• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Kinda scummy and not the best of ideas. Unless you're in the mafia or if you want to die quickly.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    Just about 5 hours left in Day One!
    Haven't voted: Sphealo, El Héroe Oscuro, HephaestusXIII, H.A.N., Thoughts

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    DAY TWO START
    After a night of good rest, the players rise to start their second day in Mr. Briney's home. The group begins to head out for more adventure when the notice a trail of blood leading into the Petalburg Woods. The group follows the trail into the woods to find a dead man under a pile of leaves. MorallyIncorrect, the trainer, didn't see the light.
    _________
    Time to chat and vote! Day two will be 47 hours and will end at approximately 9 PM EST.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Once could say that killing off MorallyIncorrect was...

mother-of-god-gif.gif

incorrect.

...yes I am the guy who would make that pun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Welp, townie death. That sucks. I guess we can't really do anything else right now until more people post, y'know.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • My vote is Sonata gets to stay in for the rest of the competition for that post.

I don't even care if he is Mafia, that picture is golden.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • don't worry mate I've played mafia before. I understand the technical reasons why someone might do that but I want to hear his specific reasons. it's kind of scummy to be the only one considering a random lynch when everyone else seems fine with none. if anything, we might want to put a pressure vote on someone who hasn't spoken yet but it's day 1 so even that's a bit silly.

Don't think there is a deep reasoning behind it. I just thought that about the only power of the town people is their voting, so giving that away seemed a bit odd to me. But I totally see your point, that's why I decided not to vote in the end (still forgot to vote no vote...)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I think the killers just randomly killed and we absolutely have zero evidences to prove otherwise. So yeah, also

VOTE // No Lynch

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Boo this is no fun. Let's take some risks shall we?

VOTE // Varys the Galvantuala

You did ask to be killed so meh, your wish is my command.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    NIGHT TWO START
    No one was lynched Day Two. Hopefully you know how it goes by now but Night Two starts now. Night Two ends in 24 hours (9 PM EST). Now is the time to send in your night actions if your role PM states you have a role.​

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    DAY THREE START
    The players, still weary from the death of their pal MorallyIncorrect continue to trudge through the Petalburg Woods. The players get lost and decide to split up and meet back in the center in thirty minutes. The gang meets up and finds out that Honey has found a secret path through the woods and one member of the party is missing. Sinon, the pokemon trainer, is nowhere to be found. Time to vote and converse! Day Three ends in approximately 48 hours. Also, don't forget to vote! I'm sure Klippy is eager to take your spot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back