• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite PC staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Who are your favourite PC staff members and why?

You can also post about ones you don't particularly like, don't be too offensive though!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Mine would probably have to be Fairy, Zach, bobandbill, Astinus, and Morkula.

We talk regularly and I have some pretty good relationships with them. They all seem level headed, and I respect each of them. Well, I respect pretty much all staff, but these people have stood out to me one way or another. There are definitely more staff members I am friends with, but we just don't talk often enough.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    There's a thread in Community Feedback and Questions that serves an extremely similar purpose to this thread, and it can be found over here. I'm going to ask that if you guys wish to praise or critique any particular staff member that you use that thread. The reason I'm uncomfortable with this thread (and not the member thread in general) is cause the latter includes everyone on PC. A staff specific one puts specific members, unnecessarily in my opinion, on a pedestal, which is something we don't need. Hope ya'll don't like me a little less for this!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back