• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, s t r a n g e r!

Years
    First of all, I would like to say that I really like this font. Hahaha. Anywho.

Greetings, stranger! My name is iamalekza, but feel free to call me Lexi! I suck at introducing myself so I'm just gonna go ahead and state random facts.

• I am a girl
    • I am a girl who likes girls
    • I am in my fourth year of college
    • I am a broadcasting student
    • I am still in my 'teens, believe it or not
    • I have been roleplaying for six to seven years
    • English is not my native language, excuse me
    • I am a newbie here, obviously
    • Yeah hahaha I don't have a 3DS, which kinda sucks
    • I have a passion for playing Hacks
    • I seriously need friends here because, right now, I have none XD
    • I have no idea how to introduce myself so feel free to ask me questions instead or something

So... um... hi? ^_^

Years
    Heya Lexi! Welcome to PC~

I used to love RPing as a kid. It was my life over messenger, especially roleplaying Team Rocket from the anime. xD; If you enjoy that then you'll love the Roleplay Corner here, we have some very knowledgeable RPers in that section and it'd be a great way to meet people with similar interests. <3

And no 3DS? :( Aw, it's very worth it to buy one so hopefully you'll be able to soon. But hacks are still pretty darn amazing so I'm glad you're into those. I love me some Liquid Crystal and other Johto remakes, hehe.

See you around and have a good time here! Feel free to let me know if you need help along the way. :D

Years
    Thank you so much! I just joined one. I love how organized and advanced this place is. Makes it feel like home. Roleplaying is my way of prepping up for a future. I really want to become an author, so this is my way of training, I guess. XD

Yeah, although I'm planning on getting one soon. If I still have enough money left after buying a new laptop (because the one I'm using right now, well, it's a dinosaur). The Johto remakes are amazing, and I'm really impressed with the hackers because they do such a wonderful job.

Thank you for welcoming me here! :3

Years
    That is one cute cat in your avatar there Lexie, and welcome to PC!

If you are into roleplaying definitely check out the Roleplay Corner like what was mentioned above, and like what Sheep said it's got some talented regulars over there and also the resident mods (Skymin, Adventure and Magic) are really friendly as well so don't hesitate to ask them if you need help getting around the section.

I do feel sorry you still haven't got a 3DS yet, but I'm sure you can get one soon especially because of all the awesome games you can play on it. Nice to hear you're enjoying some hacks in the meantime, because PC's famous for a lot of the good ones, and our ROM Hacking boards attract activity for said reason.

Have fun here Lexie and I'll try and catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Course you're bound to make some lovely new friends in here! Don't be shy; they're all pretty awesomeeee. Still though, welcome to the forums today! I've been roleplaying for quite sometime now myself! And yeah as said, you can check out the RP section! I visit there myself from time to time, so, hopefully we can see each other there sometime! <33

So, what hacks have you played? I've played a couple like Liquid Crystal, Ash Grey, Dark Rising etc, etc. Which were pretty fun! The hacks are indeed quite wonderful, and can't wait to see more. C:

Welllll, hope you'll enjoy your weekend, and have a waaailord of a time here! :3

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Broadcasting? I know a few people doing that. I'm doing Video Production myself, and so we're all sort of grouped into the same area, haha! Welcome to PC, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Like oh my god we have so much in common! I like girls and you like girls, I am a guy but it's still something in common!

Anyway lets get the lame jokes away. RPing is really cool, I have never tried it, but I really like the concept. Don't worry about your English, not everyone here is from an English speaking country and everyone makes mistakes, it's normal. I am in the same boat as you with the no 3ds, but at least we got PCs/Phones to play hacks!
    About the friends making part, you're gonna find at least one person with similar interests as you. Just check out the sub-forums and jump into a thread you find interest in.

Don't forget if you got any questions ask people with a Red username(They are the Administrators) or Orange(They are the Super Moderators) or ask people with Blue usernames (they are Moderators for specific sub-forums) for sub-forum specific stuff. You can find which sub-forum they moderate by going into their profiles( you can do that by clicking their usernames and choosing "View Public Profile").

I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here!

Back