• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Sirfetch’d

Since the last thread seems to have died out, I decided to make a new one!

League has recently become my favorite game to play(and I owe that to our fabulous Dragon!) For those of you who haven't tried it out yet I highly recommend that you do because it is extremely addicting and is a wonderful way to have fun n_n. For those of you who do play, what are some of your favorite champs to play? What is your lane preference? Which position do you excel at? Which game mode is your favorite(Summoner's Rift, Crystal Scar, Howling Abyss, Twisted Treeline)? What are some of the most annoying champs to face? Also feel free to post a picture of your champion collection if you would like~!

I am also going to keep an updated list of summoner names in the OP so everyone can easily find each other and schedule matches if you like!

Summoner names: [PC Username: Summoner Name](NA server)

Miss Fortune: JelliKing
    Major Ziggs: Ryudo Squirrel
    LilJz: LilJz

(EUW server):

Banjora Marxvile: Marxvile

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I excel at every lane because I am fabulous. My best champ is every champ and I win all the maps easy.

... this is what I would be saying if I wasn't awful at the game :D It's a great game and I've become incredibly addicted to it (if you can't tell by my post theme!) with my favourite champions being Ziggs, Fiora, Quinn, and honestly a heck of a lot more than that haha. Least favourite champs to face are Blitzcrank, Teemo (oh god Teemo), Kha'Zix... and basically anyone better than me! Recently been trying to learn 3v3 Twisted Treeline to get through the provisionals for it with Olli and Chase but so far progress is... slow to say the least - hopefully we'll get there soon though? :D

IGN: Ryudo Squirrel.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I excel at support the most and jungling is my 2nd best.

My least favorites would be a good Blitzcrank, Rengar and Kha' Zix. I hate jumpers, especially when I play as Teemo lol :(

I main support and if I get a good adc, we dominate our lane really well :P
    As jungler, I always take tank champions such as Rammus and Zac. Their CC are amazing and they could take so much damage it's crazy :P

IGN: LilJz

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    You may also want to seperate the different servers people are on as well :P I doubt I can play with half of you as I am on EUW servers, not NA, just so you know :P

But yeah, I love nearly all roles bar that pesky jungle. I panic too much about the enemy counterjungling to even think about doing well in that position. I love support most though, and top is a close second. Seriously, top lane Zac is one of those lanes where the enemy underestimate you so much. The amount of times I've surprised an opponent when I've gone Zac and I seem tanky and not powerful is immense.

I hate playing against Vayne. Even if you push her back, as soon as she gets a Blade of the Ruined King, she seems to just destroy everything. But that's just me :P

IGN: Marxvile
    Server: EUW

Sirfetch’d

I excel at every lane because I am fabulous. My best champ is every champ and I win all the maps easy.

... this is what I would be saying if I wasn't awful at the game :D It's a great game and I've become incredibly addicted to it (if you can't tell by my post theme!) with my favourite champions being Ziggs, Fiora, Quinn, and honestly a heck of a lot more than that haha. Least favourite champs to face are Blitzcrank, Teemo (oh god Teemo), Kha'Zix... and basically anyone better than me! Recently been trying to learn 3v3 Twisted Treeline to get through the provisionals for it with Olli and Chase but so far progress is... slow to say the least - hopefully we'll get there soon though? :D

IGN: Ryudo Squirrel.

Totally agreeing with you about those annoying champs to face haha. As a person who mains Miss Fortune, a good Blitzcrank is definitely my worst nightmare as a grab usually equals death for either me or my support. And ofc everyone hates laning against Teemo because of those shrooms haha.

I excel at support the most and jungling is my 2nd best.

My least favorites would be a good Blitzcrank, Rengar and Kha' Zix. I hate jumpers, especially when I play as Teemo lol :(

I main support and if I get a good adc, we dominate our lane really well :P
    As jungler, I always take tank champions such as Rammus and Zac. Their CC are amazing and they could take so much damage it's crazy :P

IGN: LilJz

When you support me with Soraka and I am having a good day, the laning phase is very fun :) But yeah, I think it's a common opinion that Blitz is a nightmare to lane against, which is why I bought him 2 days ago and have had good success so far ^_^

As for my favorite champs, Miss Fortune is my main and the first champ who I got a pentakill with. If I play adc I will use her 99% of the time. I'd say that Cassiopeia though is tied with her as my favorite champ as of now. I've been using her for quite some time now and recently decided to purchase a skin for her because I love her so much! She just has so much potential, decent range, spammable abilities, and her ganks are nearly unmatched with her amazing ultimate. For those who are looking for a very fun mid I really recommend trying her haha. Some other champs I play a lot and love are: Syndra, Morgana, Zyra, Lux, Kog'Maw, and my favorite support, Nami!

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
    Stil need to check this game, I hear many good stuff about it.
    Does the game go deep in the battle system or is it pretty straight foward?

Years
    Stil need to check this game, I hear many good stuff about it.
    Does the game go deep in the battle system or is it pretty straight foward?

The game takes a lot of practice if you want to excel, but the concept and idea of the game is simple until you delve into the strategy, roles and jargon-- that's where you're going to need time to get use to things.

Logiedan is the IGN, add me if you'd like but I would prefer you to tell me who you are otherwise I would have to decline the invitation.

edit: i also play the meanest thresh and blitz

Last edited:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    I excell at jungling or carry.

My favorite champs were Blitzcrank, Master Yi, Ezreal, Ashe, Wukong and Draven.

My least fav would be Teemo, i just suck at planting those mashrooms. LOL
    And support role would be the thing I suck at LoL, but I excell on it in Dota. ^^
    So yeah,

Hiroshi Kaede : rhettz

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Teemo and Vlad are my favorite top tbh xD

Soooo many kills and ks I've done with my shrooms planted in key locations, haha.

Sirfetch’d

Has everyone tried out the new ultra rapid fire mode? If not you really should as it is a ton of fun haha. All of your abilities are on 80% cdr and there is unlimited mana. All support champs are insanely OP as well as most mid laners. I've been using Synda most of the time and she can easily dominate even a 1 vs 3 lane once she hits level 3. She literally can't be touched and once she gets her ult it's gg from there haha

Years
    Some of my favorite champs to play would be: Twisted Fate, Yasuo, Talon, Thresh, and Elise. I enjoy playing in the mid lane more than any other however I seem to do better at support. >_>

I tend to stick to Summoners Rift, however I do enjoy ARAM and Twisted Treeline.

A few of the champions I hate going against would be: Akali, Fizz, Leona, Master Yi, and several others. It tends to be mostly champions that counter me at the time.

Ultra rapid fire mode is simply amazing, I just hope they end up keeping it if not bringing it around again once its gone.

My IGN is Aeiji and I'm on the NA server.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Rapid fire is easily the best mode. I haven't had this much fun on league in a long time. for me its pretty much Jayce, no matter what the lane, as soon as I hit level 2 I just spam my Q and normally they die hahaha.

Khawill

<3
    Years
    Yo guys, my ign: Khawill and I am a league player.

My least favorite position is adc (though I unfortunately do very well in it) and my favorite lane is Top (Where I usually go champs that are considered mids or junglers.)

I am an aggressive player, I either get fed or feed most of the time, though its mostly the get fed part ;D

My favorite champs are:
    Jarvan IV (Top lane, Damage)
    Xin Zhao (Top lane, damage)
    Leona
    Karma (Top lane Ap Bruiser)
    Talon
    Quinn (Top lane bruiser)
    Thresh
    Orianna (Mid)
    Cassiopeia (mid)
    Darius
    Elise (Jungle)
    Mordekaiser (Mid)
    Ezrael
    Rumble
    Nidalee (Top lane, tanky AD)
    Annie (Support)
    Lux (Mid)
    Varus (Ap mid)
    Swain (Top, Mid)
    Udyr (Jungle, Top)
    Hecarim (Jungle)
    Tristana (Ap, mid)

I have played all the champions and can play a good number of them effectively, these are just the ones I like to play, but Im not necessarily good at any of them. Also I can play almost any champion top lane (counter picked a garden top with Ashe, carried the game). In terms of champions I'm actually good at:

Jarvan (Top and Jungle equally)
    Karma (Literally any lane but jungle and adc)
    Vayne
    Ezreal
    Caitlyn
    Tristana
    Quinn
    Lucian
    Jinx
    Leona
    Thresh
    Janna
    Annie (support)
    Amumu
    Lux
    Ryze (Top, and only S3)
    Lulu (Top, Mid, Support)

I'm worst in the mid lane, mostly because it is way to short for my play style, and many of my leaning oppenents would rather poke than full on engage. Jungle is my second worst, mostly because I don't do well with invading, so I hope they invade me so I can get a kill. Support is one of my best lanes, as long as my adc is just as aggressive as me lol. I usually on support in duo que or ranked teams, otherwise I just go Lulu, Nami, or Annie.

Disclaimer: Im only good at ADC because of my old SC2 and WoW hunter mechanics. Kiting is something that I have been trained to use very well, and I've exploited quite a few other games using it. Unfortunately, I have also picked up a very aggressive play style from SC2 and Borderlands, making me a very reckless and stupid player.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    So who's sad that URF (Ultra Rapid Fire Mode) has now been removed? What did you guys think of it on the whole? Who were your favourite champs for it? I loved it as a game mode and I think it's a shame it's gone already, but hopefully it'll come back soon based on the huge response it got. RIP Soraka Q'spam though </3

Years
    I was pretty disappointed that URF is gone now, it made the game fun in a different way such as how hexakill and one for all did.

Personally, I enjoyed the game mode. No cooldowns or mana costs meant anyone could just choose a random champion and spam abilities over and over, also it brought out many different champions that have been neglected ever since they were nerfed such as Skarner, Urgot, and especially Hecarim. In the normal games near nobody would play Skarner or Hecarim however in URF they became so overpowered that riot had to ban them.

My favorite champions to play in this game mode were Talon and Twisted Fate. With a Bloodthirster and a Ravenous Hydra I was able to take down two turrets and an inhibitor within 2 or so minutes as Talon by using his q over and over.

Years
    I'm like level 4 and haven't played in a couple of weeks. But now that I saw this thread I'm updating it as we speak.

I hate the fact it updates every single week and that if you stop playing for a while you're screwed waiting.

But generally I like playing it. I'm that good at it since I hardly played it but yeah, I guess I'll start playing some more.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I was pretty disappointed that URF is gone now, it made the game fun in a different way such as how hexakill and one for all did.
    Hexakill was a favourite of yours? Interesting, I honestly found that mode quite disappointing! I didn't feel it added much to the gameplay other than "oh dear there's another person to gank me", but I'm interested to hear what you liked about it. Honestly I didn't give it much of a chance because I'd already decided in my head there was no point to it, so I think that was definitely my bad haha. What is it you found so fun about it? One For All is definitely a great mode though which I'd adore to see brought back!

Years
    Hexakill was a favourite of yours? Interesting, I honestly found that mode quite disappointing! I didn't feel it added much to the gameplay other than "oh dear there's another person to gank me", but I'm interested to hear what you liked about it.

Like the most new game modes introduced, Hexakill had a grace period where people would choose whatever champion they wanted and go into whatever lane they wanted. As far as I had seen, there was almost no arguing between teammates even when one of the members was doing bad. Nearly no one was told anything about the champion choices they chose or where they went. I remember playing various games each with a different laning method Ex. 4 mid, 1 top 1 bot or 2 every lane or even all mid. It was the ability to be able to do whatever and not get complained at by some other player that helped make this one of my favorite game modes.

However, like most game modes people began to try and force a meta (just like how people began playing certain champions in URF because they were the strongest, which is why riot banned them) which eventually lead to at least one person complaining towards another teammate for doing something wrong which just fills the chat with an argument between the two and I hate playing with those kinds of people. Yes I do mute them for a while, however that shouldn't be necessary. The game mode was to added to allow people to mess around and try new things and not have to stick to the normal meta or any meta for that matter.

So to sum it up, Hexakill was fun because at the beginning everyone would do whatever they wanted with whichever champion they wanted and there was no one to complain. While it did have a downside, I didn't end up playing through most of when the meta was attempted to be forced by the people or any real complaints, so I still have a pretty fond memory of it, playing with friends and meeting new people and just doing whatever.

Back