• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone! :D

Years
    Heyo!
    So i'm new here, and pretty new to pokemon in general. Started out White 2 a month or 2 ago, and finally got myself the money to buy Pokemon X and a 3DS XL a few weeks ago and im LOVING Pokemon X! :D and here i thought White 2 was awesome, but now i can't really see myself going back to older games :P Yes, thats just how i am. Funny fact, im a long time wow player, and pet battling that came with Mists of Pandaria is what got me playing pokemon. Dont get me wrong, i grew up watching pokemon on the tv from when i was like 9 years old or whatever, but never played the games up until now as i really havent been a huge Nintendo guy.

Anyways, thats kinda the back story if you will on how i started pokemon. And now i wanna find a good community to share experiences with and i found this particular one while searching for trading. I just posted a new post in quick trade, which is what got me here :)

My friend code is 2552-2749-3170 if someone wanna add me for friend safari and whatnot.

Ok then, that's me :) Laters all!

Years
    Hey Jahrern, welcome to PC. :D

Yeah tell me about it, X/Y are really good and it's hard for me to go back to the older Pokemon games too, though I did adore B/W2 tons. The 3D graphics are pretty great plus the sixth generation brought tons of awesome new features into the series, like Pokemon Amie and horde battles. Plus who can say no to breeding changes that make it easier to breed for things with good IVs? :)

Have fun here and be sure to stick around, yes? If you need anything you're more than welcome to poke a staff member. Cheers!

Years
    Hello there Jahrern, nice name you got there. Welcome to the forums by the way!

Nice to see you're enjoying X so far, and I happen to have a 3DS XL as well except mine's black with silver on the outside, not sure if you remember that one though. I know that after playing these games it's hard to go back to older generations given the huge graphical leap we got here, but I do enjoy a lot of the new features, especially Pokemon Amie. The mechanics have also been kind to competitive players too, thanks to the changes to breeding to allow for better IV breeding with the Destiny Knot.

If you are interested in sharing your friend code for the Friend Safari do post in this thread and I'm sure you'll be adding people to give you access to various different Pokemon and also maybe find out what your own safari contains as well. Well, have fun and we hope you can stick around with us. Contact the staff members, such as Sheep over there if you need any assistance!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Kewl man! :)
    Definetly like all the changes, and thats also one of the reason i dont see myself going back to the other pokemon games. Which probably is a shame for a new Pokemon guy, but hey, i enjoy this one :)
    And thanks for the welcome, i will be sticking around indeed :)

EDIT:

-Hikamura
    I actually did add my FC ;) ill be sure to add it to the left side here aswell. And my safari is Dark, with Pawniard, Sneasel and Inkay. Know this from adding a few people from the friend safari subredit. But i didnt like how little response you got there due to people posting CONSTANTLY :O it never ends, so you are barely seen,

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hehe, glad you're loooving Pokemon X! It's definitely a nice pokemon game, and I hope that you enjoy all of the features! =)

Anywhoooo. Welcome! 8) On the contrary, X/Y made me feel a bit notsalgic for the other pokemon games because it had many references from like, the third gen, and oh gosh, the 1st gen starter pokemon were treats to get! Mmm, I haven't played WoW in a long time, but, maybe it'd be nice to get back to? Ohoho~

I hope that you will enjoy the trades around here! Members are quite nice and helpful there! Oh, and laters! Hope we can chat again, and I'll be more than happy to help you out whenever you need it! <33

Years
    Well hello, sir! BW2 and XY are my two favorites in the series too, I like their variety and story lines along with the former for its post-game content, and the latter for how much fun breeding and collecting Pokémon are thanks to the new mechanics. And i've been with the franchise for a long time myself, I still love most all the games.

I've hung out at the Trade Corner myself, if you want a place where you want to give away some of your bred Pokémon or are looking for something cool yourself, that's the place to be. Hope to see you around sometime!

Braxien

Banned
    Years
    Hello, Jahrern! Your name looks nice. :) It's fantastic to meet you.

XY is really good, I agree! It's really hard to go back to previous games anymore, however, seeing as the graphics are definitely not as good.

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Years
    Thanks again for the warm welcome guys!

Hehe, glad you're loooving Pokemon X! It's definitely a nice pokemon game, and I hope that you enjoy all of the features! =)

Anywhoooo. Welcome! 8) On the contrary, X/Y made me feel a bit notsalgic for the other pokemon games because it had many references from like, the third gen, and oh gosh, the 1st gen starter pokemon were treats to get! Mmm, I haven't played WoW in a long time, but, maybe it'd be nice to get back to? Ohoho~

I hope that you will enjoy the trades around here! Members are quite nice and helpful there! Oh, and laters! Hope we can chat again, and I'll be more than happy to help you out whenever you need it! <33

Ah, yeah WoW, the time killer :P Lately it's been pokemon though. will go back with the new expansion, but im really glad i have pokemon now. im really hooked! :D and yeah man, ill be sure to get a chat going sometime. im sure ive got lots to learn!

Well hello, sir! BW2 and XY are my two favorites in the series too, I like their variety and story lines along with the former for its post-game content, and the latter for how much fun breeding and collecting Pokémon are thanks to the new mechanics. And i've been with the franchise for a long time myself, I still love most all the games.

I've hung out at the Trade Corner myself, if you want a place where you want to give away some of your bred Pokémon or are looking for something cool yourself, that's the place to be. Hope to see you around sometime!

Definetly. Allready made a few post over there. liking it so far. only thing i need to know is how to delete, or change the title. i started a post about Immunity gligars, and it turned me into the idea of making a breed corner for myself just like a few others. Since im very new to the game, i will be breeding alot, and i have a few good pokes to give away. but i just cant for the life of me figure out how to edit the title, or simply delete it to make a new one. hope someone can help me with that! :D

and thanks Braxien for the kind words!

Again thanks to all that has welcomed me, and to others ive traded with allready. really liking the community so far :)

Back