• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Video Game Challenge - The Marathon ~ How Fast Can You Game? ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Why does it have to be when I don't have time...
    6/30
    Spoiler:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    One of the Scribblenauts ones is still uploading to YouTube, but I was too impatient to wait before posting this.

Challenges completed: 8
    Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Everyone's been updated! Congrats to [supporter]O'aka XXIII[/supporter] for finishing first! Glad to see how active people are with this, keep it up!
    Quick clarification:
    For #7 and #21, that's 1 item or NPC per game, yes? Or is it 3 items per game and 5 NPCs per game? I'm assuming the former, but I wanna be sure before I add those in.
    That is correct! 1 item per game, meaning you need to use three different games (and five for the NPCs)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Sounds fun. I'll add screens for these in a bit.

3/30
    Spoiler:

Also, no mp here, so can I get a alternate for #12? Also, clarify for #23?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Sounds fun. I'll add screens for these in a bit.

3/30
    Spoiler:

Also, no mp here, so can I get a alternate for #12? Also, clarify for #23?
    If you could use the list that everyone else is using, that would be much easier for me! You can find it at the bottom of the challenges section in the spoiler, and just strike through each challenge you complete with a screenshot!

Instead of #12, you may use this as your new challenge:
    "Complete overkill. Absolutely annihilate an enemy with a tank."

For #23, I need you to get an Achievement (from the Xbox 360/One), a Trophy (from the PS3/4), or something that can be deemed equivalent to that.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Challenges completed: 7/30. Will continue when I get my phone back. :p

Spoiler:

pardon for the horrific quality. I only have a phone to take pictures from my television.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    10/30
    Spoiler:

Alright, goodnight PC.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    My number isn't up-to-date in the main post.

I'm going to go with no, just because you can essentially "cheat" your way through some challenges. However I will say this: if you want to use a mod or ROM hack to do Challenge #15 (F&%$ the system! Input a cheat that will up your game.) I will say that will count for that!

Alright, fair enough.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    8/30 (Updated with pics)

Spoiler:

Aren't 4 and 25 a bit similar though? 4 specifies a duck, and 25 is kill any animal, so...

For 12 - The damage was from a earlier fight with three turrets, and mostly because I haven't played this game for a few years. Anyway, the target for anniliation was the pilot trying to retreat to base after I blew up his scout. Annihilation weapon of choice? A fully charged MAG barrage, which ate up my ammo supply. This game's old so the death graphics are limited to him falling down, on his knees, and bursting into a pile of red chunks. I got this one after blasting him, when he just kneeled down.

Last edited:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    Challenges completed: 9
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Updaate.
    14/30
    Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Aren't 4 and 25 a bit similar though? 4 specifies a duck, and 25 is kill any animal, so...

True. But #4 is specifically shooting a bird out of the air, while #25 can be any kind of animal. And as you can't use it for the same challenge, there's an added degree of difficulty as you'll need to shoot a moving target.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    One small step for machomuu...

Challenges 1/30
    Spoiler:

It's only one picture, and it's from Dark Souls II. Challenge 24 isn't really ideal for that game, but trying to get a picture of any of the challenges is basically impossible since it's Dark Souls. Well, unless I can bind my screenshot key to my controller...

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    18/30 completed
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    2/30 challenges completed

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2014
    Before I begin my game challenge journey, I was wondering why in the list of participants some have their name in green while the others were in plain black text.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Before I begin my game challenge journey, I was wondering why in the list of participants some have their name in green while the others were in plain black text.
    Because those are Pokecommunity supporters.
    Supporters had green italics color before the color change that isn't implemented yet.
    It doesn't affect competition anyhow.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years

Because those are Pokecommunity supporters.
    Supporters had green italics color before the color change that isn't implemented yet.
    It doesn't affect competition anyhow.

Yup, just like Satoshi stated. Just adds a little "flare" to the formatting of the initial post. They're green just because I had made this before PC revamped it's supporter system. I'll most likely go back and change it at some point to reflect everyone's new tier levels.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back