• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My backlog, it's growing!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • Many gamers are faced with this dilemma. The dreaded backlog, a list of games you haven't finished or even played yet. Some backlog can vary from one game to a staggering amount of thirty, or even more!

So, how big is your backlog?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Before my XBOX bit it, I had an extensive back log. Dead Island, Record of Agarest War, Phantasy Star Universe, GTA IV...

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    I have soooo many games in my backlog; To the Moon, Zelda Skyward Sword, Uncharted 2 and 3, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Metal Gear Rising, God of War Ascension, Ni No Kuni... and probably many more. The school sucks the time out from video gaming these days for me.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Oh that cursed word...

I blame PS+ for raising my backlog =D
    It's about 20 games or so... mainly on PS3, though.
    It's even worse for me because I tend to Platinum everything I play... :/ So while I platinum a game, I either get or buy many new ones =D

Years
  • I have over 50 games in my backlog (mainly cheap steam games), most of them bought on impulse. Somehow I don't regret it, though, I like boasting a big collection of games.

Last edited:
    Years
  • During the summer I kept buying random games that are particularly old now...Chrono Cross, Killzone 2, Resistance, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Call of Duty: Ghosts to name a few. I'm currently working on Pokemon X and Tales of Xillia ;___;

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Besides Leafgreen which I'm playing now, I still plan to play Super Mario 3D World and Mario Party: Island Tour as well as do three runs of Emerald with each starter and collecting each Johto Starter at the end...

I'll play Emerald after Leafgreen then SM3DW then second run of Emerald, MP:IT then finally the third run!

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Batman: Arkham City. Problem is, when I got it I also got Borderlands 2, a game which to this day I'm still playing the hell out of, and I don't even have the DLCs. I also bought Pokemon Sapphire about a month ago (I lost my original copy) and I haven't played it that much. I think I've beaten the first 3 gyms, but that's it.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • For myself, I have around 20 games in my backlog that are spread out amongst different consoles. Some of these games actually date back to a few years back, and while some of them are relatively new.

Examples of my backlog include Chaos Legion (I will finish you one day.), Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes, White Knight Chronicles 2, Dragon Age II (never going to finish this LOL.), Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, and the list goes on.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I have 50 or so games that I have yet to complete, most are small rpg maker games. My friends have abused the steam sales and have like 2000 games just because they can buy like 40 or so games in a series or company for like 3 dollars and they impulse buy.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • pffffffft, even with my Backloggery thingy, I can't keep track of all the games I have.

of the top of my head..

Kirby's Epic Yarn
    LoZ: Skyward Sword
    Pokemon White 2
    Pokemon Conquest
    PMD: Gate to Infinty
    Kingdom Hearts 3D
    Whatever the 3 Assassin's Creed games I have are...
    Portal 2...

..... a TON of Genesis games...

and this is all the stuff I've not even PLAYED AT ALL yet.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • I have a lot of games that I've been meaning to play, but I always end up doing something else.

Here's a few:

Shantae
    Sonic 2 and 3
    Megaman 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, X2 and Battle Network
    Fire Emblem 6 and 8
    Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Onimusha 3 Demon Siege, one of those Mario Minis vs. Donkey Kong games, Dillon's Rolling Western, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I lost my data, so I have to beat it again...).

Yeah, I've got some things to do...

TY

As of now, i only have 5 games i didnt finish, which are:

Midnight Club 3: Remix
    Need for Speed: Undercover
    Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour
    Far Cry 2
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • I usually get distracted or just wander away without finishing games, so I have a little bit of a backlog.

Sly 3 (Currently on Hiatus as it's scratched and I need a new one)
    Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 1 and 2
    Ratchet and Clank Trilogy
    Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 (PS1)
    Spyro 2 and 3 (PS1)
    Final Fantasy IX

DS:
    Phoenix Wright (2 and 3 of trilogy)
    Super Mario 64 DS
    Others I can't think of.

N64:
    Banjo Kazooie
    Need to finish Banjo Tooie
    Super Mario 64
    Donkey Kong 64
    LoZ Ocarina of Time
    LoZ Majora's Mask

and that's all I can think of for now...

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • I've bought a bunch of games recently, so my list is a bit bigger than usual:
    Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
    Pokémon X (yeah, I know!)
    Tearaway
    Paper Mario: Sticker Star
    Little Big Planet
    999 (I only have one ending!)
    LoZ link between worlds

Years
  • I have far, far too many games to play/finish. Right now I have so many on the go at once I couldn't even begin to make a full list... but here's a few: Little Big Planet Vita, Tearaway, Doki Doki Universe, Spelunky, Wario Land 4, The Simpsons: Hit & Run, Bravely Default, Mutant Mudds, the DLC case in PW:AA - Dual Destinies, Etrian Odyssey IV, Retro City Rampage, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (hard save file)... argh, I could go on forever!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There's a lot of games that I haven't gotten around to finishing, and one of them is Call of Duty: Ghosts. Whenever I play this game, I always go on multiplayer and ignore the campaign. I find its campaign mode to be pretty boring, so, yeah. Another would be Grand Theft Auto V.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Small, really. It's all PSP games for some reason. Every time I go to play something on it, I want it to be Monster Hunter. List is: Persona 3 Portable; Tactics Ogre; FFT War of the Lions; Wild Arms XF. Oh look, they're all JRPGs, I think I see a pattern here though I really have no idea why I don't play these particular games (WAXF aside, that is — it's just overly difficult).

Back