• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hearthstone Tournament [Round Robin!]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Okay folks! All we have left to finish are...

Nolafus vs. curiousnathan
    Griffin vs. Morkula
    Griffin vs. Snowpoint
    Griffin vs. curiousnathan
    Griffin vs. Nolafus

So..uh...go bug Griffin to play you all, haha.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Feel free to challenge me latter (outside tournament), I'll bust out my weird experimental decks :)

--Edit

Beat Griffin 2-0.

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • I actually finished two matches, one which you decided to not count(Snowpoint) and one posted by Griff above. I've been contacted by a few others one time and told them when I would be on to play, but they were never on. But that's fine :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I actually finished two matches, one which you decided to not count(Snowpoint) and one posted by Griff above. I've been contacted by a few others one time and told them when I would be on to play, but they were never on. But that's fine :)

Your match against Snowpoint is there (he won); and I have corrected your match against Griff.

If you're looking to fix any of the matches that you didn't play, you are welcome to ask them. :)

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • If you are NOT Griffy or Snowpoint, please PM me with your battle.net handle. I'll reply with mine and we can do card playing at some point this week. Going to have a good bit of studying/homework, but I'll do my best to get to all of you :)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I think I actually do have you on Battle.net, Tyrael, so I'll hop on tonight and we can play if you're around. If not, I might actually be around tomorrow if we get snow and I stay home from work.

I still need to play Griff as well. I think my epic loss against Snowpoint killed any chance of winning the tourney though, haha.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • On the other hand, Tyrael steamrolled me 2-0, haha. Didn't even get to fight back.

Back