• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] CLOUD v2.0 [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Awesome! Well, if anybody wants to join an unofficial guild consisting of colored-key players, most likely lower leveled players, run by ATLAS, odds are I'm going to make one. And it really won't be created. It'll be sort of like the Brotherhood Without Banners from A Game of Thrones. Their purpose will be defeating ICARUS for everyone, regardless of motive, but most likely for the better.
If you make it make sense IC, I might! I wrote about the people who got their Daemons killed already meeting up and discussing things in CLOUDLAND, because I thought it would make sense.

Speaking of that - what do you guys think the Daemons who got killed are doing now? When they respawned in CLOUDLAND, I mean.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
freaking out, crying, trying to sort their lives out now they have no money. y'know. the drill.

ALSO REGARDING QUESTS: me and kirk are super cool with you guys making up your own PROVIDED we determine what you get for finishing the quests. we'll stick them in places so others can complete them as well.

ALSO!! only PC (playable character for those that didn't know) five groups can complete a quest before it disappears!! that means NPC groups don't count, but make sure you pick your quests wisely! O:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So can we make up lil monsters of our own and battle them and grow in levels?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
^ that sounds rad

Hey CourageHound, Terrigan and Corona are gonna be nearing you guys at the Deep Forest sooner or later. Thoughts on a little interaction or two? :O

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
^ that sounds rad

Hey CourageHound, Terrigan and Corona are gonna be nearing you guys at the Deep Forest sooner or later. Thoughts on a little interaction or two? :O
I think Corona and Terri should have a bit of an unspoken contest of who can kill the most monsters on their way there - maybe after that they'll respect each other more xD

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I think Corona and Terri should have a bit of an unspoken contest of who can kill the most monsters on their way there - maybe after that they'll respect each other more xD

ooo yes! 8D; and they can end up having to save each other at least once each so there's that much more of a bond formed between them, hehe.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
^ that sounds rad

Well our group was planning on splitting up shortly to get some grinding done. Our characters could possibly run into each other, chasing the same monster?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
@rika yaaa you can make your own monsters to fight go for it!!!

@spiede yes! definitely!! go ahead and make an SU!
@demonic wolf finish your su!!! haha

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'll have to go and find it through the endless amount of pages in this darn SU. I completely forgot what I had to adapt as well... Oh dear.

Years
offline.

FULL NAME: Korori Hitomi
DATE OF BIRTH: Jan.13.2001 24 years old.
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: baltimore city, maryland, united states (asian-american)
APPEARANCE: Korori is a short standing girl that only comes to a measly 5' 4" and carries barely any weight. Due to her tight income, the girl hardly eats a normal amount of food per day, her daily diet usually consisting of a homemade rice vegetable bowl and a banana, so she rarely indulges in the consumption of junk foods. Her semi-rounded face is the only part of her body that retains a little bit of plumpness, just enough to make her cheeks full. Deep brown eyes sit well on her delicate face, naturally narrow in structure. Semi-thick, black hair lays from the top of her skull to the middle of her back, bangs cut in an upside down 'u' shape.

The gamer's attire is usually a simple one. Black high waist shorts, a loose dark grey, spaghetti strap tank top with a black sports bra underneath and matching, worn skater shoes, her most favored outfit. Since her paycheck doesn't allow for fancy clothes, accessories are a must. Wrapped tightly around her small wrist is a dark brown, leather band that is connected by two buttons. Her thin fingers are littered with simple, rounded hematite rings: two on both middle fingers, one on her right index and one on her left ring finger.

online.
USERNAME: cosmic ether
CURRENT LEVEL: 374
GUILD: n/a.
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
Spoiler:

DAEMON APPEARANCE: a bluish-white, furry, dragonic creature with a slender body, stubby legs and a long tail. at full length, cosmic is about three feet long. her face is small and rounded with a short muzzle. from that cute little mug protrude two long, thin whiskers from each cheek, about three quarters the length of her body, right below long ears. said ears are outlined in white and have three points jutting out on their lower parts, along with three silver studs in each ear and a few black hoops. two antlers poke out from the top of the skull, about 1-2 inches in diameter, four points altogether, they emit a pinkish glow at the tips. white, oblong shaped brows sit above the creature's eyes, slightly angled towards her nose bridge. the pink orbs are medium sized with a third large eye in the center of her forehead, three dots encircle the top half of the third optical lenses. this eye is half opened when cosmic is not in battle, but fully opens once a fight is initiated and radiates an intense glow that matches the eye color.
Spoiler:

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: Since Korori usually doesn't have much money to throw around, her computer is about the only nice thing she owns and even that isn't the best model, but it does it's job with being able to play CLOUD. The young woman spends the majority of her life on the net, escaping her crappy life through the internet, mainly CLOUD, but she has also dabbled in the world of Tumblr and has acquired a small fanbase, usually reblogging space photos, Japanese style art and mythological creatures, oh and cute cat pictures (mainly of Lulu).

Korori lives in a shabby, small studio apartment, ground level. The inside is scarce of furniture besides a bed mattress, trashcan, nightstand, two boxes of books and of course her gaming computer (where all her 'move-in' money went, along with the purchase of Lenses).

The woman's isolated gamer life raises the question of real life friends, which not surprisingly is one, well two if you count Lulu. Her only human friend would be a boy by the name of Aaron, a co-worker turned friend. The two became close when Korori found out he played CLOUD and they began to play together, forming a little mercenary squad of their own. Aaron has also looked out for the girl many times at work, be it clocking in early for some extra cash or taking over the last hour of her shift so she can get some much needed rest. The boy is an overall sweetheart, but is especial sweet towards Korori, who is quite oblivious.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
can't wait to see it finished! :)

to everyone: try to make it a little more challenging as well. I did say "level up from anything" but by anything I meant like shopping or social interaction. it's like Pokemon! the higher the level, the harder it is to level up.

anyways beside that... LOOKIN GOOD GAIzzz

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Finished! I think... About time though ^-^

FULL NAME: Luke Clifford
DATE OF BIRTH: July 16th 2007
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Australlia
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
Bottoms are black skinny jeans and he wears black converse boots.

USERNAME: Hemmo
CURRENT LEVEL: 103
GUILD: Lonely Stone
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
-Barter- -For excellent haggling skills-
-Magic Impulse- -For advanced telekinetic abilities-
-Reserved- -For not talking online for a whole month of active play time-
-Sheesh, you're quiet- -For not talking online 6 months of active play time-
-Mind Control- -For making weak enemies fight alongside you-
-Mind Grasp- -For making average enemies fight alongside you-
DAEMON APPEARANCE: The daemon looks almost exact to Luke, having blonde hair and a quiff and general clothing, however the eyes are darker and almost grey, and he wears a long charcoal cape to accompany his mostly black attire. Also his Daemon form he has cat ears and a blonde tail which is hard to notice under the cape.
other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: Hemmo is a famous barterer around Cirrus, and generally spends most of his time there. He doesn't talk much unless he opens up to people and is quite famous for this awkward personality too. He hardly ever speaks in fact, and doesn't have any friends in his friend list, but he knows lots of people who have bought his goods. He sells mainly magical items and magic infused weapons and armor, but does sell other useful equipment. He would often make a trip to the other cities in the Cloud, and sometimes stopped at Guild congestions. He can sometimes be payed to accompany Guilds on raids and to supply them with potions and whatnot. He is extremely useful among other players, having adapted none offensive skills (with the exception to telekinesis, yet he struggles to hurt someone with it.)​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I just want to know, before I get into my next post, would it be possible for me to go back and edit my post so I can change my class since I haven't posted since? I have an entirely new idea.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I just want to know, before I get into my next post, would it be possible for me to go back and edit my post so I can change my class since I haven't posted since? I have an entirely new idea.
I think Maddy said that you can switch classes at any time later if you get your hands on the right equipment to make the new title seem reasonable. Or something!

Back