• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • I... don't even know what's going on anymore. xD

Who was it that pulled Everite into the alley even? Friend or foe or random dude, what? Maybe I'm just stupid but I'm lost.

I really think I should let tyler clear that up before posting. And yet, somebody needs to get rid of that silly little mob.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • So you set it up so that Trigger or Sirius can swoop in? Nice one, hehe.

I think it's about time Midas made his move though.

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
  • I'd say it would make more sense if Kai did it. The blue hair mesmerized her or something? XD

Stuff happens and the five unite to face Trigger then Sirius appears?
    ...This is one messy complication.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Sirius is going to wreck the place once he shows up lol. When I think about it, I think I accidentally made him with this in mind. His special talent is going to make it possible to go up against various opponents. Sorta like the first boss of a game lol.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Why would we fight Sirius or Trigger though...? Seriously, they have weapons; it's impossible. We should just run like hell. :D

Also, I just realized this RP is probably one of the most active around. If not the most. I've seen a lot of RPs and few have managed to progress at as fast a rate as this. Jeez, guys, slow down. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    I feel like things will get bad if Sirius and Trigger meet up. Like tons of collateral damage bad.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • By the by, I was wondering: how much information does the general public of Kuro have on tints anyway? And on that subject, do tints realize that they have the ability to color stuff, or not?

Seven kyuun

Years
  • Well, I'd say from current events that some Tints do know of their ability and others don't. I'll leave that up to you to decide whether you want to know or not.

As for general public, they know of colour and call it blasphemy. They only have recently learned of the colour the survivors have and so have rendered them 'criminals' or such bad people. Only later will they learn colour has the potential to save them but even then, Cleaners should be quite popular with the public rather than the Tints. Only few citizens, if any, support Tint.

Seven kyuun

Years
  • Hrmm... I'd still say something is wrong with your sample. Maybe try writing in past tense? Just fix that up and I'll get back to you as soon as I can~

Zero Percent

Loading... Please wait
    Years
  • A little late to the party, but here I come!
    Spoiler:

Sorry if the roleplay sample is still bad, seven kyuun.. I might re-redo it when I'm not so gosh darn tired.

Last edited:
    Back