• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hearthstone Tournament [Round Robin!]

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I have to drop out of this, sorry. I have far too many things to do first and will likely not be visiting PC for a while. Sorry! :(

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Okay. After deleting another person, we've got our bracketing. It's the same as the other one, only one round dropped...again. SO just get with your next combatant and let's see if we can make it through this round. :)

Please view the bracket here.

Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Awesome guys. If you want to keep battling your way up the ladder, feel free. Just keep looking ahead to see who's next and if they want to even battle yet. :)

Marz has forfeit permanently, so you'll all have an auto-win against him.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
Welllllll sheeeeeet. My apologies.

Work ramps up and comes down at weird times and I completely forgot. Sorry to those who were to suppose to compete against me and good luck in the future.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I'll be offline for a day or so. If you are my opponent, and you see me logged in on my mobile device (rare) jump at the chance to battle me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Feel free to challenge whoever you have left, everyone! :) There's a handful of matches left, but we're actually close to finishing. Haha.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Beat Klippy 3-0. He put up quite a fight though...kept using his cheap-ass cards to get rid of my good minions. >_>
it's okay ily still

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
We've actually gotten through a ton of the matches really quickly! There's a handful left, so see who you've got to battle and we can probably knock this out in a week!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Okay. Tyrael has not finished any of his matches, so everyone gets an auto-win off of him. He's been around, but apparently not interested in playing.

Feel free to finish your matches whenever or at all. :) Gonna unsticky this now.

Back