• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Republic of PC

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    We currently have 54¢ and one cookie in the Pokecommunty Republic Fund. Please donate money and cookies to the fund so we can create the greatest country the world has ever known.

If there are any emergencies and you're watching TV, expect this image to appear:
    Spoiler:

Okay, so what if we made our own nation -- the Republic of PC? This would be an amazing undertaking considering how lazy we all are, but it could be worthwhile. Here are the questions we need to consider:

• Where would this nation be? Inside Europe, North America, an island?
    • Who would be the leaders?
    • Would it be very big?
    • Currency?
    • Would we have friendly relations with other countries?
    • What would we do to those that break our laws?
    • And of course the Great Civil War of '15 between the Blue Crew and the Rad Reds.
    So how do you imagine the Republic of PC? Would you move there? Don't lie to me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Yay tropical islands.

Who would be the leaders?

Whichever two of the paper kings survive the war of '15. Though it's obviously going to be me and Castform.

Would it be very big?

Well, half a million pc members. Not too big, but not exactly a small island.

Currency?

Seashells. The currency is always seashells.

Would we have friendly relations with other countries?

What other nations? PC nation is the only nation that survived the nuclear holocaust that was the war of '15.

What would we do to those that break our laws?

A light slap on the wrist and a couple of days hunting down food alone would suffice. We don't want to be too rude.

Would I move there? Well, we'll just see what happens :)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    An island sounds fine. It can hold 20K people.

Someone find me a Pschent and I'll do it. I'm game.

Would it be very big?
    Twenty thousand people is quite the hefty number. I'd think so at least from a personal standpoint, anyway.

Currency?
    Commodities. It's most logical for a new nation.

It'd be wise, sure, but who knows what could happen?

Caning, but no death penalty. There's plenty of worthwhile punishments both more effective and worse than death. Death's too easy.

And of course the Great Civil War of '15 between the Blue Crew and the Rad Reds.
    Hm?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Where would this nation be? Inside Europe, North America, an island?

an ice & rock island off the northern russian border where the only natural inhabitants are the barnacles that cling to the raised cliffs, far away from the rest of humankind

whoever has the most capital out of the 30-something year olds with part time jobs

Would it be very big?

4 shacks and a minivan

Currency?

the obsidian shards that form the earthly foundations of the island

in an unprecedented move, every known territory in the world banded together to pass universal economic, cultural and agricultural sanctions against the republic of pokécommunity

warnings would be in the form of ritual scarification and infractions would be the sacrifice of one's limbs to the pokémonsters that the republic founded its belief system and written constitution on

So how do you imagine the Republic of PC? Would you move there? Don't lie to me.

it will be the biggest failure of a independent community since jonestown and i would only step foot in its borders if i was part of a documentary crew investigating its ruins ten years after the collapse of its society

Lucid

Where would this nation be? Inside Europe, North America, an island?
    Space.

Can I be king of the dickheads?

Would it be very big?
    It'd be like, China over populated, it'd probably be hella dirty too.

Currency?
    Pocket lent. Ya'll be complain about being broke all the damn time. There, fixed it.

No, we're all a bunch of anti-social pricks, fuck everyone else.

Dial up Internet and non stop 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' marathons, no bathroom brakes.

And of course the same Great Civil War of '15 between the Blue Crew and the Rad Reds.
    But we don't know how it ended yet...?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Inside my butt. In the Bermuda Triangle. Because once you're in, you can never leave.

Whoever is working at McDonalds' (that's like everyone except me, I think)

Would it be very big?
    As big as an Asian man if you get my drift. ;)

Currency?
    Sex. Because sex sells.

With who?

We'll have the annual Mafia games where each board must send in two pairs of criminals (preferably those that are in jail and not on the run) to compete in a gladiator-styled arena. Oh and they have to watch our resident monkeys in yellow perform for an hour.

And of course the Great Civil War of '15 between the Blue Crew and the Rad Reds.
    It's not a war; that suggests both sides have an equal chance of winning.

Would I move there? Umm, why would I move to my toilet? I like my master-bed room as it is.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • And of course the Great Civil War of '15 between the Blue Crew and the Rad Reds.
    It's not a war; that suggests both sides have an equal chance of winning.

I'm glad that you see how futile this battle is for the blues. :)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • it will be the biggest failure of a independent community since jonestown and i would only step foot in its borders if i was part of a documentary crew investigating its ruins ten years after the collapse of its society

To be fair, I'm fairly certain we would fail for incompetence in survival skills rather than anything more morbid.

Lucid

But nah, you and all the other blues know that you wish you had what it takes to be as cool as a red. Bruh.

Don't make me write more poems pls. ;(

Back