• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new, bet you didn't know that!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2014
    What up! I'm new to the board but I'm certainly not new to the world of Pokemon.

When I was 14 I'd collected all 150 Pokemon on Pokemon Red and even 13 years on, I can still name all 151 of Gen 1 from memory!

So, you'll see me floating around anyway! Peace.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy, howdy! Long time fan, eh? Nice to meet you! We have plenty of fans up on here, hehe. Welcome to PC, Eckauskas! c:

Yeah, Gen 1 hold some pretty interesting and amazing memories, yeah? I used to tried to obtain all of the pokemon too, except I didn't have that Link able that you would use to trade pokemon, so I couldn't get pokemon like Gengar, Alakazam, etc. Still, it was fun raising all sorts of pokemon, y'know? <33

Well then, hope that you'll enjoy your time here on the forums, with all the pokemon topics, and other stuff, I'm sure that you'll enjoy what we have around here! Any questions, feel free to forward them to us, the PC staff, and we'll gladly help out! Annnd have a grrrrreat stay. Peace! :3

Years
    Whaaat's up Eckauskas and welcome to PC. n~n

Whoa, Red and Blue came out when I was around 8/9 but no way did I ever get anywhere close to owning almost all of the Pokemon. Pretty great that you managed to do that, I'm sure my kid self would've been excited beyond belief. :)

Are you playing the newer games? What's your favorite aspect of them as a fan who's been with Pokemon for a long time? It keeps growing to become more amazing and I personally adore the new graphics and mechanics changes, especially to breeding.

Anyways, have a lovely time here! Hope you'll stick around!

Years
    Hi there Eckauskas! Love the name, it looks pretty awesome, and yeah welcome to the community! We're always open to new faces and you are certainly no exception to that rule.

I may have never played the original 1st Gen games but I have been a general Pokemon fan since way back then, in fact I never got to play a Pokemon game myself until Ruby & Sapphire, which I got for my 11th birthday. Feels like it's not been that long ago but it actually has, and now the games that kickstarted my Pokemon gaming career are getting a remake! Aside from that, it's always fun trying to use different Pokemon and bring out their true potential.

What do you like about Pokemon? I like the competitive and friendship aspect of it, and that's why I still enjoy the franchise today as a 21-year-old. Well, I guess that's all from me but yeah have a great time here and we'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dayum! I can only name up to Ninetales! Haha. You are really good. :o Welcome, btw!

I'll probably need to listen to the pokerap if I want to learn all the names by memory. xD Great to see you here though! A lot of us are veterans of Pokemon, with myself coming from Gen 1. Red was even my first game too! <3 What would be your favorite Pokemon from the 1st gen? Mine is Articuno. :D

I'm sure you'll have a splendid time here in the forums. There's literally a ton to do, and yeah...I know the forum's pretty big but don't worry. We're also pretty friendly too!~ Have fun, and I hope to see ya around okay!

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
    Hello there. I'm glad to see someone from Generation one. Also, congrats for completing the Pokedex? Oh? LoL!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Hey new lad !! welcome to PC !! We hope you will enjoy your stay

Well there are too many things to hang out in PC. Many things ! from General chat to Battle tower many things. Don't worry about any trolls or anything but you need to care about rules... Otherwise you will know.. Just try to be active and enjoy

What am i hearing ? you know all the names of 150 gen 1 pokemon ?? woow great just keep the good work up ! :) so see ya

The Welcome Louge

GEN IV Sub Forum

GEN III Sub Forum

Pokemon Anime Sub Forum

Back