• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most anticipated games?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Are there any upcoming games that you have been following the development of since it was first announced? Which ones are you looking forward to the most, and why?

Personally, I've been really excited for Murdered: Soul Suspect - been watching all the trailers and gameplay footage I could find since it was announced last year, and it definitely looks like something I'd enjoy. I love murder investigation games, and this one has an interesting story to it as you play a dead detective who was killed at the beginning of the game, and you're going to try and solve your own murder. Since you play a spirit, lots of supernatural abilities will come into play, like being able to possess people, pass through walls and objects, read minds, etc.

And also, as the other thread mentioned, I'm also really excited for the new Ace Attorney game, though it is probably years away.

What about you guys?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Tales of Zestiria. I've always been a huge Tales fan, so it's given that I'm always interested into the newest iteration of the series. But, Zestiria is different. I'm even more excited for it more than Vesperia PS3, Xillia, or even Xillia 2. And I was hyped for Xillia 2. I'm liking all of the characters revealed so far (Slay and Alicia are so gonna be main). The battle system looks great, it still has the Tales formula but it now takes a third-person perspective now which makes me all the more eager to try it. The story is intriguing as well, so that's another plus.

Here's the latest trailer for it.
    Spoiler:

Another game that I'm excited for is MH4U. I don't have a Japanese 3DS, so I don't have the luxury to import 3DS games, so sadly I missed out on the original MH4. But, I'm still extremely eager for MH4U, since it's most likely going to be the biggest MH game to date.

Oh, almost forgot one of the this year's highlight for me. Sen no Kiseki II, is also another game that I'm been had a keen eye on. Huge fan of the LoH series, so always interested in the newest games in the series. But, I absolutely loved Sen no Kiseki and the cliffhanger ending it had killed me for wanting more. So, it's safe to say that I'm ready to jump into the sequel as soon as possible.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    If this was posted a few months earlier I would have gone with Dark Souls II; that game looked and is amazing to play.

Tales of the Borderlands is something that I am very interested in. I loved the Tell Tales series of the Walking Dead, so I'm excited to see what direction they'll go in the Borderlands universe. Another game that looks really promising which you may or may not have heard of it Shovel Knight. It's looking like it's going to play like the good old school NES games of Mega Man and Super Mario Bros, which I'm excited about as I love 8-bit games. Here's a trailer for it if you want to check it out:

*It says it's release was March 31st but they've had to push it back a few weeks because they want to polish everything and make sure there are no mistakes.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Final Fantasy XV re the things I am looking forward to most.

Yukari

For me that game would be Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues basically the spiritual sequel to Ultima. If you know me, you know I love Ultima. The Black Gate was my favorite game, and behind Megaman X the series is my favorite. So I really don't need to say anything do I?

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I'm really excited for Kirby Triple Deluxe! I love Kirby games. <3
    I'm also excited for Smash Bros. I didn't get to play Brawl too much because the disk screwed up early on so I haven't played a Smash game since Melee.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Mind 0 - one month away
    Atelier Shari
    Atelier Ayesha Plus - will be my first purchased Atelier for Vita
    New Tales series

And... the reason why my wallet will cry this year =D
    PERSONA!
    Persona Q + 3DS
    P4 Arena 2
    P4 Dancing
    And next year Persona 6.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Most of the games I was excited for are already out, lol.

But I am pretty stoked for Smash Bros. too. :) I didn't have access to a Wii so I haven't played a Smash game since Melee, either.

Years
    Final Fantasy XV! Seriously, that game has both pissed me off because of how long it's taken for Square to actually give a tentative release date, and interested simply since it's a new instalment in my favourite franchise. Other ones would include: Drakengard 3 (wanted the collector's edition for the Japanese audio, but apparently the online store is mediocre when it comes to shipping items), Tales of Xillia 2, and Watch_Dogs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    Any installment of the Tales series, so Heart R, Xillia 2 coming out this year and Zestiria in the future.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm looking forward to picking up the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros. It's been one of my favorite games since the N64 version. I also seek to purchase the upcoming Borderlands pre-sequel. I can't get enough of Borderlands...

Back