• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, that's cool! I take it that you're gonna check out the pokemon boards and topics, here, huh? Well, I hope you'll enjoy them with many things to come! <33

And big special welcome to PC! Do you have any other interests, like video games, television, etc, etc? Or pokemon related, any favourite pokemon games, or pokemon in general? We do hope that you'll be able to tell us a little bit about yourself when you feel like it. :3

Till then, enjoy your stay, and message myself or any other staff member if you need anything, kay? <33

Years
    Well you surely picked the right place that's for sure. It's nice to have you here!

Given we're full of Pokemon boards, I'm sure you'll enjoy discussing the Pokemon games as well as the franchise in general. I've been into Pokemon for most of my life and I don't ever plan to let go of what was my major childhood love. Why not tell us more about you so that we can show you around and hey it doesn't hurt to know you and your fellow members. So, what's your fave Pokemon? Or your fave Pokemon game? Maybe other interests besides Pokemon?

As Dragon himself said, we do hope you enjoy your time as a member here, and do contribute so you can stick around and make new friends along the way. If you have any questions or concerns, do contact Dragon or another staff member if you need them. Enjoy your stay, yeah?

- Hikamaru

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Welcome to PC.. hope you will be active and you will find out PC a way to cut your borness out.

Well Boredom a very big problem after pimple. Ha ha you will find out many new things here. You can talk in battle center. We also have Get together event (I don't know what it is actually cause i didn't even visited xD) Anyway hope you will love our PC family.

Back