• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] CLOUD v2.0 [T] [OOC/SU]

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
yes and i successfully added you <3 lucky u

i think i mentioned somewhere about npcs for interaction. so who wants NPCs and who wants to just interact with eachother?

After I get my first post down(Which should be tomorrow) Some NPC or player interaction would be welcomed. Persistence is key when dealing with him.

EDIT: And u already know i gat teh Skypes

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Graah why did it take me so long to make up my mind

Is it alright if I make an SU, Skymin? I really want to participate in this reboot, recalling how excited I was for the original of course.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Does one have to be in a guild? Or can they have a one man guild or could I maybe make a guild and fill it with npcs? Also I failed to get a response from this question but if anything is possible does this include fair magical abilities?

FULL NAME: Luke Clifford
DATE OF BIRTH: July 16th 2007
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Australlia
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
Bottoms are black skinny jeans and he wears black converse boots.

USERNAME: Hemmo
CURRENT LEVEL: 103
GUILD: Lonely Stone
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
-Barter- -For excellent haggling skills-
-Magic Impulse- -For advanced telekinetic abilities-
-Reserved- -For not talking online for a whole month of active play time-
-Sheesh, you're quiet- -For not talking online 6 months of active play time-
-Mind Control- -For making weak enemies fight alongside you-
-Mind Grasp- -For making average enemies fight alongside you-
DAEMON APPEARANCE: The daemon looks almost exact to Luke, having blonde hair and a quiff and general clothing, however the eyes are darker and almost grey, and he wears a long charcoal cape to accompany his mostly black attire. Also his Daemon form he has cat ears and a blonde tail which is hard to notice under the cape.
other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: Hemmo is a famous barterer around Cirrus, and generally spends most of his time there. He doesn't talk much unless he opens up to people and is quite famous for this awkward personality too. He hardly ever speaks in fact, and doesn't have any friends in his friend list, but he knows lots of people who have bought his goods. He sells mainly magical items and magic infused weapons and armor, but does sell other useful equipment. He would often make a trip to the other cities in the Cloud, and sometimes stopped at Guild congestions. He can sometimes be payed to accompany Guilds on raids and to supply them with potions and whatnot. He is extremely useful among other players, having adapted none offensive skills (with the exception to telekinesis, yet he struggles to hurt someone with it.)​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
So far so good. I would ask that you maybe readjust his age (its set in 2025 so your character would be 29) because i assume youre looking for an 18 year old and your level is unusually low for someone who is famous and is invited on raids, because even though he doesnt fight much, you can get experience from almost anything, like buying clothes or going to events.

also, your RP sample is rather short, so i would suggest lengthening it so we can get a good idea of how you write.

as far as telekinesis goes, it would be an ability of a class activated by an item. I'd assume it would be a black magic ability. it's not really important at the moment anyway because of what's happened in the IC anyway. d:

so if you could edit those, ill talk to the final watchman and see what we decide. :)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
@ Pepperton, Animus, CourageHound, and SkyisUmbreon: If you guys were wanting to still pair up with some NPCs let us know! We would do a short post for each of the NPCs in order to get them with you guys. Once we get that done, we can all start the JPs!

Get excited!

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
@ Pepperton, Animus, CourageHound, and SkyisUmbreon: If you guys were wanting to still pair up with some NPCs let us know! We would do a short post for each of the NPCs in order to get them with you guys. Once we get that done, we can all start the JPs!

Get excited!

I'm already too excited, just checked out like two fictions centered around MMO's and such(which are awesome btw). But yeah I'm still down for it after my next post.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Yea, I'm down for some NPC action.

Though I may just head straight to the exit if everyone is busy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
INTRODUCING:

REN0xu!!
fox-like daemon who likes to speak french and be a hero!! he's so great!!​

This is his full body (except just pretend he has scrappy clothing):
Spoiler:

props to http://ovopack.tumblr.com/ for the great art! there's some cool-looking daemon material that could be used if you're a new person joining or ever want to change your daemon in the future. :)

Anyways, if it wasn't obvious enough, that's Pepperton's and CourageHound's characters he "saves". d:

Years
Unrelated, but man he has some gorgeous artwork. o__o; Thanks for the interaction Maddy, will be posting soon. Are there any specific requirements for the classes? Never played FF so not sure how it worked in the game, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
nOPE.

i added a section about classes in the first page not too long ago:

CLASSES - The form of job/class system within the world of CLOUD, primarily used in the RPG part. Classes are not necessarily dictated by a title, but by the items that are carried dictate the class.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Skymin, can we get classes off defeated (npc)players, or only monsters?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
The defeated mobs are what drop the class packs due to the fact that the NPC Players all have no items but their key(s).

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Ok! And I meant players who have gotten a class already. Makes more sense though so is good. I'll have to kill something soon then! >:D

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i'd say something simple, like some kind of heavy armour and a sword of somesort. it's not real rocket science, its just basic gear. d:

as far as i've gone with my characters, they've equipped an armour, a weapon and a accessory. so staff, robes and a headband or a magic ring or something. be creative! d: maybe armour, a helmet and a sword?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
There. I hope it's okay that I only mentioned the pre-announcement in the RP sample... I didn't really feel like writing it, haha. If I'm accepted, I'll head on to write about the big announcement and Terrigan getting to the portal asap.

tumblr_mrl13kJ43b1sdfyoqo1_500.jpg

FULL NAME: Tegan Tinderlöv

DATE OF BIRTH: 03/03/2007 (18)

CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Gothenburg, Sweden

APPEARANCE: Her thin, pale figure usually doesn't bring about much attention among people. Which is how she likes it. Maybe someone might raise their eyebrows or snicker at her occasional accessories, such as her beanie hat with cat ears, her bag with tiger fur on the outside, her mittens with claws and such. Other than that, she doesn't look anything odd really. Tegan is 164 cm tall, a tad bit underweight, has very long, dirty blonde hair and a sort of small face with blue eyes that always seem to be worried about something. She usually wears slim jeans, white sneakers and long sleeved shirts that seem a bit too large for her, no matter the weather. When it gets chillier, she also wears long scarves to further somehow shield herself from the world.

kandie_side_shot_by_pillowing-d5bi7ey.png
USERNAME: Terrigan

CURRENT LEVEL: 201

GUILD: T H E ☠ P I R A T E S

DAEMON APPEARANCE: Terrigan looks like a humanoid cat, of roughly the same height as Tegan's real self. She has dark gray, almost black fur and large yellow eyes. Her hair is at least as long as Tegan's is, but it's a rich brown color instead of blonde, and Terrigan has got a straight fringe ending just above her eyes. In general, her look is very feminine. Her legs bend like a cat's would, rather than like a human's, and she can activate an innate daemon ability to run faster than humanoids by going on four legs. She only has four fingers/toes on each paw (counting the thumb). Her standard clothing, before any levels or accessories were applied, consisted of a white sailor's shirt with a marine bow on the front, marine trousers and a white beanie hat.

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: I just grabbed ones I saw in other SUs to try and show somewhat what Tegan's daemon life is like :D
Spoiler:

other
MISCELLANEOUS: Tegan doesn't really have any friends offline. She doesn't talk much, and prefers to stay on her room rather than to hang out with her family even. She does venture out to sit in parks or near the water sometimes though, just to be in some nice, soothing spot when she browses CLOUD on her phone or laptop. Most of the time, she's in her room though, using her Dreamscape device. High school life is no fun for Tegan, so CLOUD is where she escapes into and where she wished that she could live her whole life. She has some close friends inside the online world who finally got her to join T H E ☠ P I R A T E S after she'd even reached level 100 and ventured with them through many dungeons without being part of a guild. She doesn't want to think about the fact that she must grow up one day. Also, she only just turned 18 and still hasn't visited ALTO yet.

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back