• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest [OOC]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    And added onto Thrasher's Tales all! Next chapter is up, but more along a lead in to the first chapter I posted. Make sure you all read the dates and the like cause I might go out of order in places.

Years
    • Seen today
    I am back, everyone, and made a huge and disproportionate post to compensate for my lengthy absence. Regarding the last post: the Emperor has arrived in Alamagna, and he is not pleased with the devastation of the city. In fact, he's furious, although calm and collected. The Gold Tribe are called to give accounts of their own for the battle that ensued and bring Lord Brynjolf in front of him to be judged or killed or tortured or all of that at the same time. I don't reckon Zhaolong will be chopping any heads off, unless Pendro you guys really screw up. xD I'm joking, of course. Let's have some JPs to deal with the Emperor!

I think I wasn't entirely clear of what those 'sashimono' were exactly. Here's a picture of him for clarification:

Spoiler:

@Garet your entry in the Vaults of Reflection has been added to the first post. We must also speak of what will happen with your characters when the sad time of your departure finds us.

P.S. The Emperor's full name is Dareon 'Zhaolong' Aurelius, to clear up confusion that might ensue with his first name and the middle name that is given to him upon coronation.

P.S.S. You guys might have some trouble remembering all the characters of the Council and their species, so I'll make a list here:

Emperor Dareon Zhaolong Aurelius, Mega Ampharos
    Trade Prince Achilles Proudmoore, Medicham
    General Althalos, Gigalith
    General Vektor, Drapion
    The Wise Master of Laws Rethlor Ravine, Mienshao with ridiculously long mustachios (!)

Secondary members:

Garland the Exalted, Floatzel
    Royal Executioner Kristian Hietala, Abomasnow, in league with the Wise Master of Laws
    Thresh, Captain of the Emperor's Shield, Aegislash, under service of the Emperor himself
    The Keeper of the Gold Tribe, in league with Garland the Exalted

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Name: Alonsus Errias (formerly Gerrick Errias)

Species: Krookodile

Title: Shadowrend (formerly none)

Type Mastery: Dark (but really Ground)

Nationality: Hesperian

Appearance: Alonsus always elected to fashion a long dark cloak, which was embedded with his Gold Tribe insignia as a necklace and which connected the cape/cloak. In times of war, ceremony, or uncertainty, he chose also to apply a pair of metal shoulder plates upon each shoulder as part of his cloak.

Personality: Within the Gold Tribe and without, Alonsus 'Shadowrend' Errias has quite a reputation. He was a realist, one who understood very well the potential treacheries of the world, and the hostility which comes from it. He is a cold, objective man with a great distaste for injustice and treachery. Yet he is also a respected and loyal member of the Gold Tribe, and a firm believer in rules and the laws of the land. He is also a fierce fighter, one with mastery over the dark affinities of combat and a calculating interpretation of his enemies, enough to know by which manner to best beat them.

However, this isn't Alonsus Errias. Alonsus is dead. This is Gerrick Errias, his twin brother.

Gerrick is not at all like his brother. Being raised by the lawless, Gerrick is a natural criminal and a firm believer in doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants to do it. Morality isn't a word in his dictionary, as he was raised from an early age to not distinguish the lines being what society accepts as right as wrong. To him, there is only what is and what isn't. He values highly all materialistic things, particularly gold and valuables, and seeks always to expand his own collection. Beyond anything else he values his own life, and would anything to preserve it. He would not extend the same courtesy to many others, though he would value a bit more the lives of the few he would consider friends. Though it would be unlikely he would value their lives anymore than his own.

He has been called brazen, shameless, and callous, by various Pokemon throughout his life. There was never a job he wouldn't do because of how despicable it may be. If the pay was good and the danger was minimal, there was a high probability that he would accept. Because of this, and his own adventurous persona of doing whatever he felt like, he found himself accepting multiple different jobs and contracts, some of which called for him to do things of questionable morality and legality.

Generally beyond his love for valuables and himself, he is easy-going and fun-loving. He's an adventurous spirit, who despite his occasional harshness, is quite sociable in the right crowd, but who also enjoys the occasional brawl.

History: Gerrick Errias once lived with his two brothers, their mother and their father. They resided in a cave on the outskirts of a village in the central mountain range of Exathor, on neutral ground. Gerrick was born in turbulent times. The War of Succession had just begun across the land, though he was too little to understand what it meant or what it involved. In fact, he remembers now very little of the war and the conflict there. The little he did remember was his parents explaining to them that in their isolated cave, they were safe from it. Gerrick believed that, and paid the war little mind as a child. Instead, he spent most of his earlier days playing with his two brothers, particularly his twin brother Alonsus. The three were inseperable as children, though that may be due to them being the only ones their age able to give each other company, with the village below not taking too kindly to the family. That was one of the few bright memories he can recall of those days, or any memories in general of his early childhood.

The other event he recalls is the day the war finally did make it to home. Six years into the conflict, the War of Succession reached the village nearby their cave. It wasn't long after that that it reached their mountain. It was a blur, a rapid chain of events that sometimes creep into his dreams even to this day. He was a child, unable to comprehend the fast-moving Pokemon that scrambled around and yelled and screamed. It was only as he grew older that he made out most of what had occurred. His mother had died. At some point during the entanglement, he was separated from the rest of his family, and that was the last time he would see them, perhaps ever again.

He wandered, alone and scared, crying out for his mother or brothers. They never returned his cries. Yet eventually, he was picked up by a group of Pokemon, bandits. The bandits had every intention of gutting the whelp and moving on, but the bandit leader, a Vigoroth named Roartz, surprised his men when he decided to take the young Sandile under his wing. He was treated more or less as a slave, a servant in the beginning that would carry certain things and do as he was told. The other bandits picked on him a lot and disliked having him around, but Roartz would always keep them in line. As Gerrick spent more time with the bandits, he began to listen more. He listened to their stories. He listened to their speech, their mannerisms, their tendencies and actions. And eventually, he began to act more like them. He was a child, unable to distinguish who they were and what they did, so he simply assumed this was as things were, and went with it. And with each passing day that he was with them, that was one more memory he had abandoned of his old life. Eventually, he hardly thought of it anymore. In fact, much of it was forgotten deep in his mind. Seeing him adapt more into their lifestyle, Roartz decided to finally use Gerrick as more than a Numel. He taught him the art of the steal, and the different manners by which one can swindle. He taught him the importance of money, the great joy it brings, and the importance of self-preservation beyond all else. Then he taught him to be a peddler, stealing from food carts or making distractions so others could take. He then utilized him as a distraction, as Pokemon would stop on the street to see an injured child Sandile only to be surrounded by a dozen bandits.

Gerrick found himself to be quite adept at most of these activities, and soon earned the acceptance and respect of many of the other bandits. As he grew older, he was accepted as a full-fledged member of their group though it was soon discovered that he was much stronger than most of the others. He often took the front position in many of their future assaults, and they continued on for the better part of the decade. The group would occasionally change members, but the main core held together for quite a while. However, one by one, they all began to leave, one way or another. Whether by death, retirement, imprisonment, each one eventually left the group. After a while, Roartz eventually came forward to Gerrick and told him he too would be retiring, age having finally caught up with him and he finally having enough gold to live comfortably. The two parted ways, but they developed a friendship that lasted. Gerrick still occasionally stops by to see him, with Roartz acting as his fence.

With Roartz leaving, the bandit group eventually fell apart. Gerrick found himself alone again after so long. However, he quite enjoyed this bit of isolation. He found himself branching out beyond a simple bandit. He acted in whatever way he saw fit, and did any job he wanted. As long as the pay was right, that was all that mattered to him. Gerrick spent time as a mercenary, bandit, hermit, thief, and even a soldier.
    He fought in countless battles, often on the side that paid the best, and when the fighting ever got too dangerous, he would simply pull out and move on to his next adventure (after emptying as many pockets as he could, of course). He occasionally ran into other powerful Pokemon, who helped him train (one way or another), such as Colossus, a former leader of the Gold Tribe, who helped him master the Ground Type affinity (though he didn't know he was Gold Tribe at the time).

In his most recent mercenary stint, Gerrick found himself paired up with the Gold Tribe and Stygian forces against the rebels. They were to go into negotiations, which quickly went sour. He was one of the the few who managed to escape. He was feeling less and less willing to continue the work, but as the survivors rejoined the others at Deathbringer Mark, he decided it was too dangerous to continue with the job, and elected to leave. However, before he did so, he decided to 'collect' a few of the belongings of the dead on the battlefield, something he often did as he viewed that they no longer had a need for such material possessions anyway. As he looted the bodies, he came upon one of the dead, a Krookodile same as himself. The similarities between them were quite strong, which led him to recall of his early childhood, and realizing the body before him was that of his brother, Alonsus Errias, "Shadowrend" and Second-in-command of the Gold Tribe. At that point, Gerrick recalled very little of his times with his birth family anymore. In fact, he didn't much care to see his brother dead. However, he did see an opportunity to make a bit of extra money. Gerrick knew little of the Gold Tribe, other that they defended the Emperor and were noble and such. He assumed that they had access to all manners of riches, so he decided then to 'borrow' Shadowrend's identity, and utilize it for a while to get a chance to grab a few things of value and live a life of what he assumed was luxury, at least until his next calling. Taking his possessions and his emblem, he disguised himself as the respectable "Shadowrend" of the Gold Tribe, and scurried away in the chaos.

Moves: Crunch, Sandstorm, Shadow Claw, Swagger

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
  • Hey, everyone. First of all, this has been a great RP so far. I think this one may finish in time, actually. But I need to leave PC now, because I'm going to serve a two-year mission. It's been fun here, and I'm liable to come back after two years. I may log in once or twice more today to check a couple things before going, but effectively, I am going to be gone now.

With that said, I bid you all, adieu. Keep it up! (And shoot down a few airships for me!)

Years
    • Seen today
    You're a good RPer, friend, and a dear and loyal part of our team. I think I speak for everyone when I say you'll be missed. I'm thankful that you had the opportunity to glimpse a bit of CD, before going away. Good bye and best of luck in everything you do! If I'm still in PC in two years, I'll be on the lookout for the time you might be getting back, and I'll chat you up, and who knows, I might also hook you up in an RP that I'm up to at the time. We'll see!

I added Jacob and Sophia besides Zack in the Character Database - that means that I'll treat them as my own, main characters. I've taken a keen interest and liking to them and will do everything in my power to portray them correctly. That being said, you can safely enjoy nights of uninterrupted sleep. xD

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Bye Garet :'( We're all going to miss you. I'll miss you the most, though. May you come back to find we haven't totally destroyed everything!

NOH. I MISS HIM MORE. BLARGLEFLARGLE.

Anyhow, it's been fun, Garet. And hopefully there'll be more of the same in a couple years :P Still, I regret to inform you that, by the time you see this, we've probably already totally destroyed everything.
    Even if you haven't actually left yet. Still, fare thee well, as they say. :)

Years
    • Seen today
    Seeing as Garet has left the RP, a slot has opened up; so, Jeremy Daraxus (Typh, who applied a while ago) is accepted. You may pretend that he's already at the Obsidian Throne Room with everyone else, but it's not really a good time to introduce him... wait, perhaps, after my post.

Years
    • Seen today
    thanks, I will wait till after your post...

I finished my first post

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    The battle has ended, the Emperor has arrived at the top of the Obsidian Citadel and the Gold Tribe is reporting to him; they brought Brynjolf up for questioning and he showed them a memory, revealing that the crown Prince, son of Dareon the current Emperor, is being held captive with a few other Gold Tribe members in a remote location. Now the GT is about to devise a plan of action.

Read a few of my latest posts to catch up to our speed.

Years
    • Seen today
    interesting... he looks like he would be trouble for the Gold Tribe.

Midorikawa

Ryuusei Trainer
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]Name: Guardian Vulpe
    Species: Ninetales
    Title: Knight
    Type Mastery: Fire
    Appearance: He looks like a normal ninetales, just sexier. Also bloodstained. Across his face is a slash like mark that is bloodred in color, likewise he tails are tipped red.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Personality: Generally he is calm and collect. He tries not to lose his cool, and most of the time succeeds. He is very gentle and caring, and will easily go along with others even if they are doing something stupid. Though in the latter case it's to make sure they don't get hurt. He doesn't give in to peer pressure but rather prefers to watch over others. He is very protective, and he loathes Stygians. Well those that are warriors or whatever. When facing Stygian warriors he can lose control of himself, and will stop at almost nothing to kill them. His anger causes him to lose sight of his morality.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When it comes to battle he is quick on his feet, and looks to help any comrades he is battling with. He sees their lives as his top priority over his own, and will take any hit for them. He however knows there is limits to his own abilities and keeps track of those limits when he is battling, and works with them and around them. However this is only true for when he is his normal self. When he is overcome with anger he doesn't think about anything except for ripping out his enemies' throat. He becomes this way with Stygia rebels, or if his enemy does something to anger him. This is usually done by a comrade of his, or an innocent being injured badly or minorly, depending on if they are fighting or not.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Moral wise he is against killing innocents, and believes in helping each other. He doesn't believe in being paid for performing good deeds, and only accepts gifts. He is especially against the injuring of any young pokémon, and if they have loving caring parents, than likewise he is against anything that might happen to them. In his free time he enjoys helping orphans, and playing with them, knowing the feeling of not having true parents.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He is tortured by his seething anger, and wishes for it to go away. He works towards this, and tries his best, though often fails. He does not keep track of time and barely knows his own age, only knowing it because of the year he was born in, and others telling him the current date. With the blood that stains his fur, he feels as though when he can finally let go of his anger that the blood will wash away finally.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    History: Guardians parents were murdered when he was quite young, still just a kit. He can still remember running on a mountain away from some enemies, and then watching as his two parents fell down trying to protect him. Before that he could remember them living and protecting a forest shrine, burned to the ground when they were attacked and murdered. He himself would have died if not for Vrasilisk. Vrasilisk was a large charizard, a strange one considering he walked on all fours, and was bigger than just about any other charizard. Vrasilisk saved him, taking in the young crying kit, and teaching him to protect others, to be kind and gentle. He also tried to teach him forgiveness; however he couldn't accept it, at least when it came to bandits. Bandits had been the ones that had killed his parents; the two had been outnumbered and he too young to fight back. Why they were bandits, well just because they liked taking what they wanted and oh did they when they murdered his parents.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Guardian learned from him well, and became very strong as he grew older, eventually setting out on his own when he was old enough. From there he helped others of all kinds, free of charge, and accepting only gifts. He never had issues, and was void of hate. He even evolved. Eventually he made a companion in a riolu that was without family. The two travelled together for quite a long time, Guardian acting as a parent to the young riolu. And then they slaughtered him. The Stygians rebelled and the young riolu was caught by some Stygians, and they decided to kill him, right in front of Guardian, a line of the blood crossing his face like a slash, staining his cream fur. There were nine Stygians. He killed each and every one of them, each ones blood staining one of his tail tips, replacing the orange. Since then he has travelled, still helping others, but now he slaughters Stygians that would dare rebel, and well along the lines of that kind of thing.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As he travelled with the exception of one of the Stygia rebellions, he avoided the world's affairs, busying himself with just helping with little tasks. Someone farm their land, someone cleaning their home, someone lost on the road. Nothing to involve himself until the riolu's death. After that he had started searching for Stygia soldiers as he helped others. This was until he met a member of the gold tribe. He watched them save a rebel, despite the fact that the rebel had just tried to kill them. He spent some time talking to the member, shocked to hear that they had no hatred towards the rebels like he himself did. For a while after that he stayed hidden in solitude, wanting to be like the member, but constantly returning to the anger at the young Riolu. After some brooding he decided to go back to his adoptive father, but instead found the charizard wasn't there. Time had eluded the fire type, and he no longer knew if the larger fire type was even still alive. It was then he decided to join the Gold Tribe in hopes of them being the leash he needed on his anger, as well as the cure, and maybe just a bit of companionship on the side.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    Moves: Extrasensory, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Protect
    Other: His themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hufr-kJm8wU[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xbabEtsBvI
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] RP Sample:[/FONT]
    Spoiler:
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Name: Darvin Filiet
    Species: Totodile
    Title: Rainfall
    Type Mastery: Water

Appearance: Darvin started to wear a robe like cloth around 18 accompanying his hold back personality, the robe looked like several small robes being bended around to form one normal robe. But in reality it was just two which Darvin put together one light brownish which was the standard robe and one dark brownish. Just around his waist and right shoulder and then curls around his neck which he then can flap the extra around his neck up like a hood to cover his face so just his maw sticks out. He usually does that in crowded places avoiding the direct glazes if somebody noticed him despite being smaller.

Other than it he is a normal Totodile, being 1 foot 9 inches tall and very agile he has no other significant drawing outs of his, just his scale colour are a bit more dim to normal Totodiles. The blue being more lighter and the red of the scales being a bit more darker. His emblem signifying belonging to the Gold Tribe, in form of a bracelet, he hanged casually on the dark brownish robe part around his waist.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Moves: Ice Fang / Crunch / Scratch / Rage

Other: The 'r' in Da'r'vin is silent

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    I have a feeling that things will become very interesting... especially with these new characters joining us... welcome! Daixtey & Midorikawa.

@ Ray: interesting pic, Vendra looks quite manipulative... almost jealous of the provided pics. they are very well done.

Years
    • Seen today
    where is the Observation room, is that where Garland is... or are we supposed to be where Garland is. I'm just a little confused

Back