• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Guy

Years
    Hello everyone the name is Tedomime and im glad i found this forum so i can talk about pokemon with different kind of people aaand my favorite is ghost type pokemon and the most favorite one is Gengar. Hope that we all get along :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Tendomime! Of course we'll get along around these parts. It's wonderful to meet you. :) The PokeCommunity is a great place to talk Pokemon with other people, as well as meet lots of friends. Being here for four years, I've seen many people get along and become really close friends. Pokemon really does bring people close together, and it is proven!

Do you like Gengar, or maybe you're also a fan of Mega Gengar? Mega Gengar is really, really powerful I must say! It is ubers because of it's crazy stats and all, but I still use it in battles and such. :P

Anyways, feel free to check out the rules, and the FAQ, and don't hesitate to PM me or Dragon, or any staff member in bold names. We're always around to help. See ya around, dear!~

Years
    We'll get along just fine! Welcome to PC. n~n

I like ghost types a lot as well, they were my favorite type for the longest time lol. Though they're still almost tied with electric for my favorite either way even now! So many awesome ghost type 'mons.

We're all sure to get along so you better be sure to stick around and post, yes? ;P PC might be big but it's still an awesome forum with many amazing people.

Have a good one, Tedomime!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Hello tedomine ;)
    Hope we can be good friends....We'll get along fine :D
    Pm me and send me a friend request

Years
    Hello there to you Tendomime! Pretty cool username you have there.

I've seen one or two Slovenians around here, so you're definitely not the first from over there but they are still a rare sight. Cultural diversity is one thing we have that makes everyone stand out, as well as a few other things here and there. No surprise you're a fan of Gengar, it's one of the fan faves out there and I do have to say Ghost-types are pretty awesome. Their designs and strategies tend to be so unique in my opinion.

And I do agree with Cadance, you'll love discussing Pokemon topics and making new friends because I think she's totally right with the fact Pokemon brings people together. PC has lots of friends that I would have never had otherwise and that's why PC is such a great forum. Enjoy your time here and if you need help you can always ask Cadance, Sheep, Dragon or pretty much any other staff member around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Thanks for all the welcomes you guys :D I do have a question. I was wondering where i could learn more about Gen IV and onward beacuse I'm not really familiar with them beacuse most of the time played only the first three generations and know everything about them know and would like to expand my knowledge about pokemon :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Thanks for all the welcomes you guys :D I do have a question. I was wondering where i could learn more about Gen IV and onward beacuse I'm not really familiar with them beacuse most of the time played only the first three generations and know everything about them know and would like to expand my knowledge about pokemon :D
    As for forums, we have the Fourth Generation, Fifth Generation, and X/Y areas for all your knowledge pleasure (you can search within them or select the option just underneath to show all threads). If things are foreign to you, I usually reference them via Bulbapedia, the wiki for Pokemon, if you will.

Also, welcome to PC, Tedomime. :D

Back