• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games That You WISH More People Would Play!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Not just necessarily underrated games, but rather, games that you wish more people that you know should play, so you can talk more about it! Do you know any games that you'd wish more people would pay attention to? If so, which ones, and why do you think more people should play them? Share all thoughts. <3

TY

StarCraft II, simply because its free to play and its a hell lot of fun messing around with friends. Its also one of the best RTS games ever, and its quite simple to get the hang of it :3

Also id love to see more people play C&C Tiberian Sun. Also this game is F2P and a hell lot of fun with friends. My no.1 RTS game ever aswell :3

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • RuneScape. It has a lot of players, I suppose, but I want the servers to be burping because of players stuffing it.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I feel like not too many people have heard of or even tried any of the Fossil Fighters games, which is sad. Yea, they appear pokemon-esque, but they really have their own flavors, mechanics, and humor. Not too mention dinosaurs... come on, isn't that enough? XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I wish more people would play Rayman: Legends. I personally found this game to be quite epic; the graphics were extremely pleasing to the eye, the story was easy to get dragged into, and the music were pretty fun to listen. Along with that, it'd also be nice if Star Fox 64 3D got a bit more attention.

Years
  • It's weird, because I don't like these games that much and I almost never play them, but Mega Man 7 and 8. It seems like everyone just forgets they exist and thinks of the series as 1-6 + the X games + maybe the Battle Network games. The funny thing is: no one seems to have any reasons for disregarding and never mentioning or playing 7 and 8, anything they hate about the games. For what it's worth, I think they're very pleasing to the eyes and ears and... well, aren't lacking, at least, in the gameplay department.

Yukari

It's weird, because I don't like these games that much and I almost never play them, but Mega Man 7 and 8. It seems like everyone just forgets they exist and thinks of the series as 1-6 + the X games + maybe the Battle Network games. The funny thing is: no one seems to have any reasons for disregarding and never mentioning or playing 7 and 8, anything they hate about the games. For what it's worth, I think they're very pleasing to the eyes and ears and... well, aren't lacking, at least, in the gameplay department.

The problem with Megaman Battle network is that they recycle gameplay, and everything else really...

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Zero Escape series.
    They are brilliant games that bring out puzzle and VN aspect together =)

Take this! My love, my fangasm, and all of my THIS^!

Real though, I love this series. I got around to playing 999 a month or so ago, and just had to have VLR after I got done. Needless to say, VLR did not disappoint.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019

Ouendan (1+2) and Elite Beat Agents.

You're playing as cheerleaders helping people around Japan/USA by cheering for them with oddly fitting music in the background. There's also awesome manga/comic strips before and during levels, which are absolutely hilarious.

If that isn't enough to convince you, then just look at this

And a video of someone playing the game to get an idea, and not just an awesome replay

All games in the series bombed, which is criminal. I BLAME ALL OF YOU

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    The LEGO Game series. They're funny and exciting, and they follow the stories of popular movies. I don't know, the people I know haven't even heard of them. I am for one really enjoying LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean. The games, as I mentioned, are fast and funny. Not only that, they can be challenging at times (though not quite that much) and are fun because they involve collecting credits and buying unlockables, etc. And there's lot more than completing a mission, you'll come back with special characters to get special restricted bonuses in said level. This happens quite a lot, and when I played my first LEGO game (LEGO Batman) I was very attracted to the game. I soon completed the game and unlocked everything it had to offer. I'm just sad nobody's there whom I can share my experiences with. The game series really engages you in with everything. Plus, Pirates of the Caribbean! What's to dislike?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    ^Wanna extend on this and mention Lego City Undercover

It's GTA, but with a more compact world design (albeit significantly smaller) and better mission design imo. It's a gem!
    I mean, you ride a T-Rex...

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
    Years
  • Quite a few but Dark Souls would be the main contender. I mean it's an awesome game that is completely frustrating for a new player haha! But once you get the knack of things it's such a rewarding feeling beating that boss thats wooped your sorry behind about a thousand times already!

Years
  • Dark Souls is far from underrated/overlooked/underplayed/whatever.

If anything, it's god damn everywhere. If I hear about how much Zelda should be like Dark Souls one more time...
    +1. It's like how people say Lorde got popular as a sleeper hit and by word-of-mouth rather than by being bludgeoned into the world's head constantly via radio. WHAT?!

Years
  • Rune Factory! Great little series but it appeals to such a niche audience so I don't see many people playing it. Shame because it has pretty much everything, from romance to farming to combat, making it pretty diverse. I'd love to see more people on board with it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Smash Bros. I know I've been mentioning the game a lot and don't mean to sound like a big fanboy but it's just my answer to a lot of these topics. haha
    Tbh, the Smash franchise is the biggest rl competitive tournament game in KY, except for maybe COD. I also wish people would pay more attention to Injustice: Gods Among us and Mortal Kombat

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Terraria! I just want everyone to play this game, haha. Whenever I see someone who plays it, they've gotta be on my Friends List ASAP! ^^

Really though, you should check it out. Better than Minecraft by miles. <3 It's really cheap on Steam, or you could just download the latest version. >;3

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Games That You WISH More People Would Play!

Last I checked, this game's sales were pretty bad. But regardless, this game was pretty damn good. I think this is one of my favourite Platinum Game's game, even beating out Vanquish and I thought Vanquish was a really good game.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Games That You WISH More People Would Play!

Ouendan (1+2) and Elite Beat Agents.

You're playing as cheerleaders helping people around Japan/USA by cheering for them with oddly fitting music in the background. There's also awesome manga/comic strips before and during levels, which are absolutely hilarious.

If that isn't enough to convince you, then just look at this

And a video of someone playing the game to get an idea, and not just an awesome replay

All games in the series bombed, which is criminal. I BLAME ALL OF YOU

For real though. I want this now. Is it in english? My japanese is minimal. I understand and speak it perfectly but I'm **** at reading it.

Back