• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❣ Warriors Of Sinnoh ❣ The Fourth Generation Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
The primary types of each of the trio are the specialty types of three different Gyms of Sinnoh, the only region that has Gyms of those types all together

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Which one you prefer the most ?
this Girantia
100px-487Giratina-Altered.png
Or This one -
100px-487Giratina-Origin.png
Both are fantastic. One of them are altered. One is the old. i love both.

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Yes. He is right. Palika can control space. I don't know about girantia.

Giratinas the renegade pokemon and he controls negative matter or something. Theres also a theory he is the supposed to represent the Devil, or in fact is the devil. Not sure if you guys are familiar with the theory but Ill share it anyway. See, Arceus created the creation trio: dialga palkia and them. And if we look at the bible, Lucifer at first was an angel. But then he tried to rebel against god and he got banished to hell. Now, in Giratinas pokedex entry he was banished to the distortion world for his violence. Sound familiar? Also, 666 the number of the beast (If you get the song Im referencing too you can has a cookie) right? Well Giratina has 6 legs, 6 wings, and 6 rib thingies.

As far as which I like better, probably Dialga since I owned Diamond first. I remember trekking through that cockblocker Mt. Coronet to get my esteemed prize. £h, I hate Palkia tho. Dont kill me pls, but maybe its just a little bitty too feminine for me, and I dont like the design that much. Hell, I dont really like the designs of the creation trio at all really. But, Id have to say Dialga is my favorite.

EDIT: At any time is anyone free to propose a topic?
EDIT: Ohmigod i just wASTED half an hour of my life playing whos that pokemon ^.^
Also, Im not at the computer I normally use (I am at an aunts house out of the country), so when I get back (which might be awhile), Im gonna make us a damn good banner. A real nice, professional one.

Last edited:

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
26. Monferno Vs Staraptor
Staraptor brave bird can kill monferno with ease.

27. Grotle Vs Wormadam
Grotle because of his design,moves & stats.

28. Bronzong Vs Lumineon
Lumineon because of his cool design.

29. Togekiss Vs Rotom (Frost Forme)
Rotom frost forme thunder/ice beam can kill togekiss with ease.

30. Rotom (Fan Forme) Vs Dusknoir
Rotom fan forme thunder can kill dusknoir with ease.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Winners: Staraptor,Grotle,Lumineon,Rotom (Frost Forme),Rotom (Fan Forme)
Losers: Monferno,Wormadam,Bronzong,Togekiss,Dusknoir.

Time For New 5 Brackets :)

31. Bibarel Vs Budew

32. Shieldon Vs Shellos

33. Mime Jr Vs Weavile

34. Rotom (Mow Forme) Vs Mesprite

35. Rotom (Heat Forme) Vs Wormadam (Sandy Cloak)

I will update money in 2days anyway Vote For You Favorites. Money Updated

Logical Cabbage,Anrin Das,TheAmazingSpiderMan,Dark Shadow 6 Got 30£ for 5 votes & Dark Shadow 6 Got 30£ For New Topic.

Last edited:

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
31. Bibarel Vs Budew
Hardly a fair fight, Bibarel is fully evolved and Budew is NFE, with terrible stats. Albeit, Budew has the type coverage Im still gonna say Bibarel.

32. Shieldon Vs Shellos

Toughie, but Im going to go with design choice here on Shieldon. Its no secret to me, but Shellos has a weird and terrible design. Not sinnohs best, Ill just say. On the other hand, love Shieldons design, albet a little bit weird, I love it. So, Shieldon is the winner here.

33. Mime Jr Vs Weavile
Weavile. No reason for explanation, itll win in battle, cool factor, and design.

also Dark Shadow 6, you never answered my question in the above post: is any member free to propose a topic at any time?

Ehhh, the wandering Legends of Sinnoh are not my favorite. But, I strongly dislike Rotom even more, and Mesprite is the second best, if not the best of the trio, so Mesprite wins this one.

Again dislike Rotom, so Wormadam will win this one. Also I like Wormadam's cloak gimmick its got going on.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
To answer your question SuperEspeon, we are allowed to come up with a new topic as soon as the enough members answer the previous topic.

To answer the current topic, I'm a total Giratina fan! He's so awesome and Shadow Force kills all! Plus, Draco Meteor for Palkia, and Earth Power for Dialga. Giratina rules!

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Imma go ahead and suggest a topic, because from what I can understand, I am free to do so:

Who is your favorite Elite Four Member from Sinnoh?

I want to say Flint the Fire Type Master, for his activity outside of the Elite Four and interaction through out the game, and even some interaction post game, but another member trumps him. Aron, the bug type master! I love him because he uses one of my favorite types and gives them a voice. Everyone assumes bug types are ass, but he shows them that they can be reasonably strong. Also, he uses Dustox one of my favorite pokemon >.<

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I'd say Flint, cause I love fire types. Plus, he's easy to beat with my badass Garchomp, by the wave of a Gastrodoon, and my killer Torterra! Although he has cool pokemon to use. Fire rules!

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Who is your favourite Elite Four Member?

too bad i can't choose Cynthia I would say Lucian, because none of the others really appealed to me as much, and he is the most like me, him reading all the time :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
31. Bibarel Vs Budew
Well im going with budew her because solar beam can kill bibarel with ease and also budew is too cute ^_^.

32. Shieldon Vs Shellos
Well i'll go with shieldon because i like his design with good moves & stats.

33. Mime Jr Vs Weavile
No Match weavile can kill mime jr with ease.

Mesprite have way better stats and moves theb Rotom (Mow Forme)along with good design.

Well i'll go with Rotom (Heat Forme) because i like his colour along with his strong fire moves that can kill Warmadam (Sandy Cloak).

SuperEspeon you are edited you post and i didn't read that & im busy with studies but logical gives answer to your question..

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Ok guys i am sharing A new topic lets discuss both this and "Who is your favorite elite 4" topic too !
Which gen 3 legendary trio is your favorite ?
Dialga, Palkia and Giratina – The Creation Dragons, led by Giratina, and ruled by Arceus.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Giratinas the renegade pokemon and he controls negative matter or something. Theres also a theory he is the supposed to represent the Devil, or in fact is the devil. Not sure if you guys are familiar with the theory but Ill share it anyway. See, Arceus created the creation trio: dialga palkia and them. And if we look at the bible, Lucifer at first was an angel. But then he tried to rebel against god and he got banished to hell. Now, in Giratinas pokedex entry he was banished to the distortion world for his violence. Sound familiar? Also, 666 the number of the beast (If you get the song Im referencing too you can has a cookie) right? Well Giratina has 6 legs, 6 wings, and 6 rib thingies.

As far as which I like better, probably Dialga since I owned Diamond first. I remember trekking through that cockblocker Mt. Coronet to get my esteemed prize. £h, I hate Palkia tho. Dont kill me pls, but maybe its just a little bitty too feminine for me, and I dont like the design that much. Hell, I dont really like the designs of the creation trio at all really. But, Id have to say Dialga is my favorite.

EDIT: At any time is anyone free to propose a topic?
EDIT: Ohmigod i just wASTED half an hour of my life playing whos that pokemon ^.^
Also, Im not at the computer I normally use (I am at an aunts house out of the country), so when I get back (which might be awhile), Im gonna make us a damn good banner. A real nice, professional one.

Oh thanks for sharing this. Well yea i guessed that Girantia would be like a devil or something.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Oh i didn't saw someone wrote about girantia. Anyway thanks superespeon. And i told you guys Girantia controls dimenson. Now lets talk about the topic.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Oh yeah sure why not.
Which Gen 4 legendary trio is your favorite ?
Amm same as you. Girantia, Palika and Dialgia. The creation trio. Cause of their design and cool moves.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
But don't you think the Lake trio are good too ? Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit – The Lake Trio, ruled by Arceus. They control the lakes in sinnoh. I remember playing the event of the lake trio in diamond.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Yea no doubt. Lake trio are good too. All Pokemon from different gen all are great. But i am sad that sinnoh got only 2 legendary trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back