• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest [OOC]

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The Observation Room is below the Throne Room in the Obsidian Citadel; that's where the Emperor's airship has docked and that's where Garland is. Zack called everyone go there and Garland says they must gather and wait for the Emperor's arrival.

Punisher and Juggernaut are already there, if I recall correctly.

Years
    • Seen today
    yup... just making sure I was in the right place. thanks for clearing that up for me

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Map of Stoneyard:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    so... does that mean that the others that were still alive in Odessy: a new beginning, have something to do with the rebuild of the Sky Nexus... and are historical heroes?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    No. Only Zane Tyrael is known in Exathor. Read the final post of Odyssey and this Vaults of Reflection entry; these two links fully explain what happened, I believe. For those of you who haven't read the last post of Odyssey, you should; it's well-written and it's a good chance to get acquainted with Zane, as he, too, plays a role in Crimson Dawn.

Years
    • Seen today
    ya, just as I was typing that last comment, I remembered what happened to Zane at the end... and where he ended up... worth asking though but still it's an interesting connection. and I like the Idea of bringing the two stories together, love it when stories are brought together, in such a manner.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I gotta drop out of the RP for now, guys. I just can't keep up right now. If there's room and you'll let me, I might come back in the summer, but I just don't have the capacity to follow 2 RPs, do Challenges, breed Pokemon, and go to college all at the same time. See y'all around, guys.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    No one has posted in here for a while since we have the Skype chat, but I just wanted to say things are running really smoothly so far. Great job Ray and company!

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
    Years
  • Okay, guys. Blame Gibs for this if I look like an idiot, but here goes nothing!

Name: Petrina Levitt
    Title: "Vanguard"
    Type Mastery: Ice
    Nationality: Stygian
    Appearance: She pretty much looks like a Glaceon. Really, she doesn't have any defining characteristics over any other Glaceon. She does, like any other Gold Tribe member have a trinket that displays her allegiance - in this case a small golden crystal-shaped pendant.
    Personality: If you were lucky enough to have known Petrina in peacetime… the relative peacetime… you'd have known her as the nicest Stygian anyone ever met. Finding the ways of her own nation abhorrent, she cares deeply for everyone who has faith in her as their protector - which is why she became a part of the Gold Tribe. Although her ideals match those of the Tribe, this rebellion has brought back out some traits more known to folks of her nation - any threats against her people are responded to with a violence many Stygians would be proud of were it for other reasons.

The one value of the Gold Tribe she takes to heart is the protection of her brothers and sisters. When she failed them, when they were lost, it shattered her, made her lose restraint. Although formerly she'd have fought to protect, now it's questionable if there's any upstanding reason for battle left in her. The normally kind pokémon will now go into battle screaming bloody vengeance against every rebel and spending the time between to mourn everyone she couldn't save, that for right or wrong she blames herself for.

Petrina is a steadfast ally. Despite all that she's lost, she still recognises that her brothers and sisters left are something to fight for, and she would be ready to lay down her life for any of them. Perhaps even a little too ready... a few could accuse Petrina of a death-wish as of late. She certainly seems willing to take unnecessary risks with her own safety, but she would deny it. There is no help she could be to the Gold Tribe as a cadaver, she says.
    History: Xeo is a small village in Stygian lands. Its only really notable feature was its mountaintop position on a pass between Ascanfell and Wrogthar. Home to a small Gold Tribe contingent, even as a young, wet-behind the ears Eevee, Petrina looked up to them - they were their guardians after all - and as soon as she understood what they did, she wanted to be one of them.

As soon as her fifteenth birthday rolled around, she enrolled at ECUL, eager to serve with the Gold Tribe, along with her brother, Percival, and two of her best friends from the village, all of whom had agreed they would attend ECUL together and stay together as brothers and sisters of the Tribe. It didn't quite go to plan, as their Tepig friend repeatedly came unable to meet the cut for Gold Tribe, but Petrina joined the Gold Tribe as "Vanguard", whilst her brother in blood took the title "Jester".

In the following years, the peace allowed the people of Xeo to undo the damage the First Rebellions had caused, even two years down the line, the limited resources available to a place like it made rebuilding a slow and painful process. During these humanitarian efforts, whilst the village was as hurting as it was, it was a ripe target for bandits and other assorted scum to loot, and the worst part was that there simply weren't enough Pokémon in good shape to keep the land safe. It was this, not the Rebellions as Petrina had hoped that proven her worth to the Gold Tribe, but against these bandits, she formed a band of some of the other Gold Tribe that wanted to stop the bandits - still not able to defend their land, she instead brought her band down hard on the bandits, making them reluctant to target Xeo out of fear of swift and merciless retribution.

Things went well. Petrina's raids were noticed, and another three years after the first Rebellion, when Xeo had become the thriving village it had been before, the council decided that their presence in the area could be reduced. Between Petrina's record and the fact she was a local, she was left charge of the Gold Tribe at Xeo. It was a small band, but many were the same that she had raided the raiders with in the past. The Glaceon and her team were exactly as close as was expected of them, as they stood ready for when they would next be called.

It came another six years in the future. The Stygian Rebellions didn't only recur, but came back with twice the ferocity of the last ones - and yet again Xeo was directly in the firing line. Petrina ordered counter-attacks. By staging a guerilla war, she and her band managed to preserve, but only for a time. She knew, and everyone else in Xeo knew they couldn't hold out forever. As soon as it was clear how dire the situation was, the Glaceon ordered the village evacuated. Her troops and her made one last stand, expecting to die to give the civilians time to escape. Most of them did. But by some twist of fate, Petrina survived. She didn't know whether to attribute it to luck or judgment, but the route from here was clear, as painful as it may be to leave home behind.

Fall back. Fall back to Almanga.
    Moves: Sand Attack, Double Team, Hyper Beam, Quick Attack
    Other:
    RP Sample: (From an MLP RPG.)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Greetings good chaps, gents and ruffians alike! Fellow CD lovers - are you ready?! - this week is Questionnaire Week! You know what that means! No? OK, I'll explain real quick: it means we're going to explore our characters further, share our thoughts of them, comment on other people's characters and speak of possible routes of development the characters could take. And we're going to do this by filling out the following form of uncomplicated (or otherwise) questions; take your time, you have all week, and you don't have to answer everything if you don't want to, obviously.

1. Are you satisfied with your character(s), currently? Do you have any regrets about making them the way they are?
    2. What were your inspirations for their creation?
    Did you have intentions of giving them a certain role to play in the RP? A bodyguard, a scout, an all out fighter, everything counts as a role.
    3. Do you think your character(s) are the best Gold Tribesmen they can be? And if not, do you wish for them to be better at what they do, or worse?
    4. What do you have in mind for them in the future? Would they change along with the story, or would they remain pretty much the same - for the sake of funsies?
    5. Do you feel like any of your character(s) share (or could share) any kind of relation with another Playable Character? Tell us more about that!
    6. Who is your favorite character in the whole RP? Except Asaito, guys. Asaito is everyone's favorite. xD
    7. Who do you think is Wallace and who Jenkins? The Glameow or the Purrloin? :D

My answers:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
    Years
  • Finally got this done. :P

Spoiler:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • GUP A-GUP-GUP A-GUP-GUP-GUP
    GUPPITY DEEBY DOOOOOO

Spoiler:

I'm not great with questionnaire-type dealies, so I can edit gubs if more gubs start coming up gubs.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    1. Are you satisfied with your character(s), currently? Do you have any regrets about making them the way they are?

Yes. No.

2. What were your inspirations for their creation? Did you have intentions of giving them a certain role to play in the RP? A bodyguard, a scout, an all out fighter, everything counts as a role.

Thought it was a good idea at the time. I did have a role in mind, yeah.

3. Do you think your character(s) are the best Gold Tribesmen they can be? And if not, do you wish for them to be better at what they do, or worse?

Not really, but you know that. xD

4. What do you have in mind for them in the future? Would they change along with the story, or would they remain pretty much the same - for the sake of funsies?

Oh yeah I hope Gerrick would change. All that influence around should do it.

5. Do you feel like any of your character(s) share (or could share) any kind of relation with another Playable Character? Tell us more about that!

I think Gerrick (Or at least Shadowred) does have some history with Thrasher. Beyond that, mmm.

6. Who is your favorite character in the whole RP? Except Asaito, guys. Asaito is everyone's favorite. xD

The Emperor.

7. Who do you think is Wallace and who Jenkins? The Glameow or the Purrloin? :D

Wallace is the Purrloin. Jenkins is the Glameow.

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
    Years
  • The first step to curing an addiction is admitting you have a problem... xD

For those who actually give a flip, I have finally posted a third vault entry. You can go click these words right here and read it if you want. This one could actually be considered important, since the character Eli is introduced, and he's showing up in the events of the RP now. If you wanted to get a better idea of him, then check it out. :D

I feel like I'm writing too many of these... but at the same time, I like it, so who cares? Though really, there's only one more planned before I can consider these characters' backstories fully explored. The last one will focus on Cassandra again, and a very important event in her life. STAY TUNED... or don't. I don't care. xD

Last edited:
    Back