• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Skyla!!!

~Skyla~

Banned
    Years
    Hello my name is Skyla!!! In real life my name is Skyla. I am 17 years old and live in Ubly, Michigan. I have a loving brother who also is on this website. I currently am going into my senior year in high school and right now playing varsity basketball and track for my school. I apparently love Skyla on the Pokemon show series when they show the Unova region because first off its my name and I love flying type pokemon. Please add me and I love Pokemon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    What's up, Skyla! Awesome that you have a bro here; I'm sure you two will come to love this site together. :3

Welcome to the forums! I used to play basketball a lot in my prime too! Ah, and yeah, the Unova series was pretty okay. Not really my favourite, but, the characters were adorable! <3

Mmm but yeah, feel free to send me a Friend request anytime! And hope to see you again soon! If you have any questions, contact me, or any other. :3

Years
    Skyla is really pretty and she's one of my favorite gym leaders, too. You have good taste! And having Skyla is a real name is just so lucky as it's really gorgeous.

Welcome to PC and good to meet you. Ooo, who is your brother? Pretty cool to have family here and I'm sure he could help you out if you're lost. So do you primarily use flying type Pokemon in the games or are you more of a rounded trainer? When did you first get into Pokemon?

Enjoy your stay! Let me know if you'd like to chat but generally we're always open to talk about anything here. The community's pretty great.

Years
    So, who is your brother here? I gotta see who he is! But nice to see you join him here, Skyla!

Nice to see another 5th Gen fan around. Unova will always be my fave region in Pokemon, due to the uniqueness of the Pokemon it had. And the features in the 5th Gen games, especially B2/W2, were really awesome. I was sad most of said features didn't make it into X/Y but I'm okay with it. I also love how your real name is the same as the Flying Gym Leader Skyla herself, makes it all the better reason to love her!

I'm always happy to meet new friends so do drop a visitor message or a friend request anytime. I apologize if I don't get on a lot, because I have technical issues right now, but yeah have fun and I'll be seeing you around when I can!

- Hikamaru

~Skyla~

Banned
    Years
    What's up, Skyla! Awesome that you have a bro here; I'm sure you two will come to love this site together. :3

Welcome to the forums! I used to play basketball a lot in my prime too! Ah, and yeah, the Unova series was pretty okay. Not really my favourite, but, the characters were adorable! <3

Mmm but yeah, feel free to send me a Friend request anytime! And hope to see you again soon! If you have any questions, contact me, or any other. :3

yeah me and my brother both love it here. Also I can't wait to start basketball in november. We lost in the state finals last year and we have our whole team returning this year. Also love Swanna, and Unfezant.

~Skyla~

Banned
    Years
    Skyla is really pretty and she's one of my favorite gym leaders, too. You have good taste! And having Skyla is a real name is just so lucky as it's really gorgeous.

Welcome to PC and good to meet you. Ooo, who is your brother? Pretty cool to have family here and I'm sure he could help you out if you're lost. So do you primarily use flying type Pokemon in the games or are you more of a rounded trainer? When did you first get into Pokemon?

Enjoy your stay! Let me know if you'd like to chat but generally we're always open to talk about anything here. The community's pretty great.

I right now use flying types in Unova as my team. All 6 ivs, have the right natures on them and got the best abilities on them. I use these pokemon:

All level 100

Swoobat
    Unfezeant
    Mandibuzz
    Braivary
    Archeops
    Swanna

~Skyla~

Banned
    Years
    So, who is your brother here? I gotta see who he is! But nice to see you join him here, Skyla!

Nice to see another 5th Gen fan around. Unova will always be my fave region in Pokemon, due to the uniqueness of the Pokemon it had. And the features in the 5th Gen games, especially B2/W2, were really awesome. I was sad most of said features didn't make it into X/Y but I'm okay with it. I also love how your real name is the same as the Flying Gym Leader Skyla herself, makes it all the better reason to love her!

I'm always happy to meet new friends so do drop a visitor message or a friend request anytime. I apologize if I don't get on a lot, because I have technical issues right now, but yeah have fun and I'll be seeing you around when I can!

- Hikamaru

okay thanks for the welcome!!! I will be on this website not a lot either cuz i am focusing on my basketball scholarship so i can play for either Michigan, Stanford, or UCLA

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Skyla. You said you're from Michigan yet your location says you're in California. Have you recently moved by any chance? Oh, and gotta love Miss Fanservice as a Flying type gym leader (though she could've used a better Unova Flying type as her ace Pokémon).

Back