• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [ORAS WEEK] Day 5: RELEASE DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok, sorry about this but I'm a little confused at what I have to do. Am I supposed to take all the hints you've given us and after finding the answer for each them, take one letter from each of the answers and unscramble them? Sorry if you don't understand.
    I stink at explaining things.

Yes. The first letter of each of them, to be exact.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    I never played Hoenn, so this is insanely hard. I'm really busy the next couple if days... Do students get a hint, sort of like a student discount? Lol, I'm just kidding. In all seriousness, that is harder than my last Spanish test lol.

Shiny ludicolo? I would never have guessed.

Years
    This one has gotten a lot of answers, so I'm going to give another clarification!

For the adorable Pokemon hint, think of a Pokemon that looks like it should be one type, but it actually isn't that type, at least, not until it evolves.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    I've sent you my answers. I think I got most of them correct. The one that says Much Steven is giving me a hard time tho.

Years
    Because of the difficulty of this challenge, the deadline for this will be extended to tomorrow at 11:59PM. So far, 3 people have come within two answers, 1 has come within one answer, and one has gotten the phrase correct!

So in first place, having gotten all the hints correct and correctly constructed the phrase, is
    Thief

Challenge for Day 3 will be up later tonight. :]

Years
    Two members have completed the phrase correctly! In the lead right now:

Thief is in 2nd with 2 points, and Psywing is in first place with 3!

Everyone else from the first challenge is at one. I haven't counted the people who got the hints right yet because the deadline was pushed back.

To compensate for a rather hard day two, I'm going to make day 3's challenge a little bit easier. I wanted to stay away from subjective challenges as I think it takes some fun out of it, but I figured, why not try out one and see how it goes!

Day 3: Story Time!

Your objective for challenge three is to create a new gym leader for Hoenn that would replace one of the eight current ones! Once you've decided on a type and a team, write a short story about this gym leader facing off against a character that symbolizes yourself! All the intangibles, such as who wins, what happens before and after the battle, are all up to you. There is no minimum or maximum length, and the deadline to PM me your submissions is tomorrow night, 10PM GMT-6. I'll be judging! The top two best short stories will earn two points, and everyone who sends me a short story will earn 1 complementary point!

BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN! also click them spheals ;-)

Last edited:
    Years
    Pepperton said:
    HAVE AT IT! Use this thread to comment about how amazing this idea is, how glad you are for my existence, how excited you are about ORAS Week, or my strikingly handsome looks. Your response (may) earn you bonus points. :-)

Oh Most Honorable Lord Pepperton, this amazing idea is simply yet another cause for my beating heart to be overjoyed in your existence. I am now exhilarated that ORAS is coming out this week and it is all thanks to your handsome appearance.

(also I have forsaken the quest to get as many clicks on the spheal smile clicker and have instead aspired to achieve 100% completion of everything. I am currently at 65% achievements and 100% of upgrades, earning 26 million smiles every second with a rate of 27 smiles per click)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Two members have completed the phrase correctly! In the lead right now:

Thief is in 2nd with 2 points, and Psywing is in first place with 3!

Everyone else from the first challenge is at one. I haven't counted the people who got the hints right yet because the deadline was pushed back.

To compensate for a rather hard day two, I'm going to make day 3's challenge a little bit easier. I wanted to stay away from subjective challenges as I think it takes some fun out of it, but I figured, why not try out one and see how it goes!

Day 3: Story Time!

Your objective for challenge three is to create a new gym leader for Hoenn that would replace one of the eight current ones! Once you've decided on a type and a team, write a short story about this gym leader facing off against a character that symbolizes yourself! All the intangibles, such as who wins, what happens before and after the battle, are all up to you. There is no minimum or maximum length, and the deadline to PM me your submissions is tomorrow night, 10PM GMT-6. I'll be judging! The top two best short stories will earn two points, and everyone who sends me a short story will earn 1 complementary point!

BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN! also click them spheals ;-)
    Definitely giving this a shot when I get a spare hour or so.

As for Spheal Clicker (rounding them cause it moves too fast);
    4,000,000,000,000.00 All Time (and as I type that, it goes past it...)
    130,000,000,000.000 Currently
    48,429,800 per second (+8.8 modifier)
    8x Level 100 Walreins
    55 Swimming Spheal
    38/55 Achievements
    100% Upgrades (30/30)
    24 Rare Candies in Inventory (I can't use them anymore lol, so I've become a hoarder)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Sent my entry in.

And I'm at 8,289,345,399,043 all time (and now it's gone past it)...

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Pepperton will update Day 3 with his results eventually. Here is Day 4's challenge for ya. Please private message entries to Pepperton because I won't be able to field the results or anything.

Day 4: Four Houses Alike

[ORAS WEEK] Day 5: RELEASE DAY

What do the Pokemon above have in common? There is one glaring similarity that might require some thinking and, in the process, other, less significant similarities might crop up. If it doesn't seem groundbreaking, it's not what I'm looking for. In any case, once you've got your answer, private message it to Pepperton. I'll have tucked the Ace card in his sleeve so he'll know the proper answer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back