• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

playdate

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • Hear that Geoff? Everyone wants to meet you!

I'll drive, if you'll let me stay at that house you're buying. I'll bring my subwoofer, expect everything from classic rock to trap and dubstep. =)

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Met Ryan (Gold warehouse) and had a nice trip to Manc Land with him. I think Matt and I are long overdue a meeting. HE WAS IN ENGLAND ONCE BUT HE COCKED IT UP. If Andy wasn't on the complete opposite side of the world I'd probably meet him. Tbh I think most meetings outside of the UK aren't really feasible for me at the present moment. :( I don't really think there'll be any meetings other than maybe Ryan again if a good opportunity arises some time this year. After this year? Who knows.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can finally say that I've already met my closest PC friends now :3 abnegation and Went. It was simply bliss. I guess if you really know someone, you won't be surprised when you meet them. It's different if it's someone you only know shallowly online, perhaps, although I'd also meet Kura and Mr Cat Dog and Will (i cant bother your username idek) again in a heartbeat, they were super nice to hang out with!

I also still want to meet up with Skymin and Swolligator because those two are the craziest dork duo I know and we would have so much fun together downunder somewhere where they live.

And of course, my lovely loves in the Crossroads RP gang. We have so much fun chatting so I don't doubt that we would have a blast meeting up for real. They be mah family.

@ Alli what, you are even shorter than me? how

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    My boy Maccy for sure. I'd also meet that cat Shenanigans, we could show you a good time.

I'd like to take drugs with Harley, that guy's gotta lot to say

Poki, you know we'd have fun

AdorbzFangirl, nicest person any of us knows, let's be honest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Pretty much the only people I actually see myself meeting are Ayselipera and Morkula. They're the people who are still active that I talk to on pretty much a day to day basis. I can maybe see meeting Toshiro. as well, but we've been talking about it on and off forever and it hasn't happened yet. Still hoping it will, though.

I think its possible I can meet up with Honest and Fairy, as well as anyone who lives in the New Jersey / Philadelphia / New York City area. Frankly, I'm open to meeting anyone from here.

I met Guy (Shivi), who is who I consider to be one of my best friends and certainly my best friend that I met online. We had multiple play dates, but he moved to Canada and now it's a lot harder and more expensive to hang out than an hour train ride to New York.

I met Mr Cat Dog after having, like, four conversations. Three of them were strictly about staff things, if I recall correctly. He said he was going to be visiting Philly on his trip around the US and asked if I wanted to meet up with him since he knew I lived near Philly at the time, so I said I was up for it. It was really awkward since I didn't really know him, but it was still super enjoyable, which is why I wouldn't mind meeting people from here I don't really know already.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd like to take drugs with Harley, that guy's gotta lot to say

*girl but sure
    providing you're the one taking the drugs and I'm simply watching with a clipboard in hand and perhaps three bottles of wine in the other

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm very fortunate to have met most of the people that I'd like to, either through their British/European locations which has meant easy access and availability to me, or through my east coast North American Megabus trip that Nick alluded to earlier. There are a few local-ish holdouts, but I'm sure I'll get to them eventually!

The main people that I need to cross off my list - and will take a fair bit of planning/preparation/money to get to - are in Asia and Oceania. I'd definitely catch a film or ten with Rest, pop over to have a good chin-wag with Sodom, and jet set to whatever New Zealand Gotham Harley Quinn is currently residing in. It'd be quite the adventure, I must say!

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I've met quite a lot of people on here.. I'm going to give a mix of old/current usernames because I can't be bothered with trying to find their new name changes. Also sorry for any username misspellings..
    Anyway.. I've met:

Abnegation
    Drakow
    Mr. Catdog
    Red's Hawt Chibi Pellippers
    Lightning/Cherrim
    SonicThrust
    TRIFORCE89
    Alinthea
    Ryan (wait.. is that his username? I forget now..)
    Went
    Ausaudriel
    Aegis
    And also David uh.. I don't remember his username.. was it paralellzero or something?

Ok.. I really hope I'm not forgetting anyone but I have a feeling that I am forgetting a couple more. Damn..

So many people here I'd still love to meet. Mallory, HarleyQuinn, Pokejungle, Nick, Livewire, Dipu, Amachi, Sodom, CarefulWetPaint, Drummershuff, Guillermo, Hybrid Trainer, Impo, donno, Miss Doronjo, Mika, Ryoutarou, Yoshikko.. like.. omg there are more but too many to mention..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    ^ I've met him more times than my mom at this point.

So uh, I'll forget someone but the people I've met are... Mr Cat Dog, Kura, Doctor, Alinthea, Counterfeit, Pixxy, Zebeedoo, Went, Drakow, Dr Fuji, and definitely some others. My mind tends to be stupid about this kind of stuff so forgive me if I've forgotten you!

As for people I would like to hang with, there's a lot but I'll run through a few. Ayseliperia, Livewire, Morkula, Alli, Klippy, TwilightBlade, Sheep, Shenanigans, Hiroshi Sotomura, Chikara, Wolf, Yoshikko, Dark Azelf, and a couple hundred more.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • CBF! You'll live!

Now the real question is.. have I met more people than you? >:3
    Unless you have some members hidden in the woodwork, I think I have you beat, just about:
    • abnegation
    • Aegis
    • Alinthea
    • Alli
    • Cherrim
    • Counterfeit
    • Doctor
    • Gold warehouse
    • Kura
    • Morkula
    • Overlord Drakow
    • Patchisou Yutohru
    • Renpuu
    • Went
    • Yoshikko

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Unless you have some members hidden in the woodwork, I think I have you beat, just about:
    • abnegation
    • Aegis
    • Alinthea
    • Alli
    • Cherrim
    • Counterfeit
    • Doctor
    • Gold warehouse
    • Kura
    • Morkula
    • Overlord Drakow
    • Patchisou Yutohru
    • Renpuu
    • Went
    • Yoshikko
    Oh I forgot Renpuu! I've met him too!
    So how many do you have.. 15..
    And me

Damn.. beaten by one.

>_> Who wants to hurry up and meet me?!! I'll bake you something!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh I forgot Renpuu! I've met him too!
    So how many do you have.. 15..
    And me

Damn.. beaten by one.

>_> Who wants to hurry up and meet me?!!
    I can meet you again, will that count? 8)

Back