• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
  • Just going to go out on a limb and say that I'm Zehn's lover. Zehn, feel free to confirm.

We're both town, so yeah. We're all screwed lol

Going out as a free vote to save us from killing anyone else.

=w=

Last edited:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Just going to go out on a limb and say that I'm Zehn's lover. Zehn, feel free to confirm.

We're both town, so yeah. We're all screwed lol

=w=

Yep I'm sorry :( tryed to keep you anonymous

Yukari

Aren't you kinda not supposed to reveal yourselves before the game is over?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • But if Zehn is one of the lovers and he just leaves the game (ie. not killed by us), will his partner still follow or does his role go to someone else?

Well, now that's a question! If Zehn is burned, which it looks like that's where things are heading, then yes, the other Lover will die as well. If Zehn is forced to leave the game due to irl circumstances, I would think it unfair to punish the other Lover for that.

Aren't you kinda not supposed to reveal yourselves before the game is over?

You can reveal your role if you choose, but it's up to the others on whether or not they believe you. Often revealing your role will cast more suspicion on you than not, and it may also make you a target for the Mafia.

About five more hours left in this phase, guys!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    serious plot twist. i guess on that note, i'll be casting my vote for H.A.N.
    [BURN] H.A.N. ; there's really no way to go about day one lynches except to go with the flow imo. day two we should have a little more to play with.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I think that when one lover is killed the other dies too.

Yeah, I understand that part, I was just unclear as to whether it counts as a "killing" if he just leaves the game himself, and Nakuzami seems to think that shouldn't be the case - his lover would only follow if he were actually killed by us or Mafia in-game, I think.

But it may not matter at this point since there have been lots of votes cast for Zehn, so if him and Reisen are telling the truth, we may be losing two townies right off the bat. :s

Yukari

Yeah, I understand that part, I was just unclear as to whether it counts as a "killing" if he just leaves the game himself, and Nakuzami seems to think that shouldn't be the case - his lover would only follow if he were actually killed by us or Mafia in-game, I think.

But it may not matter at this point since there have been lots of votes cast for Zehn, so if him and Reisen are telling the truth, we may be losing two townies right off the bat. :s
    This is going to be a repeat of the MC mafia, isn't it? :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    This is going to be a repeat of the MC mafia, isn't it? :/

Maaybe. I think I've yet to play a Mafia game where we had actual help from the detective, hope s/he can provide some information this game (without getting killed by Mafia, of course). :P

Yukari

Maaybe. I think I've yet to play a Mafia game where we had actual help from the detective, hope s/he can provide some information this game (without getting killed by Mafia, of course). :P
    But it's hard to get owned that bad.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Night One
    Naku looked about the crowd, rather surprised by the decision they had come to. At first they had been leaning towards H.A.N. with their suspicions, but at the last moment they came to a much different conclusion. What reason could they have had to go after young Zehn?

"It seems we have come to a consensus," Zami stated, a slight hint of surprise in her voice. "But where, might I ask, is young Zehn?"

A murmur swept through the crowd as citizens began to look around in confusion. Zehn was nowhere to be seen.

"Reisen's missing too!" exclaimed a voice from within the gathering.

Zami grunted. This wasn't a good sign.

"Find them, now!" she yelled.

"Wait!" Naku stepped forward, holding out a piece of paper that a citizen had just handed him. "This was just found inside of Reisen's house. It appears to be a . . . a suicide note."

"Give it here," Zami commanded, outstretching her hand to the grim faced Naku. She took the letter and began to read it.

A minute later, she looked back up at the crowd. "It would appear that Zehn and Reisen fled when people began to suspect Zehn. Of course, since we've surrounded the town with a protective barrier, no one can leave or enter it." She gave a long sigh. "But the letter tells us where we can find the bodies, as well as Reisen's will."

Half an hour later the bodies had been retrieved from the flower fields on the outskirts of Haven. Reisen's will was found in a locked chest within her house, along with a small array of weapons. Oddly, the chest was labeled "Pandora's Box." Why she had such things wasn't entirely clear, but one thing was certain: they had just doomed two innocent civilians.

Reluctantly, Zami dismissed the crowd. It was beginning to get dark, and nothing good could come about during the night.

Zehn is dead. He was a Havenite and a Lover.

Reisen is dead. She was a Havenite and a Lover.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting [Burn // Player] somewhere in your post
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Hellspawn
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    MorallyIncorrect as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Sonata as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Klippy as ???
    honey as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Reisen as a Havenite and a Lover
    Juno as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zehn as a Havenite and a Lover
    H.A.N. as ???
    Zero as ???
    Weiss Schnee as ???
    GreenFlame as ???
    Sphealo as ???
    Chocolate™ as ???

Nakuzami

Years
  • Day Two
    "By the gods!" The sun had not yet risen, but the sounds of a struggle had drawn MorallyIncorrect out of his hut and into the darkened streets. "Are you okay?"

Sphealo was sprawled out on the ground, choking in a pool of her own blood. She'd been stabbed, and the wound appeared to be fatal.

"Come on! We can't let them beat us yet!" MorallyIncorrect kneeled down, shaking Sphealo's body in a desperate attempt to get her to hold onto life, but in a brief moment the light had completely drained from her eyes.

"No!" MorallyIncorrect yelled. "I can change this! You're not dying on us yet!" He produced a small vial from his pocket and poured the luminescent liquid into Sphealo's mouth. Nothing happened for a minute, but eventually Sphealo began to cough and splutter. The Witch had just brought someone back from the dead.

"Oh, thank—" MorallyIncorrect was cut off by a sharp blow to the back of the head. He fell to the ground, his vision blurred. He could make out someone dragging Sphealo away, with two more figures standing above him. One of them was holding a large dagger and seemed poised to use it on him. He tried to call out for help, but the second figure kicked him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. A second later he could feel the dagger carving into his body.

He was left alone dying in the street. With his last bit of energy, he used his blood to write a single message on the ground beside him: "Fuck this game."

❦❦❦​

Dim daylight washed through the windows of Haven, setting the town ablaze in a bright orange glow. The second day was dawning, and it was time for another gathering in the town square.

Groggy and wary, the townsfolk of Haven once again congregated around Naku and Zami at the central podium. The looks on their faces conveyed everything they needed to: someone had been found dead.

"Last night MorallyIncorrect was murdered, but we found blood that did not belong to him at the scene of the crime, as well as an empty flask. It would seem that he concocted a potion of resurrection, and apparently he used it on someone last night." Zami looked between the faces gathered before her. "We have not identified who this person is, but it would seem that whatever happened to them was the work of an criminal unrelated to Lilith and her Hellspawn. We have a murderer in our midst."

"We've now lost three citizens in one day. If anyone has any ideas, now's the time to speak out."

MorallyIncorrect is dead. He was the Witch.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting [Burn // Player] somewhere in your post
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Hellspawn
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    MorallyIncorrect as the Witch
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Sonata as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Klippy as ???
    honey as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Reisen as a Havenite and a Lover
    Juno as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zehn as a Havenite and a Lover
    H.A.N. as ???
    Zero as ???
    Weiss Schnee as ???
    GreenFlame as ???
    Sphealo as ???
    Chocolate™ as ???

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well, shit, our Witch died. gg no re guys, we're fucked.

Why do I suspect you to be our not-so-friendly neighbourhood spiderman/vigilante

OH ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE ARACHNIDSGRIP

Faeries & Daemons

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • No we aren't lol. Someone else gets the potion that the Witch had. But it could be Hellspawn.

But the potion was used to Sphealo tho :O

Spooders are scurry and often portrayed as baddies. Squish all the bugs and eat all the pie.

Oh please noooo I wanna still live just to eat some Chocolate Pie :(

Back