• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name Change Requests - 01/09/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Current Username:Flamebot
    Requested UsernameL0RD G3NGAR

My current username is god awful, and I atleast know/like what a Gengar is.

I put a ZERO as an O and E as a 3

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Current username: Stoney the Mewtwo
    Requested username: Malek Warhawk

I checked & my requested username currently doesn't exist, it looks like.

The name is just something cool I thought of.

Years
  • Current username: Stargazer
    Requested username: Pendraflare

Thought of something I found interesting - one of my old names had the word flare in it, and mixes it with Scolipede's Japanese name, "Pendror". I think it sounds cool to me, i'll take it.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I want to use the name my alt account has. I'll quote this post to confirm.

Current Username: Shining Armour
    Requested Username: Buoysel

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hey guys, just a quick update here.

I will be closing this thread at 12:00am / 00:00 / midnight (GMT), 15th September. Over the day or two following that I'll be making the name changes. From that point on I am not going to accept any name change requests at all unless you are a Crystal or higher tier supporter (read the first post and the linked thread) or if you have a really really good reason. Just a note so that you guys know that you need to get your requests in over the next few days and to not expect a name change if you overshoot the request deadline.

As usual, PM me with any questions you may have. Now would be a good time to confirm with me that your name change is valid before the deadline as if it is not valid when I am changing the names it won't be changed. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I'm not sure about the technicalities of this one, but...

Current Username: hobusu
    Requested Username: Hobusu

I realized some time after I signed up that I'd prefer to have the first letter capitalized. The only issue I can see is that when I searched for "Hobusu", it returned me (and only me) despite my name being in full-lowercase. I did search both ways, and with the direct URL method it redirected me to my current user profile despite the case difference.

(As an aside, if/when this gets approved will I need to put my name in as "Hobusu" when I log in, or would hobusu still work? If someone could PM me an answer, that'd be really nice to know.)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Current Username: Cadance
    Requested Username: Denny Hamlin

I'll have an alt coming in a bit to store Cadance, now...if only I remember the password! xD

Last edited:

Cadance

Megan's alt #1
    Years
  • Current Username: Cadance
    Requested Username: Denny Hamlin

I'll have an alt coming in a bit to store Cadance, now...if only I remember the password! xD

wait what who dat

Current Username: Misdreavus9
    Requested Username: Cadance

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    OKAY! Megan & I literally had "The Talk." I understand everything clearly now!

Current Username: Sector
    Requested Username: Jeff Gordon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back