• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, guys.

Years
    Hey, everyone. I'm new here, and so I'd figure I'd tell you guys more about myself.
    I'm Polygon-Z, and I'm something of a nerd when it comes to pokemon. So far, I have fully beaten Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, platinum, Black, Black 2, and X. I actually think Black and White 1 have the best main game of the Pokemon series (meaning the portion of the game before you see the credits), but at this point, I really like all pokemon games. But, I never completed a single Pokedex. ;-;
    I also love quite a few of the spinoff games, especially the Gamecube RPGa and the Mystery Dungeon series. I still need to get Conquest and play through that, though.
    Lastly, I unfortunately can't trade or battle or do anything of the sort. My X cartridge has, for some reason, flat out stopped working, even to the point where I couldn't transfer my pokemon to Pokemon Bank. I'm thinking of sending it to Nintendo to get it repaired anyway, though.
    So, that's me and my details on my experience with the Pokemon franchise. I hope I can really have some fun, new experiences on this community.

Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity. Love your name.

I think BW had the best story also, before Ghetsis ruined it anyway. I also love the PMD series and i wish i could play Conquest too but oh well, can't have everything.

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
    Welcome to The PokéCommunity, Polygon-Z! It's fantastic to meet you.

Don't worry about being a Pokémon nerd! 99.99% of the people who post on these forums are Pokémon nerds, and they're proud of it! Don't worry about not completing the Pokédex, it's a tough job which requires a lot of time and dedication and hacks to complete. I don't know too many people who have actually succeeded in recording every single Pokémon in their National Pokédex.

I love the Mystery Dungeon series! Mystery Dungeon of Sky was extremely emotional for me, I don't know why I was upset by a Pokémon game but it just happened. The storyline was so beautifully made and it was an exceptionally well-made game for a Spinoff.

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any of us a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Years
    Whaaa! I would die if my X cartridge stopped working. Put in so much work into it urgh. D: Definitely try sending it in for repairs as that would really, really stink. Wishing you luck on that! But welcome to PC, Polygon-Z.

Very awesome to have more fifth generation fans especially. B/W and B/W2 were pretty great although I did personally prefer the sequels; the story gave me shivers plus having the rival so involved was pretty great. Am thinking of restarting my Black 2 whenever possible to keep myself occupied until OR/AS come out.

Seems like you're going to fit in swimmingly here so stick with us for as long as you can or we'll be sad pandas! Lemme know if you ever want to chat, yes? [:

Years
    I really feel sorry for your game, I do hope you can get it fixed or replaced soon. But hey, welcome to the forums Polygon-Z!

Nice to see you've played a lot of the Pokemon games, and I do agree on Black & White there since 5th Gen has pretty much one of the most epic storylines ever and it was a shame later generations never pulled off something similar. I wonder if you're excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? Hoenn was the very first region I played a Pokemon game of so it feels like returning to my childhood here.

But I guess I have to leave it here for now. We all hope you can stick around like Sheep said because if you left so suddenly we'd be sad as a community that would love to have you here. I'm always around if you want to chat!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Coolio, hiii there, Polygon-Z! Those are some cool games you've beaten; and yes, I can agree that B&W had a really good plot line, but I would hope that they had more of a diversity of pokemon, but it still wasn't bad. :3

Conquest is pretty fun; you should try that! But sorry about your cartage though. Yeah, those sort of things happens quite often with those types of games, but, hopefully it'll be fixed soon, yes? Meanwhile, you are more than welcome to be apart of our PC family, and you can check out the topics and boards that we see around here! <33

Till we meet again! Cheers, and have an awesome stay. <333

Back