• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Slogan!

Years
  • This topic made me curious. So I Googled the phrase, and found out, surprisingly, that according to this page, the slogan is "We're still working on a better slogan" and it won't be changing. Ever.

I seriously did not know that until just now. :P Ah well, you learn something new every day.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • It's been like this for a long time and I think it's just a trend now. There's a lot of, "We're sill working on a better..." PC related things. Such as Fan groups.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • To clear any misunderstandings up, "...we're still working on a better slogan" is PC's slogan, and that will not change anytime soon; it's been our motto for years on top of years now. So nope, it's not up for discussion.

Howeverrrr, and after being very fickle about it, I'm going to leave this thread open so you guys can have fun pretending to change the forum's slogan. Just keep in mind none will be taken into account. Try not to get too spammy, guy, thanks!

Edit: gonna edit the title and OP a bit, js~

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • If I were to change the slogan (like if we finally decided to retire the current slogan, which I strongly doubt we will) I'd probably change it to something such as "Where Pokemon fans unite" or something on those lines. Because in a way this forum has united or brought us together. We are a very close forum and many have made so friends here. You guys are like a second family to me. :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • "Much more than just ROM hacking"

I don't know if it's still relevant, but for a couple years after Shiny Gold came out, that was really the only reason 90% of the newbies made accounts here. XD

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • It's been like this for a long time and I think it's just a trend now. There's a lot of, "We're sill working on a better..." PC related things. Such as Fan groups.

If you are talking bout this one, maybe because it's PC's Fan Club xD or was it that you're pointing out? I'm confused lol

Anyways, if I were to change PC's slogan, it would be "Error 404: Slogan not Found" or "Slogan Download: 99% Complete" or something along those lines xD

hm this gonna be a great pc fan club topic lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    "We've finally decided to not have a slogan, and we're lying about it." I guess it's pretty long and cheesy, though. d:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    "we still don't have a slogan?"

seriously, i forgot that we even had a slogan. xD
    i guess i'm so used to our slogan to even notice it as a slogan anymore. ^_^

Yukari

I like our slogan, it's ironic that it IS the slogan. I wouldn't change it, ever. <---Period.

Back