding, "don't worry about price. I earn Col on this game fairly easily in the dungeons, not even counting the rare drops."

Hono Nakamura ― «火の鳥»

Adorably Ecstatic

Chapter III ― Part V
    "Not Your Typical Grind"

Urbus plaza
    x

Level 17!
    Congratulations!

Sighing, Hono tapped the circle button, and collected her new weapon; her favorite katana, Odachi No Hono. She equipped it immediately, though she didn't seem quite that enthusiastic.

"You did it! Why aren't you happy?" Shiren pixelated in front of her, eyes questioning her.

"It's... Fine, I promise." Hono looked quietly toward the rest of the dungeon. "Let's just go..." She reached into her pouch, panicking slightly. "Crap! I must have lost my teleport crystal..." She almost immediately felt the heaviness of the situation. She couldn't leave here, she was out of bounds! She'd be stuck in here for the rest of her life!

"Hmm... I could help you... But only because you're stuck. I can't have you cheating!"

"What do you--"

"Here, gimme your hand." Shiren grabbed Hono's right hand, flicking the usual menu gesture, but opening the console. "Who do you want to be with right now?"

"Um... Lucina or Godot..."

"Lucina's free, sooo..." Clicking on the keys, Shiren smiled as she tapped the enter key. "Done!"

When Hono opened her eyes, she realized she had actually been teleported to Lucina. She turned to Shrien with a sigh of relief and gave her a tight hug, emitting a giggle from Shiren. "Thanks..."

"Lucyyyyyy!!" Shiren turned and ran right to Lucina, pretty much tackle-hugging her immediately, giggling and laughing hysterically.

"We're back..." Hono stared at the inn, just barely catching notice of Godot going through the door with someone on his back. Her message notifier went off, though she wasn't quite in the greatest of spirits at the moment, and chose to ignore it for the time being. "It's good to see you..." Hono sat silently on the edge of a bench overlooking Urbus' town tree, which had been decorated for the holidays. Despite the colors and general cheeriness, Hono felt pretty down. She had begun watching and examining her hands absent-mindedly as her fingers intertwined together.

Shiren climbed up Lucina's side to whisper in her ear, "She's been acting funny since we went out of bounds... I think she's sad about something, but she won't say."

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • The Golden Bard and the Crimson Warrior: Levels 15 and 14 - 0% Exp. each - 6000 combined Col - Drunkenness level: Shockingly low
    Party At the Green Dragon Inn

A loud song could be heard at the Green Dragon Inn. "OOH YOU CAN SEARCH FAR AND WIDE, YOU CAN DRINK THE WHOLE TOWN DRY!" A young warrior with long, golden hair and a shorter lad with red hair stood on a table, mugs of ale in hand, stamping their feet in rhythm. "YOU CAN DRINK THE WHOLE TOWN DRY! BUT YOU'LL NEVER FIND A BEER SO BROWN AS THE ONES WE DRINK IN OUR HOMETOWN!" With that line, they each downed a mug, only to be handed one by revelers on each side.

They looked at their adoring fans with grins on their faces, then looked to each other. They gave each other acknowledging nods and continued. "YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FANCY ALES! YOU CAN DRINK THEM BY THE FLAGONS!" The rest of the inn was alight with mirth and dancing. "BUT THE ONLY BREW FOR THE BRAVE AND TRUUUUEEE..." They paused for the final line and grinned at each other. "COMES FROM THE GREEN DRAGON!" With that, there was a roar of approval. They downed their mugs easily and jumped off the table. Each of them began conversing with random players who so happened to talk to them.

"How are you guys NOT hammered?!"

They both laughed and replied in unison, "It's a family thing!" The Q&A sessions went on for a while before they pulled themselves away from the crowd.

The blonde teen looked to the red head. "You're a good entertainer!"

The red-head replied, "And you as well, friend!" He laughed heartily and held his hand out in greeting. "Rognarr. Known as Rognarr the Red."

The blonde laughed as well and gripped the other's arm. "Taka. Known as the 'Annoying Bard.'" They shared a laugh again and grinned. "Lord of the Rings, am I right?"

"That you are my man!" Rognarr gestured to the massive sword on Taka's back. "I like your choice in weaponry. Big and powerful, am I right?"

"Aha! A man after my own heart!" The pair began to walk down the hallway to their separate rooms, which happened to be across the hall from each other. "I like your axe." The pair arrived at their respective rooms. "Well, my man, I'll be seeing you." They shared a fist bump. "Good to meet you, Rognarr."

"As well as you, Taka." With that, they disappeared into respective rooms.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Lucina
    Player level 15
    Floor 2: Urbus

As Lucina was released from the kiss, an intense light blinded them both. It seemed like the mistletoe was taking another form. Lucina stared through her fingers towards the bright light and saw it was taking the form of a little girl around 8 or 9 years old. Lucina was fairly surprised if not shocked and wondered if that was why Godot kissed her because it would make sense if that was the reason. The thought soon faded as she looked at Godot who seemed surpised as well. The girl had the name "Tara" and seemed like an NPC even though she probably wasn't. Godot catched her as she kept floating in front of him.

"I'm..." Godot started after a moment of silence. "I...uh...well..." He looked away from Lucina as if he was sorry about something. "This...isn't really what I had in mind when I came over here. The kiss was intended, but this whole 'child from the sky' ordeal wasn't...and I'm sorry about that." Godot moved Tara on his back. "Stay safe, okay?" Lucina couldn't help but blush a little bit but also had a look of confusion on her face.

"I'm not really sure what you've been up to lately, but I know it isn't something I can just look away from. Just remember that you have people to live for, okay?" Godot gave her a worried look before changing it to a smile. "Anyway, I have to go put this one down for a rest. I'll see you on Christmas." Lucina watched him leave and tried to get back to her senses. As she finally seemed to have everything on one line, Godot turned around and messed with her mind again by simply saying, "Oh, and it was really nice."

Lucina grinded her teeth as he walked away and hid her blushy face by pulling her hood over her head again. The players seemed to be leaving now and Lucina was about to do the same until she was tackled by someone. "Lucyyyyyy!!" a fimiliar voice yelled. Lucina opened her eyes after having closed them because of the fall. "S-Shiren...?" Lucina blinked her eyes a few times as she stared at Shiren's face. "B-But you were dead, right?!" Lucina immediately sat up as she was starting to feel light in her head, almost if she could faint anytime at this point. She also noticed Hono and looked from Hono to Shiren a few times. "I-I'm glad your not dead..." Lucina said as she gave the little girl a tight hug. "Now don't you dare to die on me again!" Lucina yelled at her. She was still dazed about the many things happening all after one another but was a bit happier again. "C'mon! Robin and Godot need to see this!" Lucina stood up with Shiren still in her arms. At the mention of Godot a slight blush appeared on her cheeks again and she also looked shocked. "O-On a second though... it can wait until tomorrow." Lucina added. She really didn't want to see Godot right now, not until she could think straight again.

"We're back... It's good to see you..." Hono sat down on a bench and looked a bit upset. Lucina wondered what was wrong with her. "She's been acting funny since we went out of bounds... I think she's sad about something, but she won't say." Shiren whispered in her ear, as if having read her mind. "Hmm... is that so?" Lucina carefully brought Shiren back to the ground and approached Hono. "What's wrong, Hono? Did something happen?" Lucina sat down next to her and putted an arm around her to comfort her. "...or is it because it's Christmas and your family isn't here...?" Lucina gave her a worried look. She didn't mention the death of Hono's parents because she wasn't sure if Shiren was allowed to know about it.

------
    «Lucina's white dress»

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Hono Nakamura ― «火の鳥»

Adorably Ecstatic

Chapter IV ― Part I
    "Family"

Urbus plaza
    x

"S-Shiren...?" Lucina asked. "B-But you were dead, right?! I-I'm glad your not dead... Now don't you dare to die on me again! C'mon! Robin and Godot need to see this!" Lucina stood up with Shiren, though hesitated. "O-On second thought... it can wait until tomorrow." She then turned her attention to Hono. "What's wrong, Hono? Did something happen?" Lucina sat nearby, resting an arm around her. "...or is it because it's Christmas and your family isn't here...?"

Hono looked up at Lucina for several moments, as her eyes began welling up in tears. She threw herself at Lucina and wrapped her arms around her as she cried. All of the stress and tension had melted down to this moment, and for a few minutes, all she could do was cry. Shiren watched her do so out of curiosity, leaning into Lucina's other shoulder. After several minutes of tears, Hono began to regain her composure, and sat upright, sniffling and rubbing a tear out of one of her reddened eyes. "I-It's jus--" She choked slightly, but continued. "It's everything... My family is dead, I have nothing to do at all for Christmas, and it's only just now sinking in that I'm probably going to die in here..."

"But I can just revive you again... You don't have to die in he--"

"And what then!?" Hono snapped, receiving only a frown from Shiren in response. "Even if you do that only one more time, and we somehow beat this game, what then??" Tears streaked down both her cheeks, dripping off of her chin as more tears took their place. "Even if I'm not already dying out there, even if I make it out of this game and I'm still healthy, and somewhere safe, what then!?" She choked at the end of the sentence, and took a moment to pause and try to catch her staggered breaths as they seemed to slowly get worse. "I have no family left! I have nowhere to go out there! And even if I did, how long would I live? Your revival takes eight years out of my life! And who knows how long I'm even going to live anyway? Who knows how many more times I'll die in here? Once this game ends, my life is pretty much over..."

"You're not the only one!!" Shiren shouted in retort, despite being less than a foot away. Tears appeared in her eyes as well, pixelating and dissolving once they broke contact with her face. "If you die, what do you think happens to me, huh??" Hono was silenced by this, even her tears seeming frozen in the moment. The two girls just stared one another down for several moments before Shiren continued. "I don't have a life outside of this game! When it gets shut down, so do I! If you die, it'll delete me from the system! I don't want to die!" The final sentence was said with so much emotion that some of the passersby who had stopped to listen had continued walking out of uncomfortability. Shiren turned to the remaining players who thought it okay to watch, and shouted "Go away!!" She returned her attention to Hono when she knew the others had gone. "I was made from you... If you're killed, I'm deleted..."

The two girls pulled together and hugged one another tightly, both crying. Eventually Hono pulled back, wiping away stray tears. "We'll have to think of something... I promise. Maybe we can keep the game from shutting down when we beat it..."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Robin - Lvl 11
    Floor 2: Lone Tree
    HP: 68% - EXP: 69% - Col: 451

"«Demon's Dance»!" Misery thrusts his dagger at Robin more than once. With the size of the dagger, it'll be difficult for Robin to block & deflect Misery's attacks. Robin moves his sword side to side to block the thrusts, keeping an eye on his own HP. Suddenly, Misery gets behind Robin & stabs him in the back. Robin retaliates with a slash to the side, barely managing to damage his side. This man isn't just talk after all.

Robin slashes diagonally right then thrusts forward, Misery dodges from each side & strikes at Robin's shoulder. Robin grunts, he activates a Sword Art to even the odds, "«Sonic Spin»!" With a back stance & a spiky, blue glow from his «Anneal Blade», he jumps to the air, spinning as he falls, then strikes down at Misery before he could even cope what just happened. Maybe he was just talk.

"Dammit," Misery replies as he gathers himself. "As soon as I'm finished with you, I'll definitely kill that girl you so fancy." Robin stays unphased. Misery breathes out one ha. "I know your type. You don't like to socialize, I know. That's what I learned from your conversation with her." Robin remained unphased from Misery's words & torture. "You know what I think?" Misery gave Robin a chance to guess what he thought, but he didn't say anything. Misery shook his head, finding this to be funny. He has a strange sense of humor. "You've become infatuated with her, so instead of just killing her, maybe..." Misery examined his dagger nonchalantly, then smirking at Robin, the most disgusting of the smirks.

"Maybe I'll-" Misery was caught off guard by Robin's sudden rage. His attacks were coming left & right, some spin attacks, thrusts, they were coming from all directions. Misery barely had time to react, but Robin's attacks were ruthless.

"How dare...!" Robin cracked out. Misery's HP was on the red now. He couldn't believe how he let his guard down momentarily. Robin stood there a moment later. Misery took the opportunity to open an attack on him, & he does so by activating his Sword Art.

"«Dragon's Wrath»!"

"...How dare YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!" Both Misery & Robin jump in the air, both of there swords glowing, Robin activating «Sonic Spin». Everything goes bright, the silhouettes of both fighters turn black, then there Sword Arts collide past each other. They land on the grassy plain, both fighters moving not a single muscle. They don't face each other, no words or glances are given. At the last moment, one silhouette breaks into small particles.

Robin stands victorious, but his face is one filled with rage, breathing heavily. He realized his reactions & tries to calm down, loots the dead player's stuff, then eyes his HP bar. "Dammit..." Robin slowly walks over to the «Lone Tree» where Turnip & Kagome were waiting. They had finished their battles already, meaning Robin was the last to finish. He leans against the tree & looks down, one laugh escaping his mouth, "One of you wouldn't happen to have an antidote on you, would you? ...I'll talk as soon as I am treated." That last Sword Art managed to hit Robin as well, & he got poisoned for it. An unexpected status, he really wasn't just talk.

Last edited:
    Back